Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

I Stole Davido's 30BG Chain To Pose To The Event - Broda Shaggi Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Stole Davido's 30BG Chain To Pose To The Event - Broda Shaggi Reveals (1049 Views)

Davido’s "Customized 30BG" Chain Being Sold In Traffic For N4000 (Photos) / Davido’s 30BG Ring Has 696 Diamonds And Costs N54M / Davido Flaunts Chioma Avril's Cleavage And Her Customized 30BG Chain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Stole Davido's 30BG Chain To Pose To The Event - Broda Shaggi Reveals by BroadwayAfrica: 1:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
Popula skit maker and comedian, Broda Shaggy who rose to limelight with the power of social media reveals that he only borrowed Davido's chain to come for the event.

Broadway TV is a platform that seeks to create entertainment content with the sole aim of reaching a wider audience.

Visit www.broadwaytv.tv for more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jsgMj2PdnE

(1) (Reply)

Lizzie Velasquez​: Meet The Ugliest Woman In The World / Huddah Monroe’s Message To Ladies Who Flaunt Their Men On Social Media / I Need To Lose My Virginity – Kenyan Lady Posts On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.