Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

C & I Leasing Plc Recruitment For 6 Vacant Positions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / C & I Leasing Plc Recruitment For 6 Vacant Positions (319 Views)

Ruhe Global Resources Recruitment 2018 (6 Vacant Jobs) / Latest Microfinance Bank Jobs In Nigeria (6 Vacant Positions) / Who Else Got Or Knows About The Interview Invite From C & I Leasing Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

C & I Leasing Plc Recruitment For 6 Vacant Positions by udjq1(m): 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
C & I Leasing Plc was incorporated in 1990 as a limited liability company and was subsequently licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as a finance company, to provide amongst other services, operating and finance leases.

The company has since grown to be one of the largest equipment leasing and rentals company in Nigeria with 2016 revenues of N17 billion, a staff strength of over 5,500 people and subsidiaries in Nigeria, United Arab Emirates and Ghana. The company also has three main business lines namely; Fleet Management, Personnel & Business Process Outsourcing and the Marine business.

We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:

1. Senior Development Geologist

2. Senior Petrophysicist

3. Senior Geophysicst

4. Senior Exploration Geologist

5. Graduate Management Information Systems Administrator

6. Senior Reservoir Engineer

Application Link

https://careerhob.com/c-i-leasing-plc-recruitment-for-6-vacant-positions/

Application Deadline

Not Specific

(1) (Reply)

Recent Job Recruitment And Activation Jobs To Apply Now / Vacancy In Kaduna / Sales Boy Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.