Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,917 members, 7,863,219 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

Abuja Based Hotel Is Leasing Out It's Cybercafe. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Abuja Based Hotel Is Leasing Out It's Cybercafe. (494 Views)

I Do Not Work In A Cybercafe, Naijainfogalery Lied Against Me / Is Blackberry Bis Feature Reducing The Rate People Visit Cybercafe? / Yay! My Cybercafe Got An Inverter! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Based Hotel Is Leasing Out It's Cybercafe. by Decryptor(m): 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2010
A Hotel in Abuja wants to lease out her cyber cafe to a reputable person or group of persons. The cybercafe has about 20 systems and makes use of broadband Internet with V-SAT. The systems and other machinery used in running the cybercafe will be properly evaluated before the final handover will be effected. The beneficiary of the leased cybercafe will only be paying the rent for the premises.

(1) (Reply)

New Thread Suggestion / Please Who Is Sylvia Debah / Wireless For Hotels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.