Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / . (2477 Views)

Jumia Blackfriday Offers Up To 80% Discount Today / How To Make Money On The So Called Blackfriday Without Affliate / Jumia Blackfriday Offers 80% discounts Just Few Hours Left (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Acecube(m): 10:03am On Nov 22, 2018
saint2ace:
Am I dreaming or are our local brands becoming devious in their dealings, the evidence are so glaring that it brings tears to my eyes. They didn't even consider the international popularity they could have gotten from the @asroma retweets.

Which way Naija

Admins please front page. We need to address this ASAP
abi oh, my brother... Imagine Asroma getting a wind of this dishonesty.
Re: . by Wizvicky(m): 10:26am On Nov 22, 2018
Acecube:
Good evening guys... In order not to beat about the bush, here is the narration by a friend of mine.

"OK... On Friday 16th of November 2018
I participated in the #infinixblackfriday on twitter.. The contest was to have 500retweets between 12midday to 4pm... I participated tagged my friends to help retweet, and luckily for me @asroma saw my tweet and helped to quote it. so I got my 500retweets by 3,oclock by 4pm I already had 700retweets.. And I knew that I had won.
So I started sending DMs to @infinixnigeria even tagging them but they never answered me.

They even deleted some post in which I commented on about the contest... So on Wednesday 21/11/2018..they announced the winners for all their social network... When I went to check I discovered that another person won the contest on Twitter..so I went to check the handle of the person that won if he by chance passed me in the resulting contest.. Shockingly I found out that the person didn't even get up to 200 retweets I was dazed and shocked.. I tagged them again showing them evidence of pictures and even sent messages to their dm.. But there was no reply.. Then I messaged the person who they claim was the winner if he was really the winner and he said no.. That he didn't get up to the required retweets on twitter..
For verification here is my twitter handle @lordfort1 or you can use the hash tag #infinixtgifawoof to search for yourself."

Please mods let's push this to the front page as all effort in trying to get an explanation from them seems futile. InfinixNigeria should be fair in their dealings, how come the person they are saying won the contest has no idea of what they are talking about ? Is this the new way of playing smart by getting free publicity while reneging on their promises ? If Yes, they should let us know.

Cc: dragnet , honsule, puskin
. I won the context of 9th November and since then their has not been any form of contact from infinixnigeria. I have tried contacting them buh all my DMs was never replied. so I was thinking maybe the wants to round up the blackfriday promo before the can start giving out the gifts to the luck we winners. pls note that the fact that you got the highest like nor retweet isn't the only qualification @infinixnigeria are looking out for in determining their winners. other criteria which I can't discuss here other criteria are also involved. let's keep our fingers crossed and see whether infinixnigeria will not disappoint us.

Re: . by samuelchimmy(m): 10:29am On Nov 22, 2018
Seun
Lalasticlala
Re: . by Darksider131: 10:31am On Nov 22, 2018
Mafialeader:
I don't like that brand but speaking from a point of neutrality
1. I think you having an influencial person quote might have broken the rules.
2. Why go around tagging them you have won even before the end of the activity.
3. This might raise suspicions
That's all I can say for now.
shut up

They said 500 retweets and he gave it to them... Stop trying to be smart..

No vex me here...BIITCH

1 Like

Re: . by Wizvicky(m): 10:36am On Nov 22, 2018
Chijohn42k:
No b today na, sum workers in charge of d promo dey arrange with dier friends to win d promo price.

Naija itself na runs, dats why its seems we are moving in circle.Frm democracy to basic humanites.d same old stories and promises frm d TOP.

Anyway if u ave bitcoin u can contact me through Nland mail or quote me. I buy at Good rate.
. that's true bro. buh all industries ain't the same. I think infinix where fair in picking their winners because a have nobody working their. I was even surprised the announced me as a winner. I didn't even get up to a hundred likes. the only problem is that they are still yet to get back to me which is so so annoying.
Re: . by Ejadike(m): 11:02am On Nov 22, 2018
This is very wrong. They should keep to there promise
Re: . by saint2ace(m): 11:57am On Nov 22, 2018
Darksider131:
shut up

They said 500 retweets and he gave it to them... Stop trying to be smart..

No vex me here...BIITCH

No name calling here please, let just discuss and find a way forward....
Re: . by Acecube(m): 11:52am On Nov 23, 2018
[quote author=RGBshield post=73182607][/quote] please bro edit your quote. It has been resolved. Thanks
Re: . by saint2ace(m): 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
Acecube:
please bro edit your quote. It has been resolved. Thanks

It's been resolved and you don't think people who talked about it deserve an explanation how and when?? Lolz. Naija we no fit change, people follow u fight and at the end you leave dem Waka pass.
Re: . by Acecube(m): 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
saint2ace:

It's been resolved and you don't think people who talked about it deserve an explanation how and when?? Lolz. Naija we no fit change, people follow u fight and at the end you leave dem Waka pass.
I will update it properly later bro... They actually pleaded for the post not to escalate which I quite understand because of public perception. We are still waiting and hoping to see how it plays out for now in terms of actually being able to use the discount.

(1) (2) (Reply)

512GB Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SOLD / Top 10 Best Phones In The World / Redmi 7a For Sale. (Sold)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.