Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Tecno WX4 Pro Specs LEAK ! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno WX4 Pro Specs LEAK ! (2750 Views)

Infinix Hot 10 Specs Leak / Xiaomi Black Shark 3 5G Specs Leak; Could Be The First Smartphone With 16GB RAM / Infinix Hot 7 And Infinix Hot 7 Pro Specs : Upcoming Infinix Smartphone In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno WX4 Pro Specs LEAK ! by vibzy: 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
The Tecno WX4 Pro is a slight improvement over the main WX4.

With the major improvements happening in the RAM and connectivity departments, the WX4 Pro is the Camon CX Air, just less expensive and with toned down cameras.

Although yet to be officially launched down here in Nigeria, the device would be targetted at the youths who want an inexpensive device with an above average camera and performance.

Let’s look at the specifications of the device.

Quick Details

Tecno WX4 Pro

Network: 2G / 3G / 4G
Display: 5.0 inches, IPS LCD Touchscreen display — (720 x 1280 px)
Software: Android v7.0 (Nougat)
Processor: 1.3GHz Quad-core
Memory: 2GB RAM / 16GB ROM
Cameras: Front — 8.0 MP (with flash) / Rear — 8.0MP (autofocus, LED flash)
Battery: 2800 mAh

Network and Software
As per usual, the Tecno WX4 Pro is a dual SIM device which, unlike the WX4, supports 4G LTE.

The familiar Android Nougat found on its ‘junior brother’ is also what the WX4 Pro ships with. Android Nougat through Tecno’s HiOS that is.

Design and Display
Design wise, the device shares a lot in common with the recent Camon series of devices and comes in about 4 different color options.

The display is an IPS LCD touchscreen with a size of about 5.0 inches diagonally and a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, bringing its pixel density to around 294.

Performance and Hardware
For heavy-lifting, a Quad-core MediaTek CPU clocked at about 1.3GHz is embedded within the device, and it is assisted by about 2 gigabytes of RAM.

The WX4 Pro’s onboard storage is the familiar 16GB which can be extended by a microSD card with capacities up to 32GB.

And no, you should not worry about ‘sacrificing’ a SIM slot for the external storage as it has its own dedicated slot.

Cameras
The WX4 Pro features 8-megapixel lenses both at the back and in front of the device.

The rear camera is supported by a dual-LED flash for low light conditions and has autofocus capabilities.

The front facing camera also has its own dedicated flash light as well.

Battery
The device also features a battery with a capacity of about 2800 mAh but with no ‘flash charging’ capabilities.

Noteworthy Mentions
At the back of the device is a fingerprint sensor for unlocking and securing the device.

Price
The device when launched should retail for well under N40,000 across offline and online stores

Tecno WX4 Pro Full Device Specifications

Network and Software
2G Yes
3G Yes
4G Yes
SIM Dual SIM
Operating System Android v7.0 (Nougat)

Design and Display
Dimensions 142.3 x 70.9 x 7.5 mm
Weight –
Build Metal
Colors Blue, Gray, Gold, Pink
Display Size 5.0 inches
Display Type IPS LCD Touchscreen
Display Resolution 720 x 1280 px

Performance and Hardware
Processor Name MediaTek
Processor Type 1.3GHz Quad-core

GPU –
RAM 2GB
Internal Memory 16GB
SD Card Support Yes (up to 32GB)

Cameras
Front Camera 8.0 MP (with flash)
Rear Camera 8.0MP (autofocus, LED flash)

Battery
Battery Capacity 2800 mAh
Type Li-Ion
Fast Charging –

Connectivity and Multimedia
Bluetooth Yes
WiFi Yes (802.11 b/g/n)
GPS Yes
USB microUSB v2.0
OTG Yes
Music Player Yes
Video Player Yes
FM Radio Yes
Loudspeaker Yes
Headphone Jack Yes

Other Features
Fingerprint Scanner Yes

Buy or Bye?

Buy if you are looking for a cheap but premium Android phone with a slightly above average camera and a ‘just there’ performance.

Bye if you’re coming from a heavyweight and have high (really high) expectations from the device.

Let's Hear Your Thoughts
Something must be running through your mind right now, care to share what that is? Please?

Source: https://techviews.com.ng/tecno-wx4-pro/

Re: Tecno WX4 Pro Specs LEAK ! by dennistar(m): 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2017
I don't really think people would be foolish enough to buy a this(or any tecno) device, they just keep recycling old phone boards which did'nt sell into a new frame . 1.3ghz the heck are you supposed to do with that?
Re: Tecno WX4 Pro Specs LEAK ! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
dennistar:
I don't really think people would be foolish enough to buy a this(or any tecno) device, they just keep recycling old phone boards which did'nt sell into a new frame . 1.3ghz the heck are you supposed to do with that?
and same people like you will also be complaining about the price when they add all the features you want , manage what you see for now, do you know if tmrw buhari will stop these affordable phones from selling in country

1 Like

Re: Tecno WX4 Pro Specs LEAK ! by dennistar(m): 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
Tochyodikwa:
and same people like you will also be complaining about the price when they add all the features you want , manage what you see for now, do you know if tmrw buhari will stop these affordable phones from selling in country
people like me are people who would'nt mind to spend a little bit more just to get the perfect device, hell, i've been using the HTC M8 for about 2years now, no problem. FYI there are other brands which offer alot more for the same price or even lesser. All am trying to say is tecno and infinix are just like those ex who said they've changed, and when you take them back,they just dissapoint you again and again and again . Was once a fanboy . So better wise the fvck-up

2 Likes

Re: Tecno WX4 Pro Specs LEAK ! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
dennistar:
people like me are people who would'nt mind to spend a little bit more just to get the perfect device, hell, i've been using the HTC M8 for about 2years now, no problem. FYI there are other brands which offer alot more for the same price or even lesser. All am trying to say is tecno and infinix are just like those ex who said they've changed, and when you take them back,they just dissapoint you again and again and again . Was once a fanboy . So better wise the fvck-up
all hands are not equal. You have the money alright. But that doesn't mean you should hate on the affordable brands, since you already know your pocket. Let those who have empty heads make the noise

1 Like

Re: Tecno WX4 Pro Specs LEAK ! by dennistar(m): 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
Tochyodikwa:
all hands are not equal. You have the money alright. But that doesn't mean you should hate on the affordable brands, since you already know your pocket. Let those who have empty heads make the noise
well for one i'm not hating on all "affordable brands" as you put it, just tecno and infinix. Like i said earlier you can get a better device for the same price or lesser from other OEM'S. Tecno are just relaxing and fvcking you all raw without vaseline

1 Like

Re: Tecno WX4 Pro Specs LEAK ! by Norman4real(m): 11:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
dennistar:
You think a processor used years ago is the same as that used today simply coz its frequency is still at 1.3Ghz. A lot of things determine speed and performance of CPU not just its frequency. Anyway you know its a low end phone so i don't see why you're complaining. If you're looking for high performance look to the phantom series.
Re: Tecno WX4 Pro Specs LEAK ! by reumat(m): 11:26am On Aug 27, 2017
Tecno will keep on Recycling some bunch of scrapp to Nigerian Market yet ppl will still buy, i wonder wen we will wise up cos dis guys wants to milk us dry, no difference between teno and MTN

Every time 1gig - 2gig ram and 1.3ghz - 1.5ghz and 13 mps - 8mps check all d phone from 2015 till date day are same spec just only os differences, wen day will release android 8.0 phone u will still see d same spec!! tongue tongue embarassed
Re: Tecno WX4 Pro Specs LEAK ! by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 27, 2017
dennistar:
How much do you think this m8 will cost now as foreign used phone?
Re: Tecno WX4 Pro Specs LEAK ! by Norman4real(m): 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
reumat:
Tecno will keep on Recycling some bunch of scrapp to Nigerian Market yet ppl will still buy, i wonder wen we will wise up cos dis guys wants to milk us dry, no difference between teno and MTN

Every time 1gig - 2gig ram and 1.3ghz - 1.5ghz and 13 mps - 8mps check all d phone from 2015 till date day are same spec just only os differences, wen day will release android 8.0 phone u will still see d same spec!! tongue tongue embarassed
You're very ignorant. You think a 1.3Ghz of 2014 is the same as one of 2017?? Look at the samsung S8 has 2.4Ghz yet the S5 had 2.5Ghz. You think that was a downgrade?? What u read on paper has nothing to do with actual performance. Also consider that in 2014 phones with 2GB Ram were the high end phones but now its the cheap ones with 1GB and 2GB as they no longer use 512mbs of RAM.
Re: Tecno WX4 Pro Specs LEAK ! by reumat(m): 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2017
Re: Tecno WX4 Pro Specs LEAK ! by reumat(m): 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
Norman4real:

You're very ignorant. You think a 1.3Ghz of 2014 is the same as one of 2017?? Look at the samsung S8 has 2.4Ghz yet the S5 had 2.5Ghz. You think that was a downgrade?? What u read on paper has nothing to do with actual performance. Also consider that in 2014 phones with 2GB Ram were the high end phones but now its the cheap ones with 1GB and 2GB as they no longer use 512mbs of RAM.

Why not tell tecno to build 2017 512 ram phone for u, i knw if day should do u will still b daft to buy dem,

Now tell me any 2017 phone dat is different from d above spec i mentioned, will u want to say January 2017 1gig ram tecno phone is different from august 2017 1gig ram tecno phone?

All day do is to produce same spec of phones with higher android os.

Aside phantom series if u can tell me any phone Tecno produce dat is different from others in dis 2017 den i admit u knw wat ur saying but if u don't have any den ur just empty!!

2018 tecno will still produce same spec of phones with android 8.0 and u will end up saying 2gig ram of 2017 is not d same with 2gig ram of 2018 or 1.3ghz to 1.5ghz::: how i wish dem day buy knowledge i won't mind buying for u because i just have pity for ur low brian!!!
Re: Tecno WX4 Pro Specs LEAK ! by dennistar(m): 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
AfricanElite:
How much do you think this m8 will cost now as foreign used phone?
50 to 60k
Re: Tecno WX4 Pro Specs LEAK ! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
I wonder why some non-tech folks keeps arguing blindly.
I used a Tecno phantomf7 which is 5.0 inch screen with resolution of 720*1280, and one could hardly see the pixels on the graphics and screen writeups.

These days, Tecno phones with that same screen size and resolution looks shabby and the pixels can easily be spotted.

For e. g Tecno L8 lite which features 5.0 inch screen with 720*1280 has same resolution with Tecno L8 dat features 5.5 inch screen. A times, they lie about the specs.

I once used a Tecno C5 and it reminded me when I used Java phones.
Re: Tecno WX4 Pro Specs LEAK ! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
Up infinix

Pls any infinix smart user in the building?

pls I want to know if the resolution is same as infinix hot 2.
because those guys lie about resolution these days a lot.

Infinix hot 2 resolution is awesome.
I want to by that phone infinix smart.
Please let me know... Thanks.
Re: Tecno WX4 Pro Specs LEAK ! by Norman4real(m): 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
reumat:

Why not tell tecno to build 2017 512 ram phone for u, i knw if day should do u will still b daft to buy dem,

Now tell me any 2017 phone dat is different from d above spec i mentioned, will u want to say January 2017 1gig ram tecno phone is different from august 2017 1gig ram tecno phone?

All day do is to produce same spec of phones with higher android os.

Aside phantom series if u can tell me any phone Tecno produce dat is different from others in dis 2017 den i admit u knw wat ur saying but if u don't have any den ur just empty!!

2018 tecno will still produce same spec of phones with android 8.0 and u will end up saying 2gig ram of 2017 is not d same with 2gig ram of 2018 or 1.3ghz to 1.5ghz::: how i wish dem day buy knowledge i won't mind buying for u because i just have pity for ur low brian!!!

I did not say that Ram of 2014 is different from that of 2017. I simply said that today u get it at a much cheaper cost.

And regarding the processors you have to believe that they're different. Look at the C8 had 1.3Ghz Quad core but with mali 400 GPU, a year later the J8 was made also with a 1.3GHz Quad core which supports a mali 720 GPU.
This year you see the CX Air with a 1.3Ghz but supports Mali 860 GPU. These are all different processors with different performance. With each generation being more advanced than the previous one.

The reason why they're kept at a low frequency is coz they're meant to be for cheap phones, not the high end ones.
So you can be sure that even 4 years from now there will still be phones with 1.3Ghz but will be more capable of handling advanced features like dual cameras, VoLTE and 4K video recording.
Re: Tecno WX4 Pro Specs LEAK ! by Freelancerx: 10:54am On Sep 01, 2017
dennistar:
I have a Tecno droipad which is over 2years old. Never developed a fault. I think phone usage depends on the person using it mostly. These other brands, tecno, gionee, infinix and the likes also have good phones.

(1) (Reply)

. / Who Can Help Me Airtel APN Settings / Gionee F5 Play Store Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.