Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story (20418 Views)

Afghanistan Crisis: Lauretta Onochie Reacts 'Let's Guard Our Utterances' / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by kingsclass: 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
Madam Onochie,whether Atiku is telling lies or truth,I ve got my mind made up and will not turn back from voting for him.It's too late for you to convince us not to vote for him.I am already Aticulated.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by LaVirus: 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
kingharzy:
Gbam. . . Agbada don hook wire. . .
So these APC thieves don't even have time to consult a dictionary talk more of a wiki? ?
I reject lifelessness.

What do you expect from a clueless party?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by truthstands20: 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
This woman should be totally ashamed of herself. Does it mean she doesn't understand the meaning of the word orphan. She's so disgusting. Like aid, like paymaster.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by lielbree: 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
People's use the term orphan to describe a person WITHOUT a father. Though thats not the definition
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by Codebrain467322: 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
Seen

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by GenFunction: 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
WHO is dis 1 now?...na ur orphan?..why she dey react?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by GoldHorse(m): 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
Who else think that first picture, Atiku and mom, looks photoshopped? Proportionality problem.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by kingharzy: 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
LaVirus:

What do you expect from a clueless party?
Abeg ask me o0o. Yeye people.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by lucy10(f): 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
We are not voting Atiku because he is an orphan we are voting him because we know he is capable of getting Nigeria working again.

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by ba7man(m): 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Go school go school you and and Buhari no gree .stop disgracing yourself please stop disgracing yourself sir
Who gives a sh1t about a definition copied from a dictionary that does nothing to address Atiku's lie.
He lost his mum at 38, was he selling firwood then?

Save your defence for fellow short-brained individuals like you. undecided
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by yomi961: 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2018
Denikayan:

Can you wail till 2023

Save your energy.
new account if your lord and master has performed why do you need alternate accounts to spill lies,you have been busted

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by lanryoung: 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
kirajustice:
@POLITICSNGR

The Nigerian Presidency has reacted to a statement credited to the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar on how he sold firewood as an orphan.

Atiku had on Monday while unveiling his campaign policy document titled, ‘The Atiku plan’ narrated a story of how he started out selling firewood as an orphan in Adamawa before he got rich.

He was quoted as saying: “I started out as an orphan selling firewood on the streets of Jada in Adamawa, but God, through the Nigerian state, invested in me and here I am today. If Nigeria worked for me, I owe it as my duty to make sure that Nigeria also works for you.”

But, reacting, social media aide to President Muhammadu Buhari, Lauretta Onochie, on Wednesday lambasted the former vice president, describing his statement as lies, urging Nigerians not to trust the former Vice President.

Onochie questioned how Atiku became an orphan in 1984 when he was rich at the age of 38.

She further opined that it’s disrespectful and insulting to Nigerians for a candidate or anyone to lie to them.

Onochie on her Facebook page wrote: “Atiku cannot be trusted; I started life as an Orphan in Jada”-Abubakar Atiku (BIG FAT LIE)

“ORPHAN-a child whose parents (Father and mother) are dead. In his book, MY LIFE (2013 pg 30) refers: Atiku said his mother died in 1984. This was when he was 38 years. He was old enough to buy mum a house.

“What’s the point of this lie? To deceive Nigerians and get their sympathy? It’s disrespectful and insulting to Nigerians for a candidate or anyone to lie to them.

“He is saying we are too gullible to find out the truth. No, we are not. President Buhari nor Vice President Osinbajo will never lie to Nigerians.”

https://politicsngr.com/presidency-atiku-lied-orphan-selling-firewood-full-story/

All you supporting Atiku on this are fools who doesn't understand English, was atiku a child at 38? meaning of a child "a young human being below the age of
puberty or below the legal age of
majority". so how can he be a child at 38? and how can he be an orphan when he's not even a child... English is for those who use the brain well not for senseless Atikulators
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by GSA01: 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
Sympathy vote cannot work again, That is how Jonathan Told Nigerians he had no shoes and later mismanaged the national Treasury. Atiku does not need to lie. Nigerians already know who to vote for massively.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by ebilomaofficial1: 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
So Atiku's parents died in a car accident (Like his parents had car in 1984). he said he sold firewood on the streets . he then said he gree up as an orphan. Serial liar
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2018
XaintJoel20:
Atiku Abubakar was 100% right.

An orphan is one that has lost one or both parents.

Onochie should stop showcasing her stupidity and ignorance in public...

So a 34 year old man is a child abi grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by edupedia: 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2018
yomi961:
A party known for cluelessness,incompetence and that cannot even name an election slogan without stealing someone else work wants to shade another person. They can only react like chemical reactions

....u better stop using the picture of a honest Tai Solarin to campaign for a confirmed thief if u dont want angry ghosts to visit and cane u in your sleep...by the way who appointed u to a talk for the Yorubas in your house not to talk of even those on your street?...stop taking useless drugs...u hia?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by XaintJoel20: 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2018
Jiang:

Did the dad die when he was 34 year old?
The dad died when he was less than 18 years of age.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by Denikayan: 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
yomi961:
new account if your lord and master has performed why do you need alternate accounts to spill lies,you have been busted

Relax, After 2019 presidential election when His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) is declared winner with a land slide margin, you will know what "Bursted" really means.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by deomelo: 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
I love this woman, she's so fearless, she's a brutal counter puncher and rugged fighter.

This woman alone is enough to destroy and defeat athiefKUlooter..

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by igwefivestar(m): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
kirajustice:
@POLITICSNGR

The Nigerian Presidency has reacted to a statement credited to the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar on how he sold firewood as an orphan.

Atiku had on Monday while unveiling his campaign policy document titled, ‘The Atiku plan’ narrated a story of how he started out selling firewood as an orphan in Adamawa before he got rich.

He was quoted as saying: “I started out as an orphan selling firewood on the streets of Jada in Adamawa, but God, through the Nigerian state, invested in me and here I am today. If Nigeria worked for me, I owe it as my duty to make sure that Nigeria also works for you.”

But, reacting, social media aide to President Muhammadu Buhari, Lauretta Onochie, on Wednesday lambasted the former vice president, describing his statement as lies, urging Nigerians not to trust the former Vice President.

Onochie questioned how Atiku became an orphan in 1984 when he was rich at the age of 38.

She further opined that it’s disrespectful and insulting to Nigerians for a candidate or anyone to lie to them.

Onochie on her Facebook page wrote: “Atiku cannot be trusted; I started life as an Orphan in Jada”-Abubakar Atiku (BIG FAT LIE)

“ORPHAN-a child whose parents (Father and mother) are dead. In his book, MY LIFE (2013 pg 30) refers: Atiku said his mother died in 1984. This was when he was 38 years. He was old enough to buy mum a house.

“What’s the point of this lie? To deceive Nigerians and get their sympathy? It’s disrespectful and insulting to Nigerians for a candidate or anyone to lie to them.

“He is saying we are too gullible to find out the truth. No, we are not. President Buhari nor Vice President Osinbajo will never lie to Nigerians.”

https://politicsngr.com/presidency-atiku-lied-orphan-selling-firewood-full-story/

this people and stupid seriously, you knew so well that he is rich at the age of 38 and u are still calling him a thief. Hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
XaintJoel20:

Did the dad die when he was 34 year old?

The dad died when he was less than 18 years of age.

Wasn't he already leaving with his mom alone( due to divorce) before his dad passed away
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by seguntijan(m): 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
SarkinYarki:
If the presidency doesnt know the definition of the word Orphan then we cant help them out because afterall nobody expects a team lead by an ultra dullard to know the meaning of words

from your quoted dictionary, the dictionary was explicit as the person must be a "child", and as at the time Atiku lost his mother, he was not a child in fact he was a father.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
igwefivestar:
this people and stupid seriously, you knew so well that he is rich at the age of 38 and u are still calling him a thief. Hypocrisy

Use your tongue to count your teeth. At 38 he was already rich due to proceeds of corruption and theft as customs boss.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by SarkinYarki: 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2018
seguntijan:

from your quoted dictionary, the dictionary was explicit as the person must be a "child", and as at the time Atiku lost his mother, he was not a child in fact he was a father.

He said he sold firewood for his mum as an orphan after his dad passed and not that his mother was dead when he sold firewood

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by Frankiss44(m): 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
Jiang:

He lost his dad at a tender age making him an orphan... Na night school you attend?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by Grayxme: 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
Is it that gullible Atiku does not know the meaning of the word Orphan or is it that he wants to use it to get pity votes? Nigerians indeed are wiser now

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by AnyoneButAtiku: 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
Grayxme:
Is it that gullible Atiku does not know the meaning of the word Orphan or is it that he wants to use it to get pity votes? Nigerians indeed are wiser now

His 'Oliver Twist' lies get even worse - a point I made yesterday.

I say this because I have been around long enough to know how difficult it is for a real indigent to gain the kind of access Atikulooter described in the excerpt copied in below.

You want to know what is truly sad and comical? Most of his uncritical supporters aren't even aware he claimed to have bought a house at the age of 15 grin grin grin

When I was 15, I spent my school holiday at home, working as a clerk in Ganye Native Authority. My boss was Adamu Ciroma, the then District Officer. From my holiday job earnings, I bought a house for my mother in Ganye, the headquarters of the local government council. The thatched mud bungalow had two rooms plus a kitchen and bathroom. It cost me about nine Pounds Sterling. My mother was very happy and proud of me. I had saved her from homelessness after her older brother sold the family house in Jada without her knowledge.
Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/story-struggle-life-atiku-abubakar/

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by igwefivestar(m): 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
Xda59:

Use your tongue to count your teeth. At 38 he was already rich due to proceeds of corruption and theft as customs boss.
Mind u, Atiku has never been a custom boss in Nigeria. Atiku was a young officer in 1984 in charge of Murtala Muhammed Airport

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by herich(m): 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2018
SarkinYarki:
If the presidency doesnt know the definition of the word Orphan then we cant help them out because afterall nobody expects a team lead by an ultra dullard to know the meaning of words
That presidential slut is dumb as her illiterate lifeless master.

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by oruma19: 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2018
This woman does not know English language.pls check the meaning of orphan in your dictionary before u make stupid noise.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by XaintJoel20: 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2018
Jiang:

Wasn't he already leaving with his mom alone( due to divorce) before his dad passed away

That he was staying with his divorced mother does not stop him from being an orphan when his dad died.

Thanks...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story by Born2Breed(f): 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
Lauretta is high again, this time on codeine.

Receive slap!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent / Akeredolu And His Deputy, Lucky Ayedatiwa Get Certificate Of Return (Photo) / Aregbesola's Light Up Project In Osun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.