Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:48 PM

Man Battered His Wife For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Battered His Wife For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (graphic Photos) (507 Views)

Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den / Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) / Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Battered His Wife For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (graphic Photos) by G1STMORE: 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
The lady pictured above received serious beating from her husband after she reportedly refused to have sex with him at their home.

Women and girls rights activist, Esther Ijewere, who shared the disturbing photos of the woman's battered body online, wrote

'
'This woman got the beating of her life for refusing to have sex with her husband. How can a man inflict such injury on his wife No means NO!!! STOP managing abusive Men! #LeavetoLIVE'' Ijewere wrote

See the photos of the lady and her battered body below

BY GISTMORE.COM >> https://gistmore.com/man-beats-wife-mercilessly-refusal-sleep

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Man Battered His Wife For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (graphic Photos) by G1STMORE: 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2018

Re: Man Battered His Wife For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (graphic Photos) by elderken(m): 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
All these men beating their wives anyhow. May thunder fire you.
This is too much now.
Try this with my sister, and I will circumcise that man for a second time
Re: Man Battered His Wife For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (graphic Photos) by nifemi25(m): 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
That's really bad of the man....
Re: Man Battered His Wife For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (graphic Photos) by Allaboutkatiee(f): 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2018
OMG
Why now?
Is it byforce?
I pray I don't meet such kind of man in Jesus name Amen
Gws lady. angry angry

Useless man
Spits angry
Re: Man Battered His Wife For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (graphic Photos) by kiddoiLL(m): 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
Men who can't controls their urge for sex needs to be given an headshot from close range.
I don't get what you Mofos really derive in it? yes the pleasure is is top notch but it's up to the level where you'll lose your sense of reasoning? Why force a woman? why beat a woman? Why threaten a woman cus of it? So man people dressing well and neatly roaming the surface of the earth needs the Psych evaluated.
All these abusing women just cus of sex matter don tire me oo
Re: Man Battered His Wife For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (graphic Photos) by delzbaba(m): 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
Frustrated man.
Re: Man Battered His Wife For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (graphic Photos) by beeblack: 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
If you want to marry, don't marry Agbero or Sexmachine husband. Otherwise you are on your own

Re: Man Battered His Wife For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (graphic Photos) by Kenzico(m): 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
shocked shocked

Holy Mama!!

Re: Man Battered His Wife For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 22, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
OMG
Why now?
Is it byforce?
I pray I don't meet such kind of man in Jesus name Amen
Gws lady. angry angry

Useless man
Spits angry
I pray you are not moved by sight.This is the Genesis of most problems in relationships or marriage
Re: Man Battered His Wife For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 22, 2018
. But come to think of it, why would a woman not have sex with her husband?. Probably not in the mood or tired. Why would a responsible man beat up his wife because of sex?. This are things that requires mutual understanding. There is no need for brutality. It is just stupidity

(1) (Reply)

Hoodlums Threaten To Wipe Out Family In Ondo Over Missing Indian Hemp / Police Parade Brothers With Human Head After Beheading 10-year-old For 200k(pic) / Parade Of Four (4) Notorious Fake Pharmaceutical Drug Manufacturers And Discover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.