Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Dangote To Give 250k To Anyone Who Reports Erring Dangote Truck Drivers - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dangote To Give 250k To Anyone Who Reports Erring Dangote Truck Drivers (34049 Views)

Railway Corporation Suspends Erring Staff In Viral Video / Dangote Truck Runs Into Primero Bus Stop Along Ikorodu Road (Photos, Video) / Dangote Truck And Bus Collide In Plateau, Many Dead (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote To Give 250k To Anyone Who Reports Erring Dangote Truck Drivers by ifyalways(f): 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
Report to where or who?

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Give 250k To Anyone Who Reports Erring Dangote Truck Drivers by francisco327: 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
let the hunt begins
Re: Dangote To Give 250k To Anyone Who Reports Erring Dangote Truck Drivers by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
See work. Oya BMCs seize this opportunity.

Just stand along Lagos-Ibadan expressway and take pictures of dangerous driving by Dangote's drivers. Lobatan!

N250,000 is 8.3 times the N30,000 BMCs receive monthly and you can earn more.
as if someone give you 100k ,you won't jump up and down in celebration
Re: Dangote To Give 250k To Anyone Who Reports Erring Dangote Truck Drivers by Lisaint(m): 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
Omo Job Don land..... Nah Lagos-ibadan Expressway go sweet for this job
Re: Dangote To Give 250k To Anyone Who Reports Erring Dangote Truck Drivers by SarkinYarki: 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
free2ryhme:

Aboki will not report aboki as long as aboki is in charge of the report process.

and besides most of the truck drivers are from the directors and managers of dangote

Hmmmm
Re: Dangote To Give 250k To Anyone Who Reports Erring Dangote Truck Drivers by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
Dangote won employ boys ooh,,Dis is what i call indirect employment..
Re: Dangote To Give 250k To Anyone Who Reports Erring Dangote Truck Drivers by Sholaco: 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
grin e don set be that o
Re: Dangote To Give 250k To Anyone Who Reports Erring Dangote Truck Drivers by free2ryhme: 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Hmmmm

it is the truth, ooo
Re: Dangote To Give 250k To Anyone Who Reports Erring Dangote Truck Drivers by xpmode(m): 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
Trailer driver wey not stop for junction, how you go take him number plate
Re: Dangote To Give 250k To Anyone Who Reports Erring Dangote Truck Drivers by mandax: 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
Dangote should rather take over the building of some roads in Nigeria, instead of wasting money on CNN mentioning just Dangote to homes in Europe and America.

Nigeria govt builds roads, Dangote trucks damage the roads.
Re: Dangote To Give 250k To Anyone Who Reports Erring Dangote Truck Drivers by Guyman02: 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
Nonsense, the money should be about reporting reckless Dangote drivers, they have caused too many accidents on our highways
Re: Dangote To Give 250k To Anyone Who Reports Erring Dangote Truck Drivers by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
Dangote won employ boys oh!!,, this is what i call indirect employment..

Job title -Monitoring Vechicles

Responsibility
Keeping sight on reckless driving and reporting any misconduct on the part of drivers to management..

Portfolio
Lagos-Ibadan express way..
Re: Dangote To Give 250k To Anyone Who Reports Erring Dangote Truck Drivers by Enemyofpeace: 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
Omo na work this man give us so o, imagine 250k per whistle blowing
Re: Dangote To Give 250k To Anyone Who Reports Erring Dangote Truck Drivers by Yankee101: 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
Lol

All the drivers go err be that
Re: Dangote To Give 250k To Anyone Who Reports Erring Dangote Truck Drivers by Olajah81: 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
Stupid post by stupid pple...

Where is d number to call...
Re: Dangote To Give 250k To Anyone Who Reports Erring Dangote Truck Drivers by excel101(m): 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
Please lets get the organization's contact details, we have many defaulters in my area
Re: Dangote To Give 250k To Anyone Who Reports Erring Dangote Truck Drivers by Pabloosas(m): 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
250k? Present sir!!! cheesy
Re: Dangote To Give 250k To Anyone Who Reports Erring Dangote Truck Drivers by eneyoduke(m): 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2018
xoxocandy:
what is the number to call

Report @ the nearest army check point
Re: Dangote To Give 250k To Anyone Who Reports Erring Dangote Truck Drivers by yemifez: 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
is that their concern? I was even thinking it was about reporting reckless driving . So the incessant accidents caused by their drivers are not even something to them.

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Give 250k To Anyone Who Reports Erring Dangote Truck Drivers by Adewale429: 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
noturbusiness:

and on another thread with another account , your type will be calling people broke and using all types of tribalistic languages. don't go and work. be praising politicians on niaraland with all your time then create another account to scam people in the name of I am hungry. that was how a certain deadrat was calling people all sorts of broke boys name only to turn to scamming when hunger dealt with him.
if you like don't leave niaraland and start hustling

I stated clearly I'm looking for job...I don't scam and would never do..someone might have done that, but it doesn't mean I also do..I'm been sincere here...hunger 1 kill me here..
Re: Dangote To Give 250k To Anyone Who Reports Erring Dangote Truck Drivers by pooozeee(m): 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
What is the reporting phone number ?
Re: Dangote To Give 250k To Anyone Who Reports Erring Dangote Truck Drivers by lordswill03: 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
We die here!!
Re: Dangote To Give 250k To Anyone Who Reports Erring Dangote Truck Drivers by one4GOD(f): 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Read More At https://www.brainnewsradio.com/dangote-to-give-250k-to-anyone-who-reports-erring-dangote-truck-drivers/
I thought it was 1M before so they have reduced it. I guess recession
Re: Dangote To Give 250k To Anyone Who Reports Erring Dangote Truck Drivers by standing9(m): 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
Dangote !!!, u ar expecting me to catch thieve for u abi,no be thieve dem they thieve the money co&me give u.?
Re: Dangote To Give 250k To Anyone Who Reports Erring Dangote Truck Drivers by Olodo24: 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2018
money is too small
Re: Dangote To Give 250k To Anyone Who Reports Erring Dangote Truck Drivers by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
UrbanExotica:

see them brokeasses
anything to make money as long as it is lucrative.
Re: Dangote To Give 250k To Anyone Who Reports Erring Dangote Truck Drivers by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
noturbusiness:
as if someone give you 100k ,you won't jump up and down in celebration
That is an insult to my person. I have employees I pay such stipends.
Re: Dangote To Give 250k To Anyone Who Reports Erring Dangote Truck Drivers by Deepthoughts: 7:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
Re: Dangote To Give 250k To Anyone Who Reports Erring Dangote Truck Drivers by OLASUNKONMI(m): 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
29. Lamas2012: Quote Post
dangote car go come scare to see.

Bros your prediction too gbamu i hail oooooo grin
R
Re: Dangote To Give 250k To Anyone Who Reports Erring Dangote Truck Drivers by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

That is an insult to my person. I have employees I pay such stipends.
you can become whatever you choose to become on social media

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Man Invented This Canoe To Cross Rivers Flooded Street / Travellers To Arrive Three Hours Before International Flights / Lagos Begins Commercial Water Transportation, As Sanwo-Olu Launches Speed Boats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.