Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:40 AM

Buy Stockocity 2 Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy Stockocity 2 Now (205 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Stockocity 2 Now by kenvinq: 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2018
Stockocity 2 Review: Honest Review, Huge Discount With Special Bonuses

Video is not a"nice to have" in marketing -- it's a 100% requirement. 4x as many consumers would rather watch a video about a product than read about it. Video on a landing page can increase conversions.

Far too many videos use scenes & crap low quality backgrounds. 62% of consumers are more likely to have a perception of a brand which printed a quality video.

Quality Matters. Backlinko.com analyzed 1.3 million YouTube videos to better understand how YouTube's search engine functions. Among the key indicators identified is that high quality videos dominate YouTube's search results. 68.2% of videos on the first page of YouTube are in HD or better.

That why today I bring to you this FHD Stock Video Membership Club. Let us find out more information in my Stockocity 2 Review under!
STOCKOCITY 2 REVIEW -- WHAT IS IT?

Does this seem like stock video's purchase price is constantly going up while everything else in technology is coming down? $79 for a Full HD stock movie? It is going up -- because stock video businesses know you MUST video for promotion, promotions social in 2018.

In January 2018 Mr Richard Madison rebranded Lifetime Stock Video as Stockocity. 6 times as HD Stock Videos.

If you have ever paid too much for a stock video, or never bought a stock video because of the crazy price, you are going to love this... It is a monthly membership site Named Stockocity 2

Does it seem like stock video's purchase price is going up while everything else in technology is coming down? $79 for one Full HD stock video? It really is going up -- because stock video companies understand you MUST HAVE video for promotion, promotions social in 2018.

If you have ever paid too much for a stock video, or never purchased a stock video due to the crazy price, you are going to love this...
STOCKOCITY 2 REVIEW OVERVIEW

Vendor Richard Madison
Product Stockocity 2
Launch Date 2018-Feb-15

Front-End Price $25
HUGE BONUS, bonuses YES
Refund YES, 30 Day No Questions Asked Money-Back Guarantee
Niche Video Marketing
Support Effective Response
Official site https://www.socialleadfreak.com/stockocity-2-review
Recommended Highly Recommended
Skill Level Needed All Degrees

ABOUT AUTHOR

Richard Madison is the Chief Executive Officer and Owner in dotCanada.com. He has been a peculiar name in the hosting industry. With his experiences in web hosting development, Richard started to create hosting platform since 2005. His Lifetime.Chat, Lifetime.Hosting, Lifetime Stock Video, Lifetime Studio FX series has been widely favored from its first launching.

His company provides a secure, quick and reliable service and your satisfaction is their number one priority. They'll supply you, if you're unsatisfied.

Now, let us look at the next portion of the Stockocity 2 Review and find out its attributes.

Take a look a what is included:

Every month, and 75 FHD stock footage videos
All videos available in hot resolutions that are lower

Unlimited 24×7 access to full previews

Unlimited 24×7 video downloads

Bonus developer/designer rights

So you don't need to download 100 GB of movies files and it hosted in the cloud

Your Stockocity 2 purchase includes lifetime access for their Stock Video site. Unlike other low cost images / videos / sound specials, this is not a"firesale" or"collection" -- they do not give you a 100 GB dump of unsearchable assets with crazy names like tsv0001.mov -- tsv1000.mov. Your purchase won't collect dust.

They provide you with 24×7 unlimited access to their website where you can preview every video and navigate or keyword / tag search for videos you need to use.

The Collection Was Guaranteed To Work With Your Software & Tools (any software or tool where you load or upload video). They understand that tools and some applications can't handle Full HD videos. On top of this, they need to consider online tools where users upload the video backgrounds and footage (and a FHD video can easily top 40 MB)

Their team has resized all FHD videos into 4 dimensions from 1920×1080 all the way down to 426×240 so you can continue to use your applications & tools with no excess work.

Let's take a look
SHOULD YOU GET IT?

The benefit of Stockocity 2 is the price. Stock Video has been expensive. Shutterstock costs $79 for Full HD footage. To purchase our library of FHD footage and wallpapers at Shutterstock would cost $474,000.

For more details, Let's Compare: 6,000 videos plus 75 new FHD videos monthly at Stockocity 2 (total 7,800) vs. 6 videos + 3 new FHD video monthly at iStock / Pond5 / ShutterStock (total 78)

I have never seen a better price on Full HD videos. All together in a fully browseable previewable membership site. You can use all these royalty-free stock videos in your customers & videos and in your endeavors videos & projects!

The only thing I didn't like about it's that Although designer / programmer rights have been included by them as an early bird incentive, these videos can not be sold by you straight.

These videos can be used by you and these videos are included by you into a larger project for clients. A few examples include a video carousel on a page or a sales video for a client. If you created intros or outros using our backgrounds, another example is.

If you're not sure of your designer / developer rights, just ask the support team and they will make certain to let you know.

You will get tons the greatest bonuses of the vendor for your action:

Is it sufficient awesomeness for you? Because you will be also receiving my ULTIMATE huge bonuses. And although you do nothing but only read my Stockocity 2 Review, to support, I give free bonuses to you. Keep reading scroll your mouse!
PRICE AND EVALUATION

For a limited time, you can grab Stockocity 2 with early bird discount price in these choices below. Let us pick the best suited choices for you before this deal gone!

6,000 HD footage videos for and clients projects/videos. Plus bird bonus of 500 videos. And 75 new HD videos/month for 24 months.
OTO 1: Stockocity 2 PRO ($37) >> See Details << Upgrade to 18,000 HD videos for clients and own projects/videos projects/videos. Plus bird bonus of 1,000 videos. OTO 2: Stockocity 1 + Timewarp ($47) >> See Details <<
OTO 2 is the comprehensive Stockocity 1 Professional package including 8,100 4K & HD Videos & Backgrounds. Timewarp provides Members with 24 months of videos in the FE, OTO1 & OTO2 instantly in their account.
OTO 3: Stockocity 2 Reseller >> See Details <<

Your purchase now includes 24 months of updates. After 24 months, you maintain your Membership Access to Stockocity 2 and access to 7,800 Full HD videos -- such as the 6,000 videos from today in addition to the 24 months of 75 new Total HD videos (1,800 new FHD videos.)

In 2020 if you'd like to continue growing your Stockocity 2 Library you can renew your membership and we will even"lock-in" todays pricing (24 weeks of 75 FHD video updates for todays price.)

This optional update in 24 months isn't a requirement. The 6,000 FHD videos that come with your membership now and the 1,800 FHD videos over the next 24 months will continue to be accessible for you to use.

Let's act now, don't delay and grab it now while it's still at the lowest cost! And Just feel free to give it a go, because You have a full 30 days to put this to the test and make sure this is for you. Please reach out to them, if you don't see any results within this period. The Helpdesk Team is always there to assist you and make sure that you've been following the correct procedures.
STOCKOCITY 2 REVIEW -- CONCLUSION

To sum up, I hope that all of the info in my Stockocity 2 Review can help you gain more understanding and then be able to generate a option. If you are ready to start creating a online income in the most passive way possible click the button below before the price increases. I'm looking forward to seeing your success.

In case you're in need of any advice, please feel free to stay in touch with me anytime. Thank you for reading my Stockocity 2 Review. Goodbye, and see you again!

(1) (Reply)

EPS | Money Making Lifestyle / Learn Mini Importation / Renmoney Wins Businessday Award For Consumer Lending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.