Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

We Will Open Lagos Govt's Books - Sanwo-olu, Hamzat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Open Lagos Govt's Books - Sanwo-olu, Hamzat (15550 Views)

Lagos 2023: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu, Hamzat As Governor, Deputy Governor / How Lagos East Senatorial Bye-election Will Test Sanwo-olu, Hamzat’s Popularity / Ambode Endorses Sanwo-olu, Hamzat As Lagos Next Governor, Deputy (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Open Lagos Govt's Books - Sanwo-olu, Hamzat by Justseyii: 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
Re: We Will Open Lagos Govt's Books - Sanwo-olu, Hamzat by truthstands20: 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
See this hand picked stooge talking. Pls have a sit. If I were Lagosians, I will ensure you loose this election. How can one man be Picking a Governor for a state for many years? Very unfortunate.
Re: We Will Open Lagos Govt's Books - Sanwo-olu, Hamzat by samlake(m): 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
where are the opposition parties candidates in lagos? They have been defected before the election. Just see how APC is active in its campaign whereas jimi is still sleeping...
Re: We Will Open Lagos Govt's Books - Sanwo-olu, Hamzat by Glink2018(m): 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
This man talk too much....
And from experience those who talk too much don't accomplish much....

Suffice it to say another tinubu scam boy
Re: We Will Open Lagos Govt's Books - Sanwo-olu, Hamzat by DealZnaija: 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
Both Premium Times and Sanwo Olu are ignorant of budget facts.

Lagos State under Fashola used to publish their budget on the LASG website.

In addition to that, the Commissioner for Budget and Planning for 8 years of Fashola, Ben Akabueze used to publish Quarterly Budget performance with pictures of contracts executed. It was published quarterly and i found them very information. See below

http://mepb.lagosstate.gov.ng/wp-content/uploads/sites/29/2017/01/LASG-2011-abridged-budget.pdf

http://www.tundefashola.com/index.html
Re: We Will Open Lagos Govt's Books - Sanwo-olu, Hamzat by zoedew: 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
I stoutly refuse to believe Sanwo-Olu is hearing this for the first time! He can tell that to the Marines!!
Re: We Will Open Lagos Govt's Books - Sanwo-olu, Hamzat by surgical: 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
This are all lies to deceive the gullible ones ,he is saying this now because people have started asking questions unlike before, when they just say carry go ,he will not open anything because that is his party official policy, the sleaze going on within the lagos state government will make their ardent supporters throw up, the reason for the cover up and the desperation to always anoint a replacement
Re: We Will Open Lagos Govt's Books - Sanwo-olu, Hamzat by unbiase(m): 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
how that person was a governor. Saying that he saved this amount in Diamond Bank, when erosion in Anambra State is the worst in this country and you can’t solve that. And you are telling me you saved so much. As a governor, is it your responsibility to save money?”No but its governor's responsility to squander money.Imagine This is the type of person who wants to govern Lagos state for that matter.SHAME.

1 Like

Re: We Will Open Lagos Govt's Books - Sanwo-olu, Hamzat by Mace0lane: 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
dukie25:
If I were Ambode, I'd open Fashola and Tinubu's book. Show them who is boss.
Everyone won’t be as hopeless as most of your Igbos have chosen to be.
Re: We Will Open Lagos Govt's Books - Sanwo-olu, Hamzat by AZeD1(m): 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2018
dukie25:
If I were Ambode, I'd open Fashola and Tinubu's book. Show them who is boss.
Ambode was an accountant if not chief accountant so he'll be a party to anything incriminating against those two.
Re: We Will Open Lagos Govt's Books - Sanwo-olu, Hamzat by OLASUNKONMI(m): 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
[color=#006600][/color] JUST SAY YOU WERE TOLD AS A PLANTED MOLE, BY JAGABAN TO WHICH HUNT ......AMBODE by TINUBU.

What a ciuntry where a visibly currupt person can decide the fate of a state under a regime that came to fight curruption. shocked
Re: We Will Open Lagos Govt's Books - Sanwo-olu, Hamzat by GetCofOProperty: 7:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
samlake:
where are the opposition parties candidates in lagos? They have been defected before the election. Just see how APC is active in its campaign whereas jimi is still sleeping...
If interested, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046.
Re: We Will Open Lagos Govt's Books - Sanwo-olu, Hamzat by Peacecore: 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
[quote author=Denikayan post=73176591]Whoever is contesting against this dude just wants to waste money

Jimi must have learnt the hard way

Atiku is on the verge of learning[/quote
I'm telling u
Re: We Will Open Lagos Govt's Books - Sanwo-olu, Hamzat by hush15: 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
Denikayan:
Whoever is contesting against this dude just wants to waste money

Jimi must have learnt the hard way

Atiku is on the verge of learning

See you, na to hug transformer if it happens. He is just making noise to get attention and incase you dont know, his picture may be every where but i can guarantee has every chance to floor them both in 2019 cos lagosians are tired.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Open Lagos Govt's Books - Sanwo-olu, Hamzat by surgical: 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
hush15:

See you, na to hug transformer if it happens. He is just making noise to get attention and incase you dont know, his picture may be every where but i can guarantee has every chance to floor them both in 2019 cos lagosians are tired.
change in lagos dole ni
Re: We Will Open Lagos Govt's Books - Sanwo-olu, Hamzat by saheedandu(m): 10:10am On Nov 22, 2018
Kindly go back and read the the whole article again.. break down of the total budget for the entire year when submitted to the national assembly not some breakdown of contract executed.stop defending corruption just cos u or anyone close to u is benefiting from the state government
DealZnaija:
Both Premium Times and Sanwo Olu are ignorant of budget facts.

Lagos State under Fashola used to publish their budget on the LASG website.

In addition to that, the Commissioner for Budget and Planning for 8 years of Fashola, Ben Akabueze used to publish Quarterly Budget performance with pictures of contracts executed. It was published quarterly and i found them very information. See below

http://mepb.lagosstate.gov.ng/wp-content/uploads/sites/29/2017/01/LASG-2011-abridged-budget.pdf

http://www.tundefashola.com/index.html
Re: We Will Open Lagos Govt's Books - Sanwo-olu, Hamzat by Ayobami7(m): 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
亚冠小组赛全

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Court Stops INEC From Ending Voter Registration / Liberian Civil War (pictures Of The Peace Keepers) / Aftermath of PDP Primaries: Senators Plot To Impeach Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.