Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Gsm Number Generator Code - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Gsm Number Generator Code (15458 Views)

Bulksms Component & Nigeria GSM Number Database(local Govt By Local Govt-new) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gsm Number Generator Code by ufumes(m): 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2013
PhoneNumberExtractor.com, allows you to extract, generate, reformat, subtract and group phone numbers. A perfect solution for your online marketing needs.
Re: Gsm Number Generator Code by Darhema(m): 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2013
Has anyone tried www.pwaysms.com gsm number generator?

Pls, can it generate valid gsm numbers?
Re: Gsm Number Generator Code by codelord: 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2013
A true way to know measure the relevancy of your skill is the general acceptability of your idea. Well done I am very proud of you guys.
Re: Gsm Number Generator Code by damickey(m): 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2013
Are you working with any of the aspirants in Anambra state? Don't fall victim to spammers. Get legit numbers from the right source. Check the attached picture to this post and call any number from the list to confirm their location, They are legit Anambra Numbers. Feel free to call us 08039422997 or visit www.85kobo.com'

Re: Gsm Number Generator Code by Successguilders: 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
guru01: How do i get an HLR look up.
I want to develop number generator for specific state.

Thank you.
Generated numbers dont work like registered numbers(ncc) just like film trick and real. If you need phone number based on local government email me
emmanueltechnology15@gmail.com
Re: Gsm Number Generator Code by hilaryiwens05: 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
Check out www.tripleclicksms and use our FREE numba extrator.
Re: Gsm Number Generator Code by ekenetheorg(m): 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2014
cool thread. But most numbers generated won't be valid. Believe me
Re: Gsm Number Generator Code by codelord: 9:02am On Jan 20, 2017
Free SMS Marketing Tools:
Extract Nigerian Phone Numbers and Email using this free tool
http://tools.sms2profit.com
With this free tool you can extract email address from files and from any web page using this free tool.
Re: Gsm Number Generator Code by adesegunn122: 11:07am On Aug 19, 2019
2019 100% Active GSM Database

Get the 2019 active GSM Database, and it has been confirmed and verified, it available for all the 36 state of the federation, It is 99.9% Genuine and accurate. it has NAME, PHONE NUMBER, OCCUPATION, DATE OF BIRTH, SEX, VIN, RAC, GENDER, LGA, STATE. This 2019 database is accurate. what are you waiting for, don't miss this opportunity, For advertisement purpose, digital marketing, digital advertising, reselling or other purposes, you can resell it to anybody at any amount you wish, call me now for 2019 newly released GSM database, the original, authentic, genuine, updated, verified database of all Nigerian state by state.
Pls, dont buy the 2015 or 2017 database anymore, buy the latest, 2019, call now.

We also have 7 Million active nigerian email address that will boost your business, the email is in 44 different categories, e.g. Business men and women, Applicant, NYSC members, npower members, Jumia shoppers, konga shoppers, Nigeria students e.t.c. and a software to blast the email for you, call now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort / Which Data Plan Is Best For Bloggers / How To Start An Online Radio Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.