Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

APC Inaugurates Conflict Resolution Committees (LIST/PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Inaugurates Conflict Resolution Committees (LIST/PHOTOS) (13246 Views)

APC National Convention: Consensus Exclusive List (Photos) / APC inaugurates state chairmen in Abuja (Kano & Sokoto States exempted) / 2019 Election: Lai Mohammed Boasts As APC Inaugurates ‘victory Army’ To Sack PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Inaugurates Conflict Resolution Committees (LIST/PHOTOS) by kirajustice: 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

The ruling All Progressives Congress, APC has inaugurated Conflict resolution committees for the 6 geopolitical zones of the country.

The committees will look into the various crisis rocking the party in each of the zones and draft strategies to fix them.

PoliticsNGR gathered that the committees were inaugurated at a special ceremony by the National Chairman His Excellency Adams Oshiomole in the presence of other national executives of the party, at the APC National Secretariat in Abuja on Wednesday.

Ganduje will be assisted by Governor Simon Lalong as the Vice Chairman, while Governor Kayode Fayemi, Sen Godswill Apkabio, Alhaji Umaru Dembo, Alhaji Nasiru Aliko Koki, and Mrs Ify Okoye will serve as members of the zonal committee.

North Central will be chaired by Alhaji Ibrahim Gaidam, North West by Abiola Ajimobi, North East, Governor Tanko Almakura, South West by Governor Kashim Shettima while South-South will be chaired by Alhaji Rauf Aregbesola.

Photos below;

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-apc-inaugurates-conflict-resolution-committees-photos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Inaugurates Conflict Resolution Committees (LIST/PHOTOS) by evy1(m): 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
Gandollar heading the committee to share more dollars

12 Likes

Re: APC Inaugurates Conflict Resolution Committees (LIST/PHOTOS) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
Association of political criminals (APC)

Even Ganduje that's supposed to have been jailed is their Vice Chairman cheesy

God go punish APC and their Useless "Next Level"

19 Likes

Re: APC Inaugurates Conflict Resolution Committees (LIST/PHOTOS) by themonk(m): 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
Next level of conflict.

1 Like

Re: APC Inaugurates Conflict Resolution Committees (LIST/PHOTOS) by Kenekingisback: 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
Too late angry

Would it change the final list of INEC approved candidates?

See Akpabio's face as if he is regretting joining the satanic party just because of billion naira case with EFCC shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: APC Inaugurates Conflict Resolution Committees (LIST/PHOTOS) by fahren(m): 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
The back to Daura project is settled, APC should aslo inaugurate a committee that will help Buhari pack his load back to Daura.

Atiku we know.

13 Likes

Re: APC Inaugurates Conflict Resolution Committees (LIST/PHOTOS) by ExpiredNigeria: 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
H
Re: APC Inaugurates Conflict Resolution Committees (LIST/PHOTOS) by Sholaco: 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
Way to go...
Re: APC Inaugurates Conflict Resolution Committees (LIST/PHOTOS) by bibiking7(m): 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2018

I believe that the whole country needs this more and more the party. A conflict resolution committee for the country itself. Most of the crisis happening in the country are deep rooted and need to be discussed amongst the clashing parties. It's a good road to recovery. We need to look into the hatred created by the civil war. Just my opinion though.

4 Likes

Re: APC Inaugurates Conflict Resolution Committees (LIST/PHOTOS) by omooba969(m): 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
Useless thieves. cool

One day go be one day!
Re: APC Inaugurates Conflict Resolution Committees (LIST/PHOTOS) by AngelicBeing: 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: APC Inaugurates Conflict Resolution Committees (LIST/PHOTOS) by papiwyte(m): 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
grin grin grin

Re: APC Inaugurates Conflict Resolution Committees (LIST/PHOTOS) by TaiKuun(m): 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
Most painful part is that they are mostly dullar.ds with no idea of what to do next.
Re: APC Inaugurates Conflict Resolution Committees (LIST/PHOTOS) by sexiestharam(f): 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
Every issue in Nigeria is solved with a committee set up. angry The word committee has been so abused here.

2 Likes

Re: APC Inaugurates Conflict Resolution Committees (LIST/PHOTOS) by drunkpunk(m): 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
Calls Atiku...

Re: APC Inaugurates Conflict Resolution Committees (LIST/PHOTOS) by honestivo(m): 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
Too late
Re: APC Inaugurates Conflict Resolution Committees (LIST/PHOTOS) by Yankee101: 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
Election is here they're still resolving conflicts

No comprehensive action plan for post elections

No to APC

You can't rule us if can't your rule yourself

2 Likes

Re: APC Inaugurates Conflict Resolution Committees (LIST/PHOTOS) by opinchinoo(m): 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
Na every time dem dey fight?
Re: APC Inaugurates Conflict Resolution Committees (LIST/PHOTOS) by tstx(m): 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
If Buhari... No win come 2019 eh.... I will become a believer..

Meanwhile yall need to read this.. Especially if you are an African
4 Unethical Medical Experiments That Used Africans As Guinea Pigs
Re: APC Inaugurates Conflict Resolution Committees (LIST/PHOTOS) by Onlinealaba(m): 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
nice move, they should resolve all their crisis before 2019 but that doesn't stop an masse Atikulation

check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option.
Re: APC Inaugurates Conflict Resolution Committees (LIST/PHOTOS) by bitcoin215: 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
nothing like resolution another committee just to squander money.
I foresee from now to december a lot of shakers defection will occur.

Ship from china/usa to nigeria @ $3.5/kg
Re: APC Inaugurates Conflict Resolution Committees (LIST/PHOTOS) by abdulazeez1002(m): 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2018
Looting loading...
Re: APC Inaugurates Conflict Resolution Committees (LIST/PHOTOS) by stevolinkon40: 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
Re: APC Inaugurates Conflict Resolution Committees (LIST/PHOTOS) by Princedapace(m): 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2018
How these old men rule us beats my imagination.. Elderteritarian society.

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..
Re: APC Inaugurates Conflict Resolution Committees (LIST/PHOTOS) by Mayany(m): 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2018
Just see Akpabio in the 2nd pix, he is definitely not happy where he is
Re: APC Inaugurates Conflict Resolution Committees (LIST/PHOTOS) by chrisxxx(m): 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
who put my name?
Re: APC Inaugurates Conflict Resolution Committees (LIST/PHOTOS) by chrisxxx(m): 6:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
papiwyte:
grin grin grin
Can u see there is no image that depicts an Ibo man. Observe you can see the Hausa/Fulani man. You can see the Yoruba. Where is the Ibo man? Not seen. Which means Buhari intends to go to the next level without the Ibo man. To your tent O! Israel.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Supporters At Gombe APC Campaign Flag Off / Rape: Nigeria Senate Seeks Death Penalty For Rapists / Peter Obi, Fayemi To Become Visiting Lecturers At Western Delta University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.