Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Peferct Health Using The Best Supplement In The World - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Peferct Health Using The Best Supplement In The World (335 Views)

How To Take Care Of Your Health Using Wellness By Oriflame / Vigrx Plus: The Best Supplement For Increasing Your Sex Drive / Pls Where Can I Get Fitness Supplement In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peferct Health Using The Best Supplement In The World by Baronderacky(m): 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hello
Good day fellow nairalanders.
I trust a had a good day today.
Am shedrack by name, I created this thread to share a goldmine I have discovered in my bid to attain the best of healthy living here in Nigeria.
I will be sharing an opportunity with all of us. It's an opportunity that will guarantee a healthy lifestyle for you and me and also give you an avenue to make some money while spreading the goodnews .
Let me stop here for now, I will be dropping some wonderful insights about this goldmine very soon.
Please indicate your interest here too
You can call or chat me on 07061179716

Stay tuned!
Re: Peferct Health Using The Best Supplement In The World by JoseHooks: 5:39am On Nov 22, 2018
Thanks for the info. As per my views, one can live a healthy life in many ways. today, the majority of the seniors who are retired finds the way to live an independent, happy and healthy life. For this, they do not have to take supplements or have to do some extra efforts. Because of the availability of various Medicare insurance plans, they can now live a peaceful life. The government has introduced too much beneficial healthcare insurance under which they get the nursing facility, free doctor's visit, medical treatment and many more. This is the reason why people show their interest to know about what is Medicare advantage Part C insurance. And because of the availability of the private insurance firm, one can easily get such insurance at a fair price.
Re: Peferct Health Using The Best Supplement In The World by Baronderacky(m): 4:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
cataract is a clouding of the eye's natural lens, which lies behind the iris and the pupil .

cataracts are the most common cause of visionlessness in people over age 40 and is the principal use of blindness in the world. In fact, there are various cases of cataracts worldwide than there are
glaucoma , macular degeneration and diabetic tinopathy combined.

today, cataracts affect more than 22 million Nigeria's ageed 40 and above.

Types of cataracts include:

subcapsular cataract
this occurs at the back of the lens. People with diabetes or those taking high doses of steroid medications have a greater risk of developing a subcapsular cataract.

nuclear cataract
this type of cataract forms deep in the central zone (nucleus) of the lens. Nuclear cataracts usually are associated with aging.

cortical cataract
this is characterized by white, wedge-like opacities that start in the periphery of the lens and work their way to the center in a spoke-like fashion. This type of cataract occurs in the lens cortex, which is the part of the lens that surrounds the central nucleus.
ataract Symptoms and Signs

cataract starts out small and at first has little fect on your vision. You may notice that your vision is blurred a little, like looking through a cloudy piece of glass or viewing an impressionist inting.

Hazy, blurred vision may mean you have a cataract.
cataract may make light from the sun or a lamp too bright or glaring. Or you may notice when you drive at night that the oncoming headlights cause more glare than before. Colors may not appear as bright as they once did.

the type of cataract you have will affect exactly which symptoms you experience and how soon they will occur. When a nuclear cataract first develops, it can bring about a temporary provement in your near vision, called "second sight."
unfortunately, the improved vision is short-lived and will disappear as the cataract worsens.

On the other hand, a subcapsular cataract may not produce any symptoms until it's well-developed.
you think you have a cataract, see an eye doctor for an exam to find out for sure.

what Causes Cataracts?
the lens inside the eye works much like a camera lens, focusing light onto the retina for clear vision. It also adjusts the eye's focus, letting us see things clearly both up close and far away.

Besides advancing age, cataract risk factors include:

Ultraviolet radiation from sunlight and other sources
Diabetes
Hypertension
Obesity
Smoking
Prolonged use of corticosteroid medications
Statin medicines used to reduce cholesterol
Previous eye injury or inflammation
Previous eye surgery
Hormone replacement therapy
Significant alcohol consumption
High myopia
Family history
and aging (aging) this is because 60% percent of cataracts cases in Nigeria is mainly due to age

Leta digits this tips for now, up next, I will share with us proven supplements that can prevent us from suffering cataracts and can also remedy cataracts patients
Re: Peferct Health Using The Best Supplement In The World by Baronderacky(m): 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
up next will be the remedy to this cataracts and their likes. you can reach me through call, text or whatsapp on 07061179716 or email shadrachugochukwu@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Taxi Drivers Wash Their Colleague In Public After He Failed To Bathe For Days / #1 Way To Burn Stomach Fat Immediately / Advice To My Fellow Men About Their Pregnant Wives..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.