Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:32 AM

Everything laptops (UK used & New), iPhones and accessories - Computer Market (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Everything laptops (UK used & New), iPhones and accessories (16453 Views)

Laptops/uk Used Phones For Sale Ikeja / White Apple Macbook Laptop For Sale Plus Charger And Accessories / Sales And Repair Of All Kind Of Iphones And Laptop Screens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everything laptops (UK used & New), iPhones and accessories by Shopatcandice(f): 2:44pm On Feb 16, 2022
Affordable UK used laptop
Brand: Hp
Series: Elitebook 1040 G1
Processor: intel core i5
Storage: 256gb ssd
Ram size: 4gb
Graphics: intel Hd
Fingerprint: Available
Supported memory: MMC, SDXC, SDHC
Keyboard light: Available
Size: 14 inches
Webcam: Available
Wireless: Available
Ports: usb, display
Bluetooth: Available
Operating system: Win10
Charger: Free
Software installation: Free
Very clean

Delivery is free in Lagos; Pay on delivery

Price: 190,000 naira best price

Re: Everything laptops (UK used & New), iPhones and accessories by Shopatcandice(f): 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2022
Brand: Dell
Model: Latitude 7450
Storage: 500gb hdd
RAM: 8gb
Processor: intel corei5
Graphics: intel graphics
Wireless network: Available
Operating system: Wins10
Very clean
Warranty: Available
Charger
Ports: usb, hdmi
Basic Software installations: Free
Supported memory: sdxc, sdhx, mmc

Free Delivery within Lagos; Payment on delivery

Price: 175k best price

Re: Everything laptops (UK used & New), iPhones and accessories by Shopatcandice(f): 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2022
Shopatcandice:
Brand: Dell
Model: Latitude 7450
Storage: 500gb hdd
Processor: intel corei5
Graphics: intel graphics
Wireless network: Available
Operating system: Wins10
Very clean
Charger
Ports: usb, hdmi
Basic Software installations: Free
Supported memory: sdxc, sdhx, mmc

Free Delivery within Lagos; Payment on delivery

Price: 175k best price

Available
Re: Everything laptops (UK used & New), iPhones and accessories by Shopatcandice(f): 3:59pm On Feb 16, 2022
Shopatcandice:
Series: Elitebook 1040 G1
Storage: 256gb ssd
Wireless: Available
Ports: usb, display
Software installation: Free
Very clean

Delivery is free in Lagos; Pay on delivery

Price: 190,000 naira best price

Available
Re: Everything laptops (UK used & New), iPhones and accessories by Shopatcandice(f): 9:38am On Mar 03, 2022
Can I tell you a secret?

This hp probook 6470b sells for 120k in other shops

But I will be giving you better and original quality that is super clean and neat looking almost new for just 95,000 naira.�

E shock you abi?

Wait I am not done,

Do you know that it comes with 1gb dedicated graphics very good for gaming, graphics design, and for running your business and day to day jobs.

This laptop is exactly what you need to do all your upwork, fiverr and other online hustle jobs.

Hold on, if you are buying now now , I will give you for 90, 000 naira.

We have very few stocks available. Chat me now to order yours.

Buy laptops from where your mind will be at rest because we always guarantee you quality .

SPECIFICATIONS
Series: Probook 6470b
Graphics: 1gb dedicated graphics card
Ports: Usb, vga
Hard drive: 320gb
Size: 14inches
Dvd rom: Available
Wireless network : Available
Basic Software installation: Free

Delivery in Lagos: Pay on delivery

Re: Everything laptops (UK used & New), iPhones and accessories by Shopatcandice(f): 10:19am On Jan 07, 2023
WHY YOU SHOULD NOT EAT WHILE WORKING ON YOUR LAPTOP

When you eat while using a laptop, there is a risk of spilling food or drink and of food particles and crumbs falling onto the keyboard or other components of the laptop, which can attract bacteria and other germs. These particles can also get stuck in the crevices of the laptop, which can be very difficult to clean and may lead to damage over time.

Also, the spilt drink on the laptop could damage the electronics inside. It can be costly to repair and may result in losing important data.

In addition, eating while using a laptop can lead to poor posture and neck strain, as you may be inclined to hunch over it while eating.

In conclusion, it is best to take a break from the computer to eat in a separate area and focus on your food. These can help you enjoy your meal more and to reduce the risk of spilling, maintain good hygiene, and maintain good posture.

1 Like

Re: Everything laptops (UK used & New), iPhones and accessories by Shopatcandice(f): 10:24am On Jan 07, 2023
The feeling of attending a business trip with a sleek hybrid laptop with the BEST keyboard EVER, can not be over emphasized. The other day, I just switched from laptop to tablet, geh geh geh
All eyes were on me na. In my mind, I was like, shey you didn't know my laptop is also a tablet. My laptop giving me all the confidence to pitch my proposals and packing all the contracts.

What you need this year by your side as you attend all business meetings is Hp Elite X2 1012 G1.

SPECIFICATIONS

Affordable Uk used Laptop
Brand:Hp
Model: Elite X2 1012 G1 convertible
Processor: coreM5
Storage: 256gb SSD
Generation: 6th
Size: 12inches
Touchscreen: Available
Fingerprint scanner: Available
USB ports
HD Webcam: Available
Wireless WiFi: Available
Operating system:Wins10
Super clean
Quality guaranteed
Warranty on laptop

PRICE: 225,0000naira

Re: Everything laptops (UK used & New), iPhones and accessories by Shopatcandice(f): 11:56am On Jan 14, 2023
Introducing the Apple MacBook Pro 2019, the perfect blend of power and performance. Equipped with a 9th-generation Intel Core i5 processor and 8GB of RAM, this laptop can handle even the most demanding tasks with ease. The 256GB SSD provides lightning-fast storage and boot-up times, ensuring you can work, play, and create at lightning speed. The MacBook Pro also features a stunning Retina display, providing you with stunning visuals and vibrant colors. Whether you're a professional, a student, or just someone who wants a high-quality laptop, the MacBook Pro 2019 is the perfect choice

Apple MacBook Pro 2019
13.3inches screen size
intel corei5
Mac OS
webcam
wireless
usb port
hdmi port
full hd display
256 SSD
8gbram
Keyboard light
good battery
charger
installation and warranty

Price 540k .

Re: Everything laptops (UK used & New), iPhones and accessories by Dsd1pumpking(m): 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
Fairly used Super mint HP pavilion Silver
Price: N180k (negotiable)

SPECIFICATION
Intel core i3 1T HDD 8th gen
8gb ddr4 ram
INTEL(R) UHD graphics 620
BLUETOOTH 5.0, WIFI 6
Original HP OS with full recovery
excellent battery life 4hrs
WEBCAM, HDMI

Re: Everything laptops (UK used & New), iPhones and accessories by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:55am On Feb 08, 2023
Do you have hdd for sale? How much

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Fast & Reliable Subscription: Data, Airtime, Cable TV >> www.emdeelink.com / Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy / Iwp Paid Servers By Justfree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.