Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Is Acer Aspire Vx15 Laptop A Good Buy? Or Should I Get Dell Inspiron 7559 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is Acer Aspire Vx15 Laptop A Good Buy? Or Should I Get Dell Inspiron 7559 (872 Views)

Sold sold !! Dell Inspirion 15-7559 quadcore Gaming Laptop 4gig nvidia / Dell Inspiron 7559, Core I7, 1tb Hdd, 8gb Ram.(SOLD) / SOLD SHARP US USED CLEAN Dell 7559 Gaming Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Acer Aspire Vx15 Laptop A Good Buy? Or Should I Get Dell Inspiron 7559 by Jamos24: 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
My greetings goes to all NLanders of this great forum for their immesive and unrelenting contribution to this forum.

As the topic says it all already, I am gearing to get myself a gaming laptop which is Acer Aspire Vx15 (note: not brand new but a UK used).

So I need someone who had this gaming PC and their experience with It so far either it would be a good buy to get it or not.

So please your sincere review of this ring is urgently needed, like I said earlier it is something I would get soon before this week runs out by God grace.

Plus I decided to hunt and make some comparison between Acer Aspire Vx15 and Dell Inspiron 7559.

Which should I go for between the two.

Thou I know Acer Aspire Vx15 to have an edge over Dell Inspiron in terms specs.

but the most deterring factor is the review made by users on the Acer Aspire mostly has to do with the screen (flickering).

In addition to that,
Am an average gamers.
And a software developer.

So please a sincere reply from you guys is needed.

Once again thank you for taking your precious time to read this thread of mine.
Re: Is Acer Aspire Vx15 Laptop A Good Buy? Or Should I Get Dell Inspiron 7559 by calddon(m): 9:20am On Nov 22, 2018
Jamos24:
My greetings goes to all NLanders of this great forum for their immesive and unrelenting contribution to this forum.

As the topic says it all already, I am gearing to get myself a gaming laptop which is Acer Aspire Vx15 (note: not brand new but a UK used).

So I need someone who had this gaming PC and their experience with It so far either it would be a good buy to get it or not.

So please your sincere review of this ring is urgently needed, like I said earlier it is something I would get soon before this week runs out by God grace.

Plus I decided to hunt and make some comparison between Acer Aspire Vx15 and Dell Inspiron 7559.

Which should I go for between the two.

Thou I know Acer Aspire Vx15 to have an edge over Dell Inspiron in terms specs.

but the most deterring factor is the review made by users on the Acer Aspire mostly has to do with the screen (flickering).

In addition to that,
Am an average gamers.
And a software developer.

So please a sincere reply from you guys is needed.

Once again thank you for taking your precious time to read this thread of mine.

You have provided no information to facilitate the necessary suggestions. Information like the processor type and speed, type of gpu amongst others are vital

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo Ideapad 110 For Sale / Please Advise Me I Want To Buy A Hp Pavilion Dm4 3055dx / My Laptop Charger Just Stoped Working.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.