Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Can You Turn . To A .com? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can You Turn . To A .com? (655 Views)

Someone Should By A .com Domain For Me Please / GET A .com, .net And . Org Domain For Just #2000 / How To Get A .com For 0.81$ On Godaddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Turn . To A .com? by bizinvestment(m): 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hello
I had like to change the domain name of my blog from to .com.

I know Jide the blogger offers this service for little money but I'm throwing it open here.

If you can offer this service, please check my signature and reach me via watsapp.

Thanks.
Re: Can You Turn . To A .com? by Bloggingscope: 8:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
I can help you do that for cheap price just mail me

You will only pay for domain name and pay for workmanship after service
Re: Can You Turn . To A .com? by SirLakes: 11:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
Here I yam
Re: Can You Turn . To A .com? by onlineguru3544: 2:22am On Nov 22, 2018
bizinvestment:
Hello

I know Jide the blogger offers this service for little money but I'm throwing it open here.

If you can offer this service, please check my signature and reach me via watsapp.

Thanks.
I will do it for you and I will also optimise your site seo for organic search engine traffic if you are interested check my signature to contact me via WhatsApp
Re: Can You Turn . To A .com? by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 22, 2018
Chat one up and I will do it for just #1500 subscription grin
070 one one 899 five four five
Re: Can You Turn . To A .com? by semasir: 8:05am On Nov 22, 2018
You can as well do it yourself. Do you mind a guide or a paid service?
bizinvestment:
Hello

Thanks.
Re: Can You Turn . To A .com? by bizinvestment(m): 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2018
semasir:
You can as well do it yourself. Do you mind a guide or a paid service?

Thanks, was able to do it myself cause you said it; nice one.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Verified Nigeria Adsense For Sale With 30 Dollars Inside At Affordable Price / Web Designer Wanted (preferably Wordpress Expert) / Freshly And Fully Approved Adsense Accounts For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.