Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Does Blac Chyna Have Work Permit To Sell Cream In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Blac Chyna Have Work Permit To Sell Cream In Nigeria? (450 Views)

Dangote Refinery Secures Permit To Process Over 300,000 Barrels Of Crude / Read This If You Have Work But Can't Find Anyone To Do It Because Of The Holiday / Organic Cream Mixing Ebook- Be Your Own Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Blac Chyna Have Work Permit To Sell Cream In Nigeria? by daclemx: 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2018
I can remember Bobrisky being disgraced for taking his/her stuff abroad. But these same people come to Nigeria and are treated as kings and queens. Imagine Blanc coming to Nigeria to sell her cream. She can even get past regulatory bodies like NAFDAC and the rest without any interrogation.

So my QUESTION is, should she be allowed to sell her product without a work permit? I dont think she has. Nairaland, mods, Lala, Seun, please let's push this forward. I believe Nairaland is a forum setup to transform and help Nigeria get to her promise land. Let's discuss this till the authorities do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Does Blac Chyna Have Work Permit To Sell Cream In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2018
Does Nigeria look like an organized country to you?

1 Like

Re: Does Blac Chyna Have Work Permit To Sell Cream In Nigeria? by McStoic(m): 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
You have a point there. As if her natural merchandise wey she dey sell never cause enough international trade law breach already. Now she wan carry bleaching cream finish work.
Re: Does Blac Chyna Have Work Permit To Sell Cream In Nigeria? by Newboss(m): 12:54am On Nov 22, 2018
Business visa is all she needsangry

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Sell VTU, Databundles With Your Phone For #300 / Ethereum Has Failed, Ethereum Classic Vision Takes The Stage. / Surf The Net Like A King With Cheap Data Bundles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.