Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Obla-led Panel Orders Probe Of Bishop Orieke Over Fake Buhari Death Certificate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obla-led Panel Orders Probe Of Bishop Orieke Over Fake Buhari Death Certificate (26293 Views)

Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit / Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 / Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obla-led Panel Orders Probe Of Bishop Orieke Over Fake Buhari Death Certificate by WaffenSS(m): 12:50am On Nov 22, 2018
gidgiddy:
The funny thing is that if Mr Obono-Obla heard that Fulalni killer Herdsmen massacred people anywhere in Nigeria, he wouldn't be writting to the DSS or anyone to come and investigate

But if Obono-Obla heard that someone is posting a fake death certificate of his boss, that when he will remember the DSS office address. That's when he will remember that the job of the Police is to investigate crime.

I will never know how those in government can be so unserious about serious issues and so serious about unimportant things

Stupidity of the highest order.

So because herdsmen attack cannot be resolved, other matters should not be attended to?

Your father should have masturbated instead that fateful night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obla-led Panel Orders Probe Of Bishop Orieke Over Fake Buhari Death Certificate by escapefromusa(f): 12:59am On Nov 22, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Let them go and fight Boko Haram angry

But i feel for Aisha and the family a lot - if untrue undecided

One minute man
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8186701_dkovflexoaeryd2_jpegbb9648cacf31d86c8de2b7632750471f

1 Like

Re: Obla-led Panel Orders Probe Of Bishop Orieke Over Fake Buhari Death Certificate by Ken4Christ: 1:18am On Nov 22, 2018
bobchigar:
If he actually circulate fake death certificate, he has violated freedom of speech and expression. He can be prosecuted

What if it's proven to be original. He will claim damages and the fraudsters behind it will all be brought to book.
Re: Obla-led Panel Orders Probe Of Bishop Orieke Over Fake Buhari Death Certificate by Ken4Christ: 1:21am On Nov 22, 2018
WaffenSS:

Stupidity of the highest order.

So because herdsmen attack cannot be resolved, other matters should not be attended to?

Your father should have masturbated instead that fateful night.

Who told you it cannot be resolved? They just turn a blind eye on it. And that is clear injustice to the Christian who suffer the attack.
Re: Obla-led Panel Orders Probe Of Bishop Orieke Over Fake Buhari Death Certificate by StevenOba: 3:18am On Nov 22, 2018
That's very good please he should be dealt with thoroughly so it will serve as a detriment to other idiots spreading falsehood online. You don't like the present president vote him out period. Enough of all this child's play angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obla-led Panel Orders Probe Of Bishop Orieke Over Fake Buhari Death Certificate by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:49am On Nov 22, 2018
buhari is he alive or dead that is the question here buhari should prove it to us !!!!
Re: Obla-led Panel Orders Probe Of Bishop Orieke Over Fake Buhari Death Certificate by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:50am On Nov 22, 2018
StevenOba:
That's very good please he should be dealt with thoroughly so it will serve as a detriment to other idiots spreading falsehood online. You don't like the present president vote him out period. Enough of all this child's play angry

and you are paid commercial post worker!

1 Like

Re: Obla-led Panel Orders Probe Of Bishop Orieke Over Fake Buhari Death Certificate by StevenOba: 4:30am On Nov 22, 2018
MondayOsunbor:

and you are paid commercial post worker!
No. I only came with common sense, our difference is I'm actually using mine. You and I both know PMB is not dead either is he Jubrin or whatever. I can careless for the clueless man and I'm going to vote him out in the next election. I highly suggest you just do the same and quit this crass way of politicking. People have lost there lives because of fake news.

1 Like

Re: Obla-led Panel Orders Probe Of Bishop Orieke Over Fake Buhari Death Certificate by chesky22(m): 4:31am On Nov 22, 2018
The letter should be directed to Eric joyce or Nnamdi kanu if you guys are serious or the president should hold a media chart in fududo!!!
Re: Obla-led Panel Orders Probe Of Bishop Orieke Over Fake Buhari Death Certificate by don4real18(m): 6:30am On Nov 22, 2018
gidgiddy:
The funny thing is that if Mr Obono-Obla heard that Fulalni killer Herdsmen massacred people anywhere in Nigeria, he wouldn't be writting to the DSS or anyone to come and investigate

But if Obono-Obla heard that someone is posting a fake death certificate of his boss, that when he will remember the DSS office address. That's when he will remember that the job of the Police is to investigate crime.

I will never know how those in government can be so unserious about serious issues and so serious about unimportant things
I wonder how some of you reason... Imagine someone posting your obituary when you are alive and kicking. Won't you take it up with the necessary authorities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obla-led Panel Orders Probe Of Bishop Orieke Over Fake Buhari Death Certificate by WaffenSS(m): 7:23am On Nov 22, 2018
Ken4Christ:

Who told you it cannot be resolved? They just turn a blind eye on it. And that is clear injustice to the Christian who suffer the attack.

You're off the rails.

Why didn't GEJ resolve it since they rose to their most destructive during his time, as he was a christian president, since you've reduced it to religion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obla-led Panel Orders Probe Of Bishop Orieke Over Fake Buhari Death Certificate by Mikepenny5(m): 7:42am On Nov 22, 2018
GavelSlam:

So the rumour of you being gay and into beastiality is true.
You have a phone and internet don’t mean your with your sense , go to yaba left
Re: Obla-led Panel Orders Probe Of Bishop Orieke Over Fake Buhari Death Certificate by GavelSlam: 7:44am On Nov 22, 2018
Mikepenny5:

You have a phone and internet don’t mean your with your sense , go to yaba left

But behind every rumour is the element of truth. Or you don't believe it anymore?
Re: Obla-led Panel Orders Probe Of Bishop Orieke Over Fake Buhari Death Certificate by GavelSlam: 8:23am On Nov 22, 2018
MondayOsunbor:
buhari is he alive or dead that is the question here buhari should prove it to us !!!!

He's proving it with the Bishop.

Watch as he would be the first to scream " He's alive"

1 Like

Re: Obla-led Panel Orders Probe Of Bishop Orieke Over Fake Buhari Death Certificate by mechanics(m): 9:54am On Nov 22, 2018
I pity the Bishop.

1 Like

Re: Obla-led Panel Orders Probe Of Bishop Orieke Over Fake Buhari Death Certificate by Emmy713: 10:52am On Nov 22, 2018
Is a pitty a bishop has to bring himself so low on this propaganda but on a second thought why haven't the almighty "ZARA" not been online to defend and insult those peddling this rumour about his father's death.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose, Ajimobi And Aregbesola Laughing Out Loud. Caption Photo / Kwankwaso Supporters Throw Their Hats Away, Join APC / APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.