Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:57 AM

What Do You Think This Forum Lacks(what Feature It Should Have). - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / What Do You Think This Forum Lacks(what Feature It Should Have). (210 Views)

Business Directory Website With Multivendor Feature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think This Forum Lacks(what Feature It Should Have). by femmix112(m): 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
This is just to ask my fellow nairaland what feature the want NL to have.

Most times we call on lalasticlala or bros seun on some issues but we did not get any response so let us just spit it out maybe we might be considered.

just like google it has some platforms where you can give feedback, i think
it would be nice if there is a forum for this.

[img]This is just to ask my fellow nairaland what feature the want NL to have.

Most times we call on lalasticlala or bros seun on some issues but we did not get any response so let us just spit it out maybe we might be considered.

[/img]This is just to ask my fellow nairaland what feature the want NL to have.

Re: What Do You Think This Forum Lacks(what Feature It Should Have). by meobizy(f): 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
The platform this forum runs on has reached the apex of its customizability. There is nothing more anyone can add to it. Any improvement one can perform however will depend on a commonsensical input, which I’m sure those at the top are not willing to think up.
I advice you enjoy the place as it exists. If you tire find somewhere else to engage in.

(1) (Reply)

Active Facebook Group With 161k+ Members For Sale. / Branding Your Business In 2019 To Meet The Trends Out There / Be A Beneficiary Of This Web/blog Promo To Take Your Business And Ideas Higher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.