Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,278 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Who Can Define Buhari's Next Level? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Can Define Buhari's Next Level? (295 Views)

Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance / Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner / Buhari’s Next Level 2019 Advert On Newspapers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Define Buhari's Next Level? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
I was collecting opinions on the rationale for bringing service chiefs to the flag off Buhari's campaign and I came across this old man who told me wrily that it was right. I asked him to explain because in the school they told us that civil servants should not participate openly in partisan politics. He asked me if I knew the meaning of 'The Next Level'? I told him no. He said the next level is an obituary of Nigeria. It is a house of commotion where the army and other state machinery will be used as political tools against the innocent Nigerians. Next level is the politicizing of the military and paramilitary agencies. We shall know the full meaning of "surrender your land or be killed by fulani herdsmen" when we get to the next level. He said next level started with Elrufai Muslim-Muslim ticket supported by Buhari... Say no this type of evil good Nigerians.
Re: Who Can Define Buhari's Next Level? by StillX10(m): 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
Whatever "Next Level" stand for or represents, we renounce, we repudiate and reject it in all honesty.

All well wishers of Nigeria should do so

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Undecided, Atiku, Duke Ready For Presidential Debate Jan 19 / Lifeless government of APC / Benue Govt Behind Herdsmen’s Killings, Says Akume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.