Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Tito Segun-Banjo Who Went Missing Found. Pictured With Her Mother - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tito Segun-Banjo Who Went Missing Found. Pictured With Her Mother (60767 Views)

Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den / 24-Year-Old Man Who Went Missing In Lagos In December Has Been Found Dead (Pix) / Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Who Went Missing Found. Pictured With Her Mother by drTOO: 6:05am On Nov 22, 2018
bossrillboss:
....oluwa oooooo.dis ur English na die o....
Wait, where did you get this throwback picture of ousmane dembele?
When boy still dey hustle

1 Like

Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Who Went Missing Found. Pictured With Her Mother by Owaincouncil: 6:08am On Nov 22, 2018
Maybe he went to location in one of the actors house. Silly girl that put all we her parent in trouble.
Do that next time and see what I will do.
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Who Went Missing Found. Pictured With Her Mother by Annycj: 6:52am On Nov 22, 2018
she has a question to answer what really happened to her? is a ritual or Kidnap case let her tell the public what really happened to her or else they should investigate her virginity since she claims to be 17 yrs
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Who Went Missing Found. Pictured With Her Mother by asanwafo: 7:01am On Nov 22, 2018
17yrs! Age falsification everywhere. Just to find a reason to prosecute the boyfriend after all other reasons may have failed. Next time a man who is 36 will be arrested for child abuse cos our age is always higher
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Who Went Missing Found. Pictured With Her Mother by asanwafo: 7:03am On Nov 22, 2018
where is the father?
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Who Went Missing Found. Pictured With Her Mother by Slimvicks: 7:23am On Nov 22, 2018
She went 2 buy icecream but she no see she come buy banana nah so the thing go
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Who Went Missing Found. Pictured With Her Mother by Kharol1234: 7:53am On Nov 22, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
she was found in ijebu doing what?
r runs wrk
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Who Went Missing Found. Pictured With Her Mother by bossrillboss: 8:02am On Nov 22, 2018
drTOO:
Wait, where did you get this throwback picture of ousmane dembele? When boy still dey hustle
...na nairaland o.lol
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Who Went Missing Found. Pictured With Her Mother by bossrillboss: 8:03am On Nov 22, 2018
adaksbullet:
whot his do mine eglish
..no vex o.nothing has does ur English jare
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Who Went Missing Found. Pictured With Her Mother by babsbolad: 8:14am On Nov 22, 2018
J2381:
She was found in Ijebu? Did she say what took her there? This is how parents fail to ask their children potent questions.
The parents know but failed to present it before the public. If you know you know
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Who Went Missing Found. Pictured With Her Mother by ylaa(f): 8:18am On Nov 22, 2018
hahahahahahaha
what a question?
adaksbullet:
His she haved pregnacy
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Who Went Missing Found. Pictured With Her Mother by Unlimited22: 8:42am On Nov 22, 2018
NuhRegular:

Lol.. Go and sleep
grin

But we both know it's true

1 Like

Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Who Went Missing Found. Pictured With Her Mother by SAMTOBIJU(m): 8:52am On Nov 22, 2018
itzprezy:
Condo sweet this girl well well o.see as she dey smile dey reminiscence her adventure
You be bad guy
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Who Went Missing Found. Pictured With Her Mother by fortunejum: 9:27am On Nov 22, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
normal runs.
we know wetin she go collect. .
she no lost.
Her belly do de come out.
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Who Went Missing Found. Pictured With Her Mother by adaksbullet: 9:37am On Nov 22, 2018
bossrillboss:
..no vex o.nothing has does ur English jare
u are haved mouth wink
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Who Went Missing Found. Pictured With Her Mother by jetson06: 10:34am On Nov 22, 2018
Yoruba girls and sex are like 5 & 6.
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Who Went Missing Found. Pictured With Her Mother by Ayobami7(m): 11:55am On Nov 22, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Who Went Missing Found. Pictured With Her Mother by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2018
naijalander:

Wow do you think about how women feel when you talk like this?

NO! IF YOU WOMEN HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HOW I TALK THEN ITS BECAUSE YOU GUILTY OF DOING WHAT I SAY.

Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Who Went Missing Found. Pictured With Her Mother by naijalander: 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
Why do you feel the need to reduce women to just sexual objects?

dainfern:

NO! IF YOU WOMEN HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HOW I TALK THEN ITS BECAUSE YOU GUILTY OF DOING WHAT I SAY.
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Who Went Missing Found. Pictured With Her Mother by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
naijalander:
Why do you feel the need to reduce women to just sexual objects?

Because the only thing women know they good at is to lay on their backs.

Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Who Went Missing Found. Pictured With Her Mother by naijalander: 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
dainfern:

Because the only thing women know they good at is to lay on their backs.

Speak for your mom.
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Who Went Missing Found. Pictured With Her Mother by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 23, 2018
naijalander:

Speak for your mom.

Same thing your mum wanted to say rite before I shot my load of cum in her mouth.

Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Who Went Missing Found. Pictured With Her Mother by naijalander: 11:31am On Nov 23, 2018
clap for yourself. oponu
dainfern:

Same thing your mum wanted to say rite before I shot my load of cum in her mouth.
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Who Went Missing Found. Pictured With Her Mother by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2018
naijalander:
clap for yourself. oponu

Same thing your sister said after I banged her brains out.

Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Who Went Missing Found. Pictured With Her Mother by naijalander: 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
Ok.

dainfern:

Same thing your sister said after I banged her brains out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Cries Out As Cows Damage His Car In Abuja (Photos) / Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop / Man Caught Wearing 7-Year-Old Girl's Pant & Bra For Rituals At Night In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.