Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Davido Giving Away 26 Infinix Phones To Celebrate His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Giving Away 26 Infinix Phones To Celebrate His Birthday (989 Views)

Video Of Davido Giving Chioma A Romantic Kiss After They Both Reunited Together / Davido Is Giving Out 15 Infinix Phones On Twitter, Fans React / Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Giving Away 26 Infinix Phones To Celebrate His Birthday by Dailyhappenings: 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
To celebrate his 26th birthday, OBO is giving away the latest Infinix HOT phone to 26 of his fans, he took this post to his twitter page,
see post...
"Giving away the latest infinix HOT 6x to 26 lucky fans to celebrate my 26th Birthday...who wants one RT and follow @infinixNigeria to win #OBOinfinixBirthdayGiveaway #infinixandDavido"

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/11/davido-giving-away-26-infinix-phones-to.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

Re: Davido Giving Away 26 Infinix Phones To Celebrate His Birthday by AndyGlobal: 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2018
Ftc
Re: Davido Giving Away 26 Infinix Phones To Celebrate His Birthday by TwoBottles: 9:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
ok
Re: Davido Giving Away 26 Infinix Phones To Celebrate His Birthday by YRNs(m): 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2018
Nice of him..
Re: Davido Giving Away 26 Infinix Phones To Celebrate His Birthday by idowuswap: 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2018
i dey imagine how FLAT HEADED TRIBE.will line up .for. afonja .big boi.
Re: Davido Giving Away 26 Infinix Phones To Celebrate His Birthday by ojun50(m): 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
idowuswap:
i dey imagine how FLAT HEADED TRIBE.will line up .for. afonja .big boi.
you really hv an home problem
Re: Davido Giving Away 26 Infinix Phones To Celebrate His Birthday by Houseofglam7(f): 1:36am On Nov 22, 2018
That’s super easy considering he doesn’t use it and he’s the brand ambassador undecided

(1) (Reply)

Chika Ike Slays It As She Shows Her Curvy Hips To Fans / Burna Boy Dating Stefflon Don, See New Video� / "Sign Me Or Die" — Davido Shares His Experience With An Artist In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.