Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 (23946 Views)

Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals / You Won’t Get Presidency By Threatening Secession, El-rufai Clears Igbo / Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 by gaskiyamagana: 5:56am On Nov 22, 2018
LORDofODDS:
Lifelessness runs inside APC and its members. Using 2023 presidency to weak the Ibos won't work.

#Back to daura 2019
#lifeless_Jubrin

#IamATICULATED
#ATIKU_OBI2019
Ibo's identity in Nigeria will continue to be confused as long as they are not ready to wait patiently and payerfully for their turn.
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 by wizelink(m): 6:05am On Nov 22, 2018
Please keep your mouth mute forever. Deceivers
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 by fasho01(m): 6:07am On Nov 22, 2018
HisSexcellency:
Who is in charge of sharing this presidency to the zones. Fashola told southwest to vote buhari and get presidency in 2023, now Boss Mustafa is promising same to the southeast.
Let the man sharing it come forth so we can hear from the main kingpin.

Hahahaha! You will make heaven brother.. Well said
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 by walefresh3(m): 6:18am On Nov 22, 2018
Awoo88:
This people dull finish. Fashola the olodo minister is selling the same to his south West brothers. If any IBO man fall for this he is an idiot. More lifeless than buhari himself
nor of your generations Sabi book reach am ode.
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 by walefresh3(m): 6:28am On Nov 22, 2018
Ganduri:

you that have 1000% political orientation, are you better off than them? Last time I checked they are better than your people. least malnurished, the least in terms of poverty and employment, even those living in your region are doibg better than you. so whats the deal? You cnt compare to them internationally or even locally.
why you dey lie ?. your region is the third poorest. datas don't lie. pls come with your facts.
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 by EmekaBlue(m): 6:44am On Nov 22, 2018
shut up....

who is diz one trying to jonce
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 by igwefivestar(m): 7:02am On Nov 22, 2018
Mediahelm:
Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha, has reitereated the presidency's promise to hand over power to the Igbos in 2023 if they support the second term ambition of President Buhari.

Mustapha stated this today when President Buhari met with a delegation of South East leaders in the state house in Abuja.

Speaking to state house correspondents after the meeting, Mustapha said that the fastest way for the Igbos to acqualize their dream of occupying the seat of power, is for the region to support the Buhari re-election bid in 2019 and then by 2023, the Igbo presidency can now become a reality.

Speaking further, he said

https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/endorse-buhari-now-get-presidency-in.html

don't worry we like the Vp slot that we are seeing now. grin grin
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 by walefresh3(m): 7:05am On Nov 22, 2018
Ganduri:

what data and whatvindices. pls can you show us any socio economic indices that shows that the yorubas are anywhere better than Igbos? In terms of poverty rate, distribution of wealth and so on?
brother I ve so many igbos as friends and in-laws. from my own point of view.the Yoruba are more richer than the igbo. I ve work with 3 differents banks and I can tell you vividly that Yoruba have more money in their bank accounts than the igbo . when I was working with Fidelity Bank at asokoro. igbos patronize us daily in numbers than the yorubas.But the yorubas ve more savings, I meant huge amount in their account than the igbo. Igbo spend huge percentage of thier savings on buying goods from company. not deposited into their own personal's account. Let me hint you a story. one day he get one igbo trader wey no get more than 5 millions naira total investment dey abuse one Yoruba eletrical contractor for our banking hall because him look more handsome and the Yoruba man no dey too educated like that, but worth more than 100 millions in his account. Make una ask anybody wey dey work for bank, den go tell you the truth.
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 by efighter: 7:48am On Nov 22, 2018
Good, Boss Mustapha. Let us keep deceiving Igbos to get their 5% votes. One thing is sure, an Igbo man will never ever rule Nigeria. I am sure the Northerners in collaboration with we Yorubas will bring back the military if an Igbo man just get near the seat. Secessionists and traitors will never ever rule Nigeria.
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 by reuben79: 8:11am On Nov 22, 2018
lol igbos don suffer for dis man hands:2015 promised,no be today

Re: SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 by Deepfreezer(m): 8:25am On Nov 22, 2018
I swear to God, I watched this useless man vomit this poo lats night, it sounded threatening to me.
Anybody, I mean any igbo in my ward that dare campaigns for Buhari is a gonner.
Useless man that want to take his generation unborn to NEXT LEVEL OF DEATH.
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:48am On Nov 22, 2018
Corrinthians:
cheesy

Ahap.

Even if the cowardly Supririm Abiama from Cameroon living in Israel endorses him, the earliest they can smell that place is 2031. Even they themselves know this. cheesy
the north that is in power for decade,what have they acheive so far?
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 by IamAtikulate: 9:51am On Nov 22, 2018
Even if we give you the presidency forever, you still can't be better than the East
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 by winj3: 9:56am On Nov 22, 2018
and his comments is generally accepted by Nigerians, when I say Nigerians are savages I get called names!

This person has a very low opinion of Nigerians to the extent of admitting that the presidency does not come about by voting, rather by allocation. He and the powers that be can simply give the IGBOs the presidency whether Nigerian voters like it or not.
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 by lexy2014: 9:58am On Nov 22, 2018
nwanna89:
Should we be basing your reelection on your achievements or on the promise of being handed power in 2023?

So we should just endure 4 more years.

When they dont have anything else to campaign on!

Mediocrity! Rubbish!

Ur first statement is all we need. U said it all. More&more promises when they can't account 4 those made in d past
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 by Xioxing: 10:01am On Nov 22, 2018
Corrinthians:
cheesy

Ahap.

Even if the cowardly Supririm Abiama from Cameroon living in Israel endorses him, the earliest they can smell that place is 2031. Even they themselves know this. cheesy
are you been real or is it your family mental illness that is affecting your I.Q!!! Anuofia
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 by Corrinthians(m): 10:39am On Nov 22, 2018
Xioxing:
are you been real or is it your family mental illness that is affecting your I.Q!!! Anuofia
Cc: Mynd44.
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 by sammie99: 11:58am On Nov 22, 2018
My brother u r a begger and a liar. The south west r laying claim 2 d position by 2023 according to fashola and chris ngige and okechukwu of v.o.n saying also it wil be the turn of south East, who do we belive. Apc members cn lie sha
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 by uniqueogo(f): 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2018
I don't even want to read this post at all but for saying igbos will get presidency only if they endorse buhari

GOD WILL PUNISH YOU IDIOT!!!!!
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 by KingRagnar: 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2018
If the Ndigbo's want to claim the presidential seat in 2023, then, it is imperative that vote in PMB in 2019. Voting in Atiku will only push their chances even farther than 2023. Wisdom should be applied while voting.
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 by chidons: 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
HisSexcellency:
Who is in charge of sharing this presidency to the zones. Fashola told southwest to vote buhari and get presidency in 2023, now Boss Mustafa is promising same to the southeast.
Let the man sharing it come forth so we can hear from the main kingpin.
my brother I don't know ooiooee. Next amechi will tell south south to vote that oil dried okporoko and get presidency 3023
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
My Question is who is in charge of this Country?
is it PMB or the Termed 'cabals'.. why i ask is because of the friction according to Borno State Governor that is rumouring round about PMB? is he incharge? or the cabals.. Aisha has been silenced to the extent she does not attend international functions.. #Paris and Prince Charles#.... Did PMB put a ban on her or What?

Now ... SGF is giving a command to SE to vote if they want presidency? who is he to talk when he doesn't know what the future will bring? ls PMB really The PMB that was voted 2015 or before he went for his medical trip?

All i know is The God that knows the end from the beginning will bring every hidden thing out for the world to see and hear.
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 by Mbediogu(m): 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
So Igbo Presidency is now CONDITIONAL in a democracy? No wonder some people think my dear country is a zoo, and the occupants animals. But I don't believe them o o!
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 by Glorymax: 12:36am On Nov 23, 2018
RTSC:

How will you journey to your destination, if you can't even get the second Niger bridge built?

See how buhari is building his region like a nepotist.

You don't like that for your region?

So bros, aspiring to be president is for the person to be a president of his/her region.
That's why the country is not moving forward. Nepotism taking precedence to merit and professionalism, putting rounds peg in square holes.
I definitely don't support nor encourage such aspirations
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 by ridbell01(m): 5:12pm On Feb 13, 2019
berrystunn:

How old are you ?
You sound like 21yr old .
If you are more than that, Then you are stupid.
you people abused ojukwu na
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 by ridbell01(m): 5:13pm On Feb 13, 2019
Mboi2:
Can ur father near Ojukwu's gate?
but your daddy betrayed him
Re: SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 by Coldspice: 2:24pm On Jan 28
RTSC:

If fashola a mere Yoruba minister can promise the presidency to his region, then a Fulani sgf has even more say.

The presidency in 2023 under the apc candidacy is very open.

The East should not give it to the south west on a platter.

Unfortunately, they didn't listen to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Petrol Landing Cost Crashes, FG May Save N450bn Billion Subsidy / Boko Haram Trains Bandits In Anti-Aircraft Gun Use / Why Has FG Not Arrested Sheikh Gumi? - Senator Musa Queries DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.