Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Sometimes I Lie Book Free | Best Books 2018 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sometimes I Lie Book Free | Best Books 2018 (215 Views)

Sometimes I Lie Book Download Free Epub | Best Books 2018 / Spinning Silver Book Free Download Epub | Best Books 2018 / Sometimes I Lie Book Free Download Epub | Best Books 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sometimes I Lie Book Free | Best Books 2018 by umstei: 1:25am On Nov 22, 2018
[s]Sometimes I Lie Book Free | Best Books 2018[/s]

My name is Amber Reynolds. There are three things you should know about me: 1. I’m in a coma. 2. My husband doesn’t love me anymore. 3. Sometimes I lie. Amber wakes up in a hospital. She can’t move. She can’t speak. She can’t open her eyes. She can hear everyone around her, but they have no idea. Amber doesn’t remember what happened, but she has a suspicion her husband

My name is Amber Reynolds. There are three things you should know about me:

1. I’m in a coma.

2. My husband doesn’t love me anymore.

3. Sometimes I lie.
Amber wakes up in a hospital. She can’t move. She can’t speak. She can’t open her eyes. She can hear everyone around her, but they have no idea. Amber doesn’t remember what happened, but she has a suspicion her husband had something to do with it. Alternating between her paralyzed present, the week before her accident, and a series of childhood diaries from twenty years ago, this brilliant psychological thriller asks: Is something really a lie if you believe it's the truth?
...more

click download the book you're looking for.

(1) (Reply)

We Sold Our Souls Book Download | Best Books 2018 / Marketers Needed At Eket And Uyo. / ASUU Strike: Nigerian Govt Resumes Talks With Striking Lecturers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.