Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Between Jim Iyke And Nonso Diobi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Jim Iyke And Nonso Diobi (2758 Views)

Jim Iyke And Son Fly To Miami (photos) / Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Jim Iyke And Nonso Diobi by efoghorjos: 12:51am On Jul 27, 2010
Between Nonso Diobi and Jim Iyke, who do you think is the ladies' delight? Just tell us who you think is more attractive
Re: Between Jim Iyke And Nonso Diobi by doublekay: 3:01am On Jul 28, 2010
i dont know why, but jimmy drives the girls crazy. the guy have gotten hold of my girl to the extent that i no longer like watching his movies in her presence. as for nonso he is just there

Re: Between Jim Iyke And Nonso Diobi by doublekay: 3:02am On Jul 28, 2010
i dont know why, but jimmy drives the girls crazy. the guy have gotten hold of my girl to the extent that i no longer like watching his movies in her presence.  as for nonso he is just there

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Flat Shoes & Sandals Available Now. / Nollywood Actress Sola Kosoko Welcome First Child / What Do You Think This Babe Will Say Next? – See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.