Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Police Officers Beat Two Women Mercilessly In Abeokuta - Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers Beat Two Women Mercilessly In Abeokuta - Photos (23310 Views)

Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) / SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) / Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Beat Two Women Mercilessly In Abeokuta - Photos by Pat4321: 10:36am On Nov 22, 2018
Why this never happened in the North? This and several others including extra-judicial killing happens in the south and mostly to southerners? . We rejects federal Police
Re: Police Officers Beat Two Women Mercilessly In Abeokuta - Photos by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 22, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Wow shocked shocked see the cleavage in the second pix

That woman bress must be large and still standing

Re: Police Officers Beat Two Women Mercilessly In Abeokuta - Photos by Mavor: 10:52am On Nov 22, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Wow shocked shocked see the cleavage in the second pix

That woman bress must be large and still standing
You are fu<king stupid!
Re: Police Officers Beat Two Women Mercilessly In Abeokuta - Photos by Hoodbilonia: 10:56am On Nov 22, 2018
poor ppl killing poor ppl
west is cursed
black on black beatings
extortion
Re: Police Officers Beat Two Women Mercilessly In Abeokuta - Photos by SHOPPERS(m): 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
Let us wait for the DPO's side of the story. The guy could have given his boys 10k like that and they shared 7k amidst themselves. If he wasn't the one who gave them the money himself, I don't believe it yet.
Re: Police Officers Beat Two Women Mercilessly In Abeokuta - Photos by halfcurrent(m): 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
I hate Nigeria Police with passion. They are animals. A friend of mine suffered similar experience at Mile One Police stations in Port Harcourt just two days ago. The name of the policemen are one Gabriel and one Abu (they deliberately mutilated their surnames tag). They hang out most times beside the flyover at the Boro Park. Those policemen are animal. For those living in Phc, please beware of those men. Their technique is to pin any mundane "crime"?? on you and then drag you to their station at Mile one. They are devil incarnate and nemesis will surely catch up with them soon. Calling on anyone who has contact with their bosses to look into the clandestine affairs of those police officers and by large the Mile One police station, Diobu Port Harcourt.
Re: Police Officers Beat Two Women Mercilessly In Abeokuta - Photos by Next2Bezee(m): 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2018
SEGLIZ:

My father is a mad man; he should have been castrated early on so that a waste of space like me would not have been born.

That one concern you and him. o.
Re: Police Officers Beat Two Women Mercilessly In Abeokuta - Photos by SEGLIZ: 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2018
Next2Bezee:

That one concern you and him. o.

that you have confessed will forever remain your your lot and portion till end of time, as you have confessed so shall it be with. laugh over this but soon you'll start seeking help for solution to your insanity. your are online note for good so you shall reap it's reward.
Re: Police Officers Beat Two Women Mercilessly In Abeokuta - Photos by Next2Bezee(m): 2:01am On Nov 23, 2018
SEGLIZ:
Please pity me, sir. I will only talk rubbish offline from now one. I, SEGLIZ, decree and declare that it will not be well with me and anything I put my hand and mind to.

Ha! Me I no dey for that one o.
Re: Police Officers Beat Two Women Mercilessly In Abeokuta - Photos by SEGLIZ: 7:26am On Nov 23, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Ha! Me I no dey for that one o.

as the Lord liveth you shall reap accordingly as you have sown.
Re: Police Officers Beat Two Women Mercilessly In Abeokuta - Photos by Next2Bezee(m): 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
SEGLIZ:
My own is already finished. It shall not be well with those I love and care about. May they kpeme as soon as possible.

Leave me out of that o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alaka, Juju Scam Kingpin, Others Arraigned For N250m Fraud, Remanded In Prison / Groups Smuggling Indian Hemp And Other Illegal Goods Busted In Lagos. Photo / South African Court Sentences Nigerian To 20 Years For Human Trafficking [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.