Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him (38551 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React / Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better? / Tobi Bakre, Alex And Kiki Osinbajo Hang Out Together (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by Jyde89: 9:37am On Nov 22, 2018
Did she just say "legend in the making" I want to believe she's referring to another person, not the Abami Eda himself.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by Hintona(f): 9:37am On Nov 22, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
ugly daughter of a pastor/thief... i know osinbande will be fvcking and sucking her pussy all day
disgusting perv
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by simplesearch: 9:49am On Nov 22, 2018
Possessed with a different spirit to her Father.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by MYHUBBY: 10:01am On Nov 22, 2018
FRESHG:
THE GREAT PROPHET FELA WILL BE SHAKING HIS HEAD IN HIS GRAVE NOW.

YORUBA MUSLIMS WHY DID YOU BETRAY THIS GREAT SON OF OODUA cry

why did ojukwu betrayed millions of defenceless and helpless Igbo during civil war?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by SIMPLYkush: 10:08am On Nov 22, 2018
Hintona:
disgusting perv
you are a bitch dear
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by longerthroat(m): 10:11am On Nov 22, 2018
[quote author=SIMPLYkush post=73192962]ugly daughter of a pastor/thief... i know osinbande will be fvcking and sucking her pussy
to you now, did you actually made any sense??
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by longerthroat(m): 10:12am On Nov 22, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
ugly daughter of a pastor/thief... i know osinbande will be fvcking and sucking her pussy all day
to you now, did you make any sense?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by balodihno14(m): 10:31am On Nov 22, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 22, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Legend in the making? She better remove that "in the making" from the sentence

Folxy91:
legend in the making bawo? English Language is not by force ke

icon007:

Tot am d only 1 dat saw it!
nonix22:
"Legend in the making"? does she really know the meaning of the shit she typed?

The Man is a LEGEND already for crying out loud.

Jyde89:
Did she just say "legend in the making" I want to believe she's referring to another person, not the Abami Eda himself.
She's obviously talking about herself. So many slow pple on this thread. How can a dead person be 'in the making'?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 22, 2018
undecided
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by Omoty08: 11:18am On Nov 22, 2018
[img][/img]
SIMPLYkush:
ugly daughter of a pastor/thief...
i know osinbande will be fvcking and sucking her pussy all day
wat ur gain

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by Sleekfingers: 11:40am On Nov 22, 2018
I still can't understand why brainless youth are in this forum.....

There absolutely nothing in their heads....imagine their comments.....
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by mywells: 11:43am On Nov 22, 2018
kiki do you love me?are you riding?say you'll never ever stay from beside.the new me is really the real me.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by kunyeo(m): 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
ugly daughter of a pastor/thief...
i know osinbande will be fvcking and sucking her pussy all day

You are just a pervert.Thanks to the internet,no one can see your face!
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by kunyeo(m): 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
gare:

How can you say a thing like that, are you high on something, please learn to be decent.

Am equally shocked!That a human being raised in a home could utter such profanity.You should be ashamed of yourself son.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by piagetskinner(m): 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
but fela is already dead.....what does she mean by legend in the making?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by Jyde89: 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
mynairaland2018:

She's obviously talking about herself. So many slow pple on this thread. How can a dead person be 'in the making'?

So you saying all the five people you quoted got it wrong and you are right, if you are not a mind reader or kiki her self then STF!
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
VincenzoZhuxu:
bro nan only your comment i see here.....most do worst but never will they talk about it***but no one is ever perfect
True talk!!
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by tbibuzz(m): 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2018
Omo pastor ma wo bum short(in lil keshi's)
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by baxton25(m): 2:52pm On Nov 22, 2018
Na to just catch this girl knack am, give am two direct.... twins grin grin grin
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by xrenzy(m): 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2018
FRESHG:
THE GREAT PROPHET FELA WILL BE SHAKING HIS HEAD IN HIS GRAVE NOW.

YORUBA MUSLIMS WHY DID YOU BETRAY THIS GREAT SON OF OODUA cry
why Yoruba Muslim why not Hausa when you know abacha is from the north
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him by gwama: 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
A pastor's daughter must be discreet, today we have only end-time pastors, which is why we see these phenomena. When I see Sharon Oyakilome post a photo with her husband wearing an extreme mini skirt, there is something wrong here. cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) / 63 Year Old Charly Boy Calls Himself Lucifer As He Releases New Photos (Pics) / Bobrisky Represented Nigeria On Rice Cooking Show In Ghana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.