Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

“Next Cash And Carry” To Open In Port Harcourt, Nigeria’s Biggest Mall (Photos) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / “Next Cash And Carry” To Open In Port Harcourt, Nigeria’s Biggest Mall (Photos) (65148 Views)

Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) / Customers Experience Heavy Traffic At A Shopping Mall (Photos, Video) / Nairalander And Twin Brother Swags At Onitsha Mall- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Next Cash And Carry” To Open In Port Harcourt, Nigeria’s Biggest Mall (Photos) by Rotimi47: 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2018
They have a funtioning mail at oginigba behind Pabod on Trans Amadi. undecided
Re: “Next Cash And Carry” To Open In Port Harcourt, Nigeria’s Biggest Mall (Photos) by Law2019: 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
DonDemu:
Naija will be great
See how uninformed you are. You no sabi say na Peter obi get NEXT?.
You and you stupid next levelers should go back to ur gay cows
Re: “Next Cash And Carry” To Open In Port Harcourt, Nigeria’s Biggest Mall (Photos) by otunu: 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2018
magicfingers009:
Lies.
1. This shopping mall isn't half the size of Port Harcourt shopping mall.
2. The mail has been operational since September.
3. The road leading to the mall is a disaster.
4. The location of the mall is terrible. Trans Amadi is basically an industrial area. Very lonely at Night and weekends.

For me, poor feasibility studies in siting that mall there.

Quite true, operational maybe even earlier - first shopping there likely in August.

Very bad road leading to NEXT and basically a lonely area (and unsafe) at night...
Re: “Next Cash And Carry” To Open In Port Harcourt, Nigeria’s Biggest Mall (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
Law2019:

See how uninformed you are. You no sabi say na Peter obi get NEXT?.
You and you stupid next levelers should go back to ur gay cows
You're a nincompoop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Next Cash And Carry” To Open In Port Harcourt, Nigeria’s Biggest Mall (Photos) by HopeAtHand: 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
People will just be exposing their educational naivety by referring to grocery store as Mall.

The location tho is so off the grid. Something like that shud be in the high-end neighborhoods of PH and not hidden in that lonely, pot-hole riddled train track road.

They have to do a continuous advert and enlightenment, else...
Re: “Next Cash And Carry” To Open In Port Harcourt, Nigeria’s Biggest Mall (Photos) by magicfingers009: 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
I have been there a couple of time. Their prices are the same with Spar, Everyday and Market Square. Their electronics are quite expensive compared to the warehouse almost opposite Pabod (just besides the police station) or even Online Malls.

Hope you know that you want to be safe after you have shopped, imagine leaving NEXT at 8pm on a Saturday evening and heading towards Elekahia, do you know how dangerous that is? That road almost pulled out my bumper and I vowed never to go there till the road is fixed.

I am still waiting for shoprite in PH.. all these supermarkets aren't serious as far as I am concerned.

Nodogragra4me:
From your complaint about location I can't tell it is one of the malls that will survive. Built right inside where the purchasing power resides not a place for pictures and buying of bread... Just drop in do your shopping before eheading home

Re: “Next Cash And Carry” To Open In Port Harcourt, Nigeria’s Biggest Mall (Photos) by Amadioha01(m): 4:58am On Nov 23, 2018
hisgrace090:

Hoping to be like america in less than 60years to me amount to greediness.

Like I said before, one must buy from someone before producing his, its a process.

Was there ever a time I said we should hope to be like America in less than sixty years?
Based on development index, America after sixty Years of Independence was far better than Nigeria is currently. We have no EXCUSE! We currently live in a globalised world and the America of then was an isolated country. Take a look at isolated countries of today and do your comparisons Cuba and North Korea
Re: “Next Cash And Carry” To Open In Port Harcourt, Nigeria’s Biggest Mall (Photos) by Emperor4tune(m): 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
hisgrace090:

no he use his hard earn money (question answered) next!
Re: “Next Cash And Carry” To Open In Port Harcourt, Nigeria’s Biggest Mall (Photos) by RaymondFlick: 2:35am On Nov 27, 2018
Study for Free in UK - Newcastle University Undergraduate And Postgraduate International Scholarship

Study at Zero cost in...
Re: “Next Cash And Carry” To Open In Port Harcourt, Nigeria’s Biggest Mall (Photos) by RaymondFlick: 2:40am On Nov 27, 2018
KK.
Re: “Next Cash And Carry” To Open In Port Harcourt, Nigeria’s Biggest Mall (Photos) by RaymondFlick: 2:41am On Nov 27, 2018
Re: “Next Cash And Carry” To Open In Port Harcourt, Nigeria’s Biggest Mall (Photos) by Ejanla07: 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
hisexcellency34:
God bless Amaechi for this...the Lion of Ubima

Next belongs to Peter obi..
Re: “Next Cash And Carry” To Open In Port Harcourt, Nigeria’s Biggest Mall (Photos) by Ejanla07: 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
magicfingers009:
Lies.
1. This shopping mall isn't half the size of Port Harcourt shopping mall.
2. The mail has been operational since September.
3. The road leading to the mall is a disaster.
4. The location of the mall is terrible. Trans Amadi is basically an industrial area. Very lonely at Night and weekends.

For me, poor feasibility studies in siting that mall there.

In Nigeria shopping mall is considered tourist destination and hang out. Here in lagos People drive from okoko to lekki just for cinema or mall
Re: “Next Cash And Carry” To Open In Port Harcourt, Nigeria’s Biggest Mall (Photos) by chiefobdk2: 12:52am On Dec 13, 2021
lonelydora:
Is this the Peter Obi's mall near Pabod at Trans-amadi?

Park n Shop came, we rushed them. After sometime, people got fed up.

Port Harcourt Mall came, we all rushed them, at a time, it was as if that's the only tourist destination in PH. People just walk in, take pictures and leave without buying any goods.

Market Square came, we all rushed to buy too. All the 'small girl, big God' girls in PH were always there looking for who to maga.

Now, Next Cash and Carry will soon open. Let me even go and buy a phone with high pixel camera which i will use to take picture when they start

I love PH people because after sometime they will still abandon it for another new one.

It's happening to Eateries too. Now, we are patronizing DOMINO'S PIZZA at Olu Obasanjo because they are new in town.
nobody abandons malls. People go there every day to buy stuffs.. Not for broke people like you who instead of trying to beat poverty will rather run dirty mouth on anothers sweat

Re: “Next Cash And Carry” To Open In Port Harcourt, Nigeria’s Biggest Mall (Photos) by nairamaniac: 9:33am On Dec 27, 2021
TedExNairaland:
After successfully opening its first mall in Abuja, indigenous brand “Next Cash and Carry”, is set to open its first branch in portharcourt, which will be Nigeria’s biggest shopping arena.

There are also plans to open other branches in Onitsha and Lagos.
TedExNairaland, did we just here the reporter say the mall would house 11,000square kilometers?

That's almost impossible b

11thousand square?

Meaning of it's almost a perfect-square, it would be 110kilometers by 100 kilometers.

100kilometers would take an average vehicle 1hour to attain.

That's like from Port Harcourt to Anambra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures / Bundles Of Money On The Road In Owerri As They Fall Out Of A Bullion Van / Despite The Economic Woes You Still Have No Time To Start A Home Based Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.