Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Atiku Awards Scholarships To Slain Soldiers’ Children - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Awards Scholarships To Slain Soldiers’ Children (13864 Views)

Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta / Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain / Security: Ekiti Govt Presents Cash Gift To Slain Soldier’s Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Awards Scholarships To Slain Soldiers’ Children by jmaine: 9:22am On Nov 22, 2018
noturbusiness:

I was schooling that particular zombie on another thread. It seems learning is Haram to them

He is a poor grade zombie.. cheesy
Re: Atiku Awards Scholarships To Slain Soldiers’ Children by Officialpdpnig: 9:23am On Nov 22, 2018
noturbusiness:

it was same way they openly listed the 200m+ grass cutting scam as a contract until it was busted.
I think someone just brought out a link that says the 15 girls are different from the 106. maybe you can open it and learn so you won't be sounding a bit stupid or is learning also a Haram to zombies?

You keep trying to shift the goalpost to something else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Awards Scholarships To Slain Soldiers’ Children by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 22, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

You keep trying to shift the goalpost to something else.
It is either you lack understanding or you are use to lies and propaganda
How many chibok girls are now free? Both those that escaped and those release?
Re: Atiku Awards Scholarships To Slain Soldiers’ Children by Officialpdpnig: 9:28am On Nov 22, 2018
noturbusiness:

It is either you lack understanding or you are use to lies and propaganda
How many chibok girls are now free? Both those that escaped and those release?

Why not tell me since you know something the media don't
Re: Atiku Awards Scholarships To Slain Soldiers’ Children by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 22, 2018
jmaine:

He is a poor grade zombie.. cheesy
He ran away from that thread when I gave him real fact not propaganda that he is use to. I don't blame him too much ,it is hard for one to constantly defend failure .once you start doing that you will lost your identity and your sense of reasoning,then the quality of your brain will start shrinking backward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Awards Scholarships To Slain Soldiers’ Children by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 22, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

I don't like doing screenshot nor share link but let me help you. With this you can be able to figure out how come the 15 atiku offered to pay their scholarship

Re: Atiku Awards Scholarships To Slain Soldiers’ Children by jmaine: 9:38am On Nov 22, 2018
noturbusiness:

He ran away from that thread when I gave him real fact not propaganda that he is use to. I don't blame him too much ,it is hard for one to constantly defend failure .once you start doing that you will lost your identity and your sense of reasoning,then the quality of your brain will start shrinking backward

Lolz.. cheesy
Re: Atiku Awards Scholarships To Slain Soldiers’ Children by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 22, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

I know you have ran away again. I just hope buhari can make your job easier by doing something reasonable for once
Re: Atiku Awards Scholarships To Slain Soldiers’ Children by raffite: 9:59am On Nov 22, 2018
Let's just give Atiku a try. I think the guy will do better. At least, he will not allow Nigeria to degenerate to this level. Let's try him please.
Re: Atiku Awards Scholarships To Slain Soldiers’ Children by IamAtikulate: 10:07am On Nov 22, 2018
This man sabi road
Re: Atiku Awards Scholarships To Slain Soldiers’ Children by GSA01: 10:21am On Nov 22, 2018
Finally, Because of Election Atiku is now giving Scholarship, At least it is better Because this are soldiers Guarding Atiku Hometown and region, But it should not be because of Election, he should have been doing this a long time ago, Now everybody doubts his sincerity here.
Re: Atiku Awards Scholarships To Slain Soldiers’ Children by Officialpdpnig: 10:23am On Nov 22, 2018
raffite:
Let's just give Atiku a try. I think the guy will do better. At least, he will not allow Nigeria to degenerate to this level. Let's try him please.

Give him a try in your family

Re: Atiku Awards Scholarships To Slain Soldiers’ Children by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 22, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Go back to school. Its RUN and not RAN in that context
maybe that is what the taught you in the almajiri school gej gave you
Re: Atiku Awards Scholarships To Slain Soldiers’ Children by Officialpdpnig: 10:32am On Nov 22, 2018
noturbusiness:

maybe that is what the taught you in the almajiri school gej gave you

Mr wailer the correct expression is I KNOW YOU HAVE RUN AWAY and not RAN AWAY.

Stop being a dolt
Re: Atiku Awards Scholarships To Slain Soldiers’ Children by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 22, 2018
Why now? Has he been sleeping?

Re: Atiku Awards Scholarships To Slain Soldiers’ Children by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 22, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Mr wailer the correct expression is I KNOW YOU HAVE RUN AWAY and not RAN AWAY.

Stop being a dolt
I have important things to do. continue spreading your propaganda . that is what you being paid for
Re: Atiku Awards Scholarships To Slain Soldiers’ Children by Officialpdpnig: 10:42am On Nov 22, 2018
noturbusiness:

I have important things to do. continue spreading your propaganda . that is what you being paid for

Obviously illiterates like you are now being paid by PDP to spread your lies and propaganda through illiteracy

Their desperation is now real.
Re: Atiku Awards Scholarships To Slain Soldiers’ Children by onubijoe(m): 10:46am On Nov 22, 2018
Atiku has been doing such favor to Nigerians . Atiku is a man of his word because is an intelligent man , he is not lifeless , he can think and plan also have human sympathies unlike PMB who doesn't care about the killing across the nation for years
Re: Atiku Awards Scholarships To Slain Soldiers’ Children by onubijoe(m): 10:52am On Nov 22, 2018
you need to congratulate Atiku for what he has been doing to Nigerians . if PMB as a president can offer such help i think it would have be better for the less privileges

BinDean:
Why now? Has he been sleeping?
Re: Atiku Awards Scholarships To Slain Soldiers’ Children by yinnyme(m): 11:20am On Nov 22, 2018
iko123:
I am beginning to like Atiku for this act of benevolence. I have resolved to give you My vote

Don't mind these Politicians, their is automatic Schorlaship for the children of any members of the Armed Forces who died in service.
Re: Atiku Awards Scholarships To Slain Soldiers’ Children by WaffenSS(m): 11:28am On Nov 22, 2018
Heh.

Soldiers have been dying from BH but he chose now to seemingly assist.

This conman will jump at every chance to fool the fools.
Re: Atiku Awards Scholarships To Slain Soldiers’ Children by chinedumoooo: 11:38am On Nov 22, 2018
Atiku,why now?
Re: Atiku Awards Scholarships To Slain Soldiers’ Children by Ayobami7(m): 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
Nice
Re: Atiku Awards Scholarships To Slain Soldiers’ Children by Azam101: 12:18pm On Nov 22, 2018
Only the Flatinoz would fall for this scam
Re: Atiku Awards Scholarships To Slain Soldiers’ Children by Sleekfingers: 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
Nwaforj44:
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has condoled with the Nigerian Army over attacks by Boko Haram on Sunday that led to loss of officers and men of the 157 Task Force Battalion in Maitile, Borno State.

He also declared an endowment to provide full financial scholarships to five children of the slain soldiers of the battalion up to whatever level they are able and willing to reach at the American University of Nigeria, Yola.

The Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP), a faction of Boko Haram, had on Sunday attacked a military base in Maitile, a remote village in Borno State.

The insurgents dislodged the troops from the base before it was reclaimed with aerial support.
The former vice president described the deaths of the officers as very painful, stressing that the loss of even one member of the armed forces pierces his heart, saying they did not have to die, because they volunteered to do a job that keeps this nation safe.

Atiku, in a statement he personally signed yesterday, called on the federal government to think about setting up a benevolent fund for the support of widows and children of the fallen military heroes, run by an independent body, to which the public and corporate bodies could pay in funds, saying this is the least that we owe these gallant heroes.

He stated, “The gallant men and women of our security services are our first and last line of defence against enemies of our nation and deserve the support and confidence of all Nigerians. We sleep well at night in our beds, because they stay awake uncomfortably in the fields.

“I feel immense sadness when I think of the families they leave behind and pray for Almighty God to grant their surviving family members fortitude to bear up in a time like this.

“These men and women gave their best and we must reciprocate their sacrificial giving. Therefore, instead of celebrating my birthday this year, which is coming up in a few days, I choose to rather celebrate our fallen heroes.

“As such, I hereby declare an endowment to provide full financial scholarships to five children of our fallen heroes from the 157 Task Force Battalion in Maitile up to whatever level they are able and willing to reach at the American University of Nigeria, Yola.”

Atiku also called on those who desire to celebrate his birthday to instead of sending him gifts, should donate their gifts and money to the widows and orphans of the fallen military heroes, also calling on all Nigerians, rich or poor to do what they can for the families of our fallen heroes.

Full details at https://www.akelicious.net/2018/11/atiku-awards-scholarships-to-slain.html

Why now? Na today them dey kill our soldiers....

Because of election and selfish interest....he has suddenly become a philanthropist....
Useless politician
Re: Atiku Awards Scholarships To Slain Soldiers’ Children by sarahade(f): 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2018
FRESHG:
I ACTUALLY DONT EXPECT AIRHEADS TO CARE

SHITHEAD sorry i didn't go to your profile before conversing with you. Fyi your end is near you useless boys trying to make illegal money and hiding behind fake monikers and insulting people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Confirms Justice Dongban-Mensem As President, Court Of Appeal / Sowore Declares To Run For Nigerian President In 2023 / Explosion Hits Mosque In Sapele, Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.