Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,985 members, 7,952,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:18 AM

Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo) (51851 Views)

Fake Doctor Arrested For Trafficking Human Parts And Organs In Port Harcourt / Corpse Of Girl Found On The Road In Ibadan. Head, Private Part Removed (Graphic) / Suspected Ritualists Kill Man In Delta, Vital Organs Removed. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo) by victorazyvictor(m): 11:01am On Nov 22, 2018
This people of Head miners again

4 Likes

Re: Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo) by kingthreat(m): 11:01am On Nov 22, 2018
Money rituals does jot work. Anyone saying it works should please be executed too

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo) by kingthreat(m): 11:01am On Nov 22, 2018
Money
Re: Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo) by GOFRONT(m): 11:02am On Nov 22, 2018
Chaii.....The person wan drive benz by force
Re: Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo) by shadelek(m): 11:02am On Nov 22, 2018
Genuinebright21:
See prove below!
Scammer I hail thee, receive sense pls
Re: Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 22, 2018
seXytOhbAd:
Let us not deceive ourselves. We have a lazy bunch of backwards people posing as witch doctors who ask for the lives of others for material things. Election season is here. Stay in your house and be safe
Victims were in their houses, no?
Re: Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo) by Fitbillionairep: 11:04am On Nov 22, 2018
when i see all there oloshos roaming the street, i get pissed why these people choose poor hustling women trying to make ends meet. idiots like slikbae spreading diseases everywhere on nairaland. why dem no see am use
Re: Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo) by Ajokeade17: 11:04am On Nov 22, 2018
Pathetic! Can The Almighty end the world and let everyone account for their deed? Nemesis will surely catches up with evil doers. One cannot stay in one's house peacefully again. cry

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo) by samuelchimmy(m): 11:05am On Nov 22, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
i be warri boy
studying Yoruba culture esp dia ogume
spotted
Re: Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo) by madapcmod: 11:08am On Nov 22, 2018
omooba969:
Nigerians! cry

U mean Yorubas?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo) by andyanders: 11:09am On Nov 22, 2018
Her son is a suspect. How come you stay upstairs of same house and your mother was murdered and the little girl's hair was shaved and nothing was heard by you before you left for farm. Also, having such an elderly woman, before you left for farm, why didn't check your mother of that age is what I cannot put together.

You were called to come back home that your mother has been killed is just not normal.He should be questioned.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo) by Leebellow96(m): 11:10am On Nov 22, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
any ritual.u do dah involve blood..human head.parts
na fake
na always fake
and dey always run mad
do osole
and be calm

���

Re: Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo) by Smile4daddy(m): 11:15am On Nov 22, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
na fake
na always fake
and dey always run mad
do osole
and be calm
My brother man.

Na dat one sure pass oh.

Tho na old men dey do dat one and the money nor dey long dat much.

U nor get signature make I hit u up.
Re: Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo) by Offpoint: 11:20am On Nov 22, 2018
corpersforum:
Rip... The KIller should die by hanging. I pray your life will never be cut short. You and your loved ones will live to fulfil purpose in Life.

"LIKE" IF YOU BELIEVE

How about i show you a 100% Tested and FREE guide to make extra cash online. If you are reading this post, it means you have a
*Smartphone and an
*Internet connection.

Those are the only two requirements. Read below and thank me later!

CLICK HERE TO DISCOVER
You're too nice for my liking. how can someone who committed such an atrocity be killed by hanging? that's too lenient.
he should be kill by frying.
Re: Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo) by delzbaba(m): 11:25am On Nov 22, 2018
may GOD protect us

8 Likes

Re: Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo) by lonelydora: 11:28am On Nov 22, 2018
Why do ritual that won't put your name on Forbes list? You can't even buy a private jet
Re: Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 22, 2018
Are you sitting for jamb next year?

Please read this

http://kleeqers.com/101-general/309-why-students-fail-at-the-university
Re: Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo) by Drshobz(m): 11:32am On Nov 22, 2018
Genuinebright21:
See prove below!

u are a confirmed and pathetic scammer
mod pls ban this guy

let him show us d bet code so dat we can check for our selves
pls nairaland any persons with bet code telling u dat he has fix games
pls request for d bet code of d ones he has been using so dat u can check for ur selves
mod pls don forget to ban dat idiat
he is a local scammer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo) by izy4all(m): 11:36am On Nov 22, 2018
seXytOhbAd:
Let us not deceive ourselves. We have a lazy bunch of backwards people posing as witch doctors who ask for the lives of others for material things. Election season is here. Stay in your house and be safe

you must be kidding ... which one is stay in your house and be safe.
the woman that was murdered was it in the stream or market they murdered her. there is no safe place in the world. the only safe place is in Jesus

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo) by Olodo24: 11:37am On Nov 22, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
na fake
na always fake
and dey always run mad
do osole
and be calm
abeg come teach me how to do this osole. I know say you be baba
Re: Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo) by Ibcrown(m): 11:41am On Nov 22, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
na fake
na always fake
and dey always run mad
do osole
and be calm
I want confirm oshole pls
Re: Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo) by Lomprico2: 11:47am On Nov 22, 2018
Election is near!
This is getting rampant every day.

We should all be vigilant and careful.
Re: Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo) by Abortions: 11:51am On Nov 22, 2018
Genuinebright21:
See prove below!
SCAMMER N RITUAList HAVE ONE THING IN COMmon. BUh Am not SAYING
Re: Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 22, 2018
why post things like these, what does it profit you to gain the whole traffic in this world at the expense of readers sanity?

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo) by ofuonyebi: 11:57am On Nov 22, 2018
many of these wicked perpetrators want to ride jeep or limousine before xmas even without any job!

only God can save his own in this country
Re: Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo) by SammyT95(m): 11:59am On Nov 22, 2018
I don't get it
Her head, breasts and intestine was removed and she's still breathing ehrn he got to the hospital?
Re: Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
kingthreat:
Money rituals does jot work. Anyone saying it works should please be executed too

The thing is, the guys doing the killings are just errand boys who get paid a couple of hundreds of thousands or millions. The real human parts merchants are the ones a lot of people wish to be like after they post pictures of their big cars, big houses, trips abroad, beautiful families but no known profitable business to match their lifestyles. They are the godfathers of 99% of these rampant ritual killings.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo) by Adakintroy: 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
dokyOloye:
Afonjas and rituals sef.
Tufiakwa
I'm better off as a drug pusher than a ritualist.
At least,nobody forces d other to buy or use drugs.

Looking to justify your conscience. Like the runs girl will say at least I don't do married men and the robber will say at least I have never kill any of my victimes.

You cut person kidney or you sell drug that turns person into a junky and finish up in a mental home what is the difference?

He that knows what is good but does the other to the same is a sin. That which is wrong is wrong. Flee from it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo) by delishpot: 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
Well when they killed young women Nigerians cheered them on that any young woman who falls victim is a slay queen and all slay queens deserve to die. Now they are comming for the elderly. Same way rapists were given consideration because the average Nigerian male can not control his sexual urge and as such can not be blamed for raping a woman because many women have teased him with body revealing dressing and now they have started raping our babies and Lil children.
Re: Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo) by obynno7(m): 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
[i][/i]this killings is becoming 2 much every day case of murder is reported in DX nation is a pity this killings is becoming 2 much every day case of murder is reported in DX nation is a pity this killings is becoming 2 much every day case of murder is reported in DX nation is a pity
Re: Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo) by JoseVanMoyes: 12:11pm On Nov 22, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
na fake
na always fake
and dey always run mad
do osole
and be calm

Baba wetin be sole
Re: Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2018
after voting the dullard that impoverished them they will start looking for short cut for riches... AFONJA AJOKA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!! / Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Police Officers Flogged, Stoned For Harassing An Airforce Officer In Abuja (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.