Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Interact With A Chatbot And Ask Questions (pictures) Included - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interact With A Chatbot And Ask Questions (pictures) Included (491 Views)

Why Your Company’s FB Page Needs A Chatbot And FAST! / What Is Chatbot And Why Every Business Need It In 2018 / What Is Chatbot And Why Every Business Need It In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interact With A Chatbot And Ask Questions (pictures) Included by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:42am On Nov 22, 2018
Hello guys I'm a chatbot developer who build chatbot for business owners, bloggers, digital marketers, affiliate marketers and page admins. I created funnels using manychat chatbot that will interact with subscribers and turn them into leads that will lead to conversion. Here is the ref url to the chatbot https://m.me/chatbotdeveloper45?ref=w3802159 the aim is to introduce chatbot marketing to newbie with a free Ebook waiting for them at the end of the funnel and a fellow up message that will give them the option to speak with me.
The other funnel is for those who knows about chatbot and need the (paid) service
You can ask questions relating to chatbot and Facebook marketing and I will answer you to the best of my knowledge.

Re: Interact With A Chatbot And Ask Questions (pictures) Included by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
0 to Millionaire Shopify Dropshipping All COURSES

It includes :

Hayden Bowles, Hacking Shopify Dropshipping

Beast Of Ecom

Gabriel Saint Germain

Hayden Bowles Ecom Remastered

Bonus : Scaling from 0 to 38k in one day

Courses valued at over 1800 dollars

Got promoted to Registered Member so I am giving away this courses at give away price

If interested copy my number on my signature and chat me up for business.

(1) (Reply)

Polaris Bank USSD Code... An Innovative Way To Send Money / Bank Teller Stole My 7k What Should I Do? / Frontrow ..hotel, Lodging, Bar Lounge And Kitchen Forge Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.