Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:52 AM

My Experience With Organized Armed Robbery And Nigerian Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With Organized Armed Robbery And Nigerian Police (476 Views)

Two Cousins Arrested For Robbery And Murder In Ogun (Photo) / Teenagers Arrested For Robbery And Murder In Ogun State (Photo) / Gloria Makanjuola Jailed In UK For Robbery And Theft (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Organized Armed Robbery And Nigerian Police by homebase(m): 11:17am On Nov 22, 2018
As shared by a friend of mine on his facebook timeline.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Firstly all glory to the maker of life that made it possible for me to post this for people to learn from 'cos I was profiled from this social media to be robbed.........

It happened on 16th of November my self and my good friend and partner Olaoye Seun Benjamin were beaten blue black and robbed of our valuables.

This particular guy chatted me that he love my job and he wants my company to come around for site survey that most of my jobs were fantastic.....pls note my job entails evaluating your home or site before we do installations so been invited to be eventually robbed doesn't mean we are fools we were only going to carry out our normal findings.

The first time we fixed meeting with this guy on getting to the location he said we should wait to be picked to the site nobody showed up we waited for an hour we didn't see anybody and we called he didn't pick until after some days he chatted me and sent me a picture of someone that had accident he said that was the guy that was coming to pick us but was hit by a car while coming and we rescheduled for the fateful Friday.

The first lesson I was profiled as rich guy, second lesson were over 4 in the car and they thought they might not be able to handle us so they rescheduled this meeting with us.

So my self and Olaoye Seun Benjamin went and we were taken to a close inside ijegun after ikotun 6 of them came out with guns and axes and matched us into an uncompleted building and the beating started the collected our phones put off our location apps and they started asking for pin codes of our atm cards they brought out out 4 POS machines and withdrew all the money in our accounts.

But they weren't satisfied they told me to call my family to send two million naira before they could release us.I told them I have nobody to call one of them says oga I dey follow u for social media u be big boy give us better money or we waste u for for children another suggested they kill us since they need some human nails to be given to one baba myself and my partner were begging seriously we even promise to bring them money later if they let us go lol......

One said in yoruba ebi n pa wa efun wa lowo means we are hungry give us money with prayers total submission to this guys they let us go .

Now to the police I won't mention the station but it was close to the area we got there looking dirty and bleeding we told them our ordeal after many Peles they told us to give them money to book the case my partner was very angry and asked them where they would wanted us to get money after all with us has been collected.in short I was very disappointed with the way the issue was handled one of them even said they can't go anywhere as there was no fuel nd besides the boys would have gone.

Most importantly to live to see another day with families and friends are now very valuable to me and will be forever greatful to God for keeping us safe.

To every hustlers that uses social media to advertise their products wise up profile your prospective clients the hyenas are out there looking for the vulnerables.

God bless u good nite
Re: My Experience With Organized Armed Robbery And Nigerian Police by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 22, 2018
Oh, that's terrible. It's really unfortunate how the Nigerian Police can't protect the people at all. I feel for you my brother. I know how painful it must be to lose all your hard-earned money.

A similar thing happened to my friend once. Robbers came to their house and carted away everything to the last drop, scraped all their bank accounts. The police forced her family to deposit money, and instead of trying to carry out meaningful investigations, they started arresting people randomly like fools.

My brother stay strong. God will take care of you.
Re: My Experience With Organized Armed Robbery And Nigerian Police by EngrMarve(m): 11:27am On Nov 22, 2018
Nigerian police... Get in here
Re: My Experience With Organized Armed Robbery And Nigerian Police by BennyDGreat: 11:37am On Nov 22, 2018
Thank God for your life o.
Re: My Experience With Organized Armed Robbery And Nigerian Police by TalkWiDTech(m): 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
On this Black Friday so many best deals are waiting for you but for limited period only. So here i am sharing a source and it will help you to find out the best black friday deals for you.

Source - https://www.talkwidtech.com/black-friday-deals-sale/
Re: My Experience With Organized Armed Robbery And Nigerian Police by meezynetwork(m): 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2018
Nigeria is a failed country and will always be a failed country

(1) (Reply)

After Buhari’s Visit, Motivated Troops Repel, Kill Boko Haram / Yahoo Plus Gang Leader That Kidnapped Delsu Student Slumps,dies / Lady Attacks Her Husband With A Gun After Seeing Him With Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.