Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Identity Of The Man Who Slaughtered His Baby ‘as Sacrifice To God’ In Benue - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Identity Of The Man Who Slaughtered His Baby ‘as Sacrifice To God’ In Benue (330 Views)

Why I K1lled My Wife - Lecturer Who Slaughtered His Missing Wife / Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did / Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Identity Of The Man Who Slaughtered His Baby ‘as Sacrifice To God’ In Benue by JosephEmpire(m): 11:23am On Nov 22, 2018
It was gathered that the suspect identified as John Depuun, snatched the baby from his wife, and took her to a bush where he killed her.

HIT LINK TO READ & SEE Identity of the man
Link: http://josephempir..com/2018/11/identity-of-man-who-slaughtered-his.html

Re: Identity Of The Man Who Slaughtered His Baby ‘as Sacrifice To God’ In Benue by falcon01: 11:28am On Nov 22, 2018
Africa

(1) (Reply)

Lady Reveals How Her Dad Bagged 12 Years In Jail For Raping Her / BREAKING: Police Command Arrest Popular Musician, Small Doctor / 11 Million Naira Snitch Or God Fearing Fool?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.