Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,946 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

Leave Orji Alone - PDP Tells EFCC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Orji Alone - PDP Tells EFCC (796 Views)

To Arrest Fani-kayode, Odumakin, Follow Due Process, Court Tells EFCC, DSS, Poli / I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc / 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave Orji Alone - PDP Tells EFCC by Infinixhot6: 11:52am On Nov 22, 2018
PDP Press Release

Leave Orji Alone - PDP Tells EFCC

PDP Prayer Network has reacted to the grilling of the former Governor of Abia State, Senator Theodore Orji by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

In a press statement released to newsmen on Thursday, the PDP support group said the grilling of Senator Orji by the anti-graft agency is politically motivated.

It further noted that the 11th hour grilling of Orji is part of the grand plan by the EFCC as a constabulary wing of the APC to take over Abia state by force in the coming general elections.

The group questioned the timing of the grilling; asking why a petition that was written against the Senator in 2015 could be acted upon now that elections are around the corner wheras several petitions against his contemporaries are not given any thought.

Why interrogate T.A Orji when Bola Tinubu, Godswill Akpabio and other former governors on APC platform are walking free?

Therefore, we group ask the EFCC to stay clear from T.A Orji as further interrogation or grilling of the Senator would be regarded as an attack on the entire state.

Signed by

Emmanuel Chukwu,
National Coordinator,
PDP Prayer Network.
Re: Leave Orji Alone - PDP Tells EFCC by GavelSlam: 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
grin
Re: Leave Orji Alone - PDP Tells EFCC by ayomilore: 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2018
These people will never change i swear. They are bunch of thieves. When the abians whose treasury was emptied by this man are jubilating. PDP is asking efcc to release him. Why now.

2 Likes

Re: Leave Orji Alone - PDP Tells EFCC by yarimo(m): 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
PDP and support for corruption are like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Leave Orji Alone - PDP Tells EFCC by overall90: 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
PDP prayer network?
this looks like the handiwork of APC.
Re: Leave Orji Alone - PDP Tells EFCC by Boss13: 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2018
What’s PDP Prayer Network? Is that an association?
Re: Leave Orji Alone - PDP Tells EFCC by Ojiofor: 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2018
Why should he be left alone? I wish Buhari can muster the will to sacrifice TA Orji at the alter of his fake anti corruption war.
Re: Leave Orji Alone - PDP Tells EFCC by johnlvis(m): 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
PDP i disagree with you in this particular one.
Re: Leave Orji Alone - PDP Tells EFCC by zlantanfan: 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
How much did orjibodo steal to deserve this.

Defenders of the corrupt wailing for the corrupt
Re: Leave Orji Alone - PDP Tells EFCC by powerhouse3(m): 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2018
Now this is one politics I will never play, as much as this buhari anti corruption campaign is selective, I still want those whose found wanting to pay for their deed, when it comes to the set off #2007=2015,Governor, Theodore orji, suswan, akpabio,uduaghan, Pdp, got the devil on those aforementioned name... If Theodore orji days of reckoning has come so be it...
Re: Leave Orji Alone - PDP Tells EFCC by Infinixhot6: 5:25am On Nov 23, 2018
overall90:
PDP prayer network? this looks like the handiwork of APC.
The group is real my dear.
I did a Google search about it before accepting to publish it
Re: Leave Orji Alone - PDP Tells EFCC by KingKingKing: 5:45am On Nov 23, 2018
PDP MOST CORRUPT PARTY FOR NIGERIA

(1) (Reply)

VP Debate: FG Spending N5 Daily On Healthcare Per Citizen – Peter Obi / 2019: What We’ll Do To Wike, Amaechi – Rivers Elders / Massive Crowd At PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Held Today At Nasarawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.