Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

How To Start A Digital Currency Exchange Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Digital Currency Exchange Business In Nigeria (811 Views)

Kano Currency Exchange Market In 1964 / Nigeria Will Soon Create Digital Currency — CBN / The Currency Exchange Rates For Today, September 11, 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Digital Currency Exchange Business In Nigeria by Experience101(m): 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
When I first got into the online making money business, I started with trading bitcoin. After I had gotten some extra bitcoin, I needed to convert them into Naira so I started looking for ways to do that then I came across two e-currency exchange companies in Nigeria called ijamexchange.ng and topupgold.com. With them I was able to sell my bitcoin and convert it into Naira (this was awesome).

As lots and lots of people are getting to know about how to make money online and also venturing into the different aspect of making money online ranging from affiliate marketing, blogging, vlogging etc. and using one or more e-payment method such as payoneer, payza, perfect money etc. to receive money they will surely need an exchanger they can sell their e-payments to receive cash deposited into their local bank account. E-currency can also be used to transfer money to other if you don't want to use Western Union.

Starting a digital currency or e-currency exchange business is one of the most profitable business anyone can consider going into as the market is still wide with not much competitor. Though unlike other online businesses that requires little or no capital to start, you have got to invest cash to start this business but you are sure of a great return on investment (ROI) on any penny used in starting this business.

What Is The Job Of An E-currency Exchanger

As an e-currency exchanger, your job mainly is to provide an avenue where people can come and either buy e-currency by using physical cash deposited to a bank account or sell e-currency where they get credited with physical cash. An e-currency exchanger buys from others at a lesser price and sells to others at a higher price. Example an e-currency exchanger can exchange bitcoin for cash or cash for bitcoin.
Read Also: How to start a DJ service business

How Much You Can Make

Though this is not a get rich quick scheme but you are sure of making good amount of money in the long run on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, it all depends on the number of client’s base you have. Example you can buy an e-currency for ₦340/$1 and sell to people for ₦360/$1 making a profit of ₦20 per $1. Imagine selling $1,000 which will amount to ₦20,000 per sale and you make a $1,000 sale 2 time in a week which will amount to ₦40,000 a week and ₦160,000 per month.

For you to be able to start this business here are what you need to do

continue reading: http://naijahowtozone.com.ng/2018/11/22/how-to-start-a-digital-currency-exchange-business-in-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Digital Currency Exchange Business In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
Nice write-up! !!

Great and thanks you featured IJAM Exchange on your article.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Nano Liquid Screen Protector...no More Broken Screen. / Adsense Account For Sale. / How To Grab People's Attention To Your Blog Or Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.