Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

Why Do We Promote Immorality Tv Shows Than Educational Tv Shows In Nigeria - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Do We Promote Immorality Tv Shows Than Educational Tv Shows In Nigeria (478 Views)

Top Ten Reality Tv Shows In Nigeria / Why Top TV Shows In Nigeria Stopped / Immorality In Our Living Room: The Big Brother Naija Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Promote Immorality Tv Shows Than Educational Tv Shows In Nigeria by Movic1(m): 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2018
I think we all know this show The Next Titan , it is Nigeria’s foremost entrepreneurial reality show . The entrepreneurial reality TV show geared at igniting the entrepreneurial spirit of young Nigerians, and the innovative show gives an opportunity to young aspiring entrepreneur's . The show is back with another season, i was surprised the aspiring entrepreneurs will battle against one another for a grand prize of 5 Million Naira, While shows like Big brother Nigeria with little or no value to the society are giving out 4X the amount of this wonderful show that ignite entrepreneurial spirit and showcase the possibility of entrepreneurship in transforming lives with just an idea that can be scaled to greatness with a market and with Nigeria’s population.

Television shows with an educational content like Cowbellpedia, WWTBM etc can enrich someone knowledge but here in Nigeria we don't value it. Sponsors prefer to spend money on rubbish called shows..

Tell me one Educational shows that give out more than BBN in Nigeria
Re: Why Do We Promote Immorality Tv Shows Than Educational Tv Shows In Nigeria by Stone123(m): 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
grin
Re: Why Do We Promote Immorality Tv Shows Than Educational Tv Shows In Nigeria by Chiprince007(m): 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2018
Bro that's what the world system supports the more. immortality
Re: Why Do We Promote Immorality Tv Shows Than Educational Tv Shows In Nigeria by elderken(m): 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
Sponsor won't sponsor it as long as it doesn't sell sex
Re: Why Do We Promote Immorality Tv Shows Than Educational Tv Shows In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
Movic1:
I think we all know this show The Next Titan , it is Nigeria’s foremost entrepreneurial reality show . The entrepreneurial reality TV show geared at igniting the entrepreneurial spirit of young Nigerians, and the innovative show gives an opportunity to young aspiring entrepreneur's . The show is back with another season, i was surprised the aspiring entrepreneurs will battle against one another for a grand prize of 5 Million Naira, While shows like Big brother Nigeria with little or no value to the society are giving out 4X the amount of this wonderful show that ignite entrepreneurial spirit and showcase the possibility of entrepreneurship in transforming lives with just an idea that can be scaled to greatness with a market and with Nigeria’s population.

Television shows with an educational content like Cowbellpedia, WWTBM etc can enrich someone knowledge but here in Nigeria we don't value it. Sponsors prefer to spend money on rubbish called shows..

Tell me one Educational shows that give out more than BBN in Nigeria
It is business strategy. Companies get involved in those shows because many Nigerians love it. If don't many will not be glued to their TV sets to catch the fever.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija:Stampede, Fights & Lack Of Organization Mar Big Brother Naija Auditions / Have You Watch Season 8, Episode 3 GOT (battle Of Winterfell?)–who’s Your Hero? / Know How To Download Videos From FB, Ins,twitter And Other Popular Websites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.