Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Tecno Camon 11 Vs Infinix Hot 6X- Which Is Better - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon 11 Vs Infinix Hot 6X- Which Is Better (1978 Views)

Infinix Hot 6x Vs Hot S3x: What Is The Difference? / The New Infinix Hot 6X Specifications And Photos / Xiaomi Mi 6X Launches On April 27 With Dual Cameras, AI Features, And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Camon 11 Vs Infinix Hot 6X- Which Is Better by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2018
Finally, we have notches in both reigning smartphones in Nigeria and keep in mind that both products are from the same Parent organization named Transsion Holdings but they operate differently. Tecno was founded in 2006 while Infinix was founded in 2012 and it is a privately held company which serves three continent only, Africa, Asia, and Europe while Tecno serves the world.

Now to the main reason why we are here, Infinix first launched a device with a notch, Infinix Hot S3X which marks the first smartphone with a notch to be launched in Nigeria and Africa if I might say, and not long, Infinix Mobility launched another called the Infinix Hot 6X which is like a junior to the Hot S3X.

Why am I not writing a comparison about Tecno Camon 11 and Infinix Hot S3X? well, it clear, the Hot 6X is like a lower version of the Hot S3X, while Camon 11 is a lower version of the Camon 11 Pro. But if you still want to see both comparisons, check it out here.

I don't need to bore us with so much article but the key parameters and the rest can be found below in the comparison table.

Both devices are made with plastic but the Tecno Camon 11 type of back cover design reflects with lights which makes it look more attractive than the Hot 6X. Still, on the rear side, we have a dual camera 13MP primary camera and 2MP add-on camera on both devices, moving to the front is a 6.2-inch display size with a notch and a thick bezel to the bottom and a thin one to both sides giving it a wider aspect ratio.

On the inside of the Tecno Camon 11 is a low MTK Helio A22 chipset with Quad-core processor clocked at the speed of 2.0GHz but in other to speed processing up, it is equipped with 3GB/4GB RAM and an internal storage of 32GB which can be further expanded to up 256GB, while the Infinix Hot 6X runs on low-end Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Quad-core processor clocked at a 1.4GHz speed. On the HOT 6X is a 2GB/3GB with an internal storage of 16GB/32GB which supports an expansion of up to 128GB using a memory card.

According to research carried out, the Helio A22 is new chipset in the A series from MediaTek which is designed based on 12nm finet technology, giving a lower power consumption rate, supporting dual 4G volte, fast face unlock, wider display with notch, AI camera processing and good audio output, while the Snapdragon 425 is an old chipset by Qualcomm which is kind of outdated and might not really meet up with the listed things above.

So all in one word, Tecno Camon 11 wins in the performance category.

source:https://www.naijatech360.com.ng/tecno-camon-11-vs-infinix-hot-6x

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Camon 18 Premier In For Review / Samsung A73 5g / HELP: I Need To Backdate An Email, Pleaassse How Do I Do It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.