Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,922 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

I Need A Room At Ogba Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Room At Ogba Urgently (293 Views)

Vacancy At Ogba For Food Processing Firm / Single Room At Iyana Oworo Or Environs / Sales Girl Needed At Ogba, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Room At Ogba Urgently by Phil69(m): 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2018
I work around college road of Ogba (Haruna bus stop) and need an accommodation to rent or share during the weekdays (Monday - Friday) to enable me cut down on transportation costs and stress.
The arrangement is to be on a temporary basis. I intend to pay monthly in advance and any party can terminate the arrangement with a month's notice.
Please call or WhatsApp me on 08181245728 for further discussion. I really need this accommodation Urgently.
Re: I Need A Room At Ogba Urgently by ehinmowo: 8:14am On Nov 23, 2018
Phil69:
I work around college road of Ogba (Haruna bus stop) and need an accommodation to rent or share during the weekdays (Monday - Friday) to enable me cut down on transportation costs and stress.
The arrangement is to be on a temporary basis. I intend to pay monthly in advance and any party can terminate the arrangement with a month's notice.
Please call or WhatsApp me on 08181245728 for further discussion. I really need this accommodation Urgently.

Will you pay 10k for helping you seek someone with that?
Re: I Need A Room At Ogba Urgently by Phil69(m): 10:24am On Nov 23, 2018
As agency fee, commission stuff?
Re: I Need A Room At Ogba Urgently by Phil69(m): 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
Please call text or WhatsApp me on 08181245728 if you have any questions or for further details.

(1) (Reply)

2 SALES PERSONS NEEDED IN IBADAN / Engineers And Technicians Needed / Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.