Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Mr Eazi To Fund And Mentor 100 Upcoming Artsite - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi To Fund And Mentor 100 Upcoming Artsite (486 Views)

Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care / Burna Boy Reacts After Beating Aka, Mr Eazi To 2019 BET Award / Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr Eazi To Fund And Mentor 100 Upcoming Artsite by lahp(m): 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2018
Superstar musician, Oluwatosin Ajibade, a.k.a Mr Eazi says 100 upcoming artistes would benefit from his funding and mentorship initiative, `The Empawa project.` The songwriter and Banku music singer, recently signed a licensing deal with international platform, Columbia Records in the UK. Mr Eazi who spoke at the launch of the project in Lagos said it was aimed to uplift emerging African artistes in sponsoring their videos and music projects. “Basically people have funded videos for me. Like ‘Skin Tight’ for instance, I didn’t pay the full cost because my director funded it halfway and that has been happening since I came into the scene. “I have been low-key helping people just like people helped me and this time I just said, let’s turn it into something.” He said 100 upcoming artistes would be helped by the Empawa project for a start. Speaking on the criteria for selecting artistes, Mr Eazi said: “All emerging artistes need to do is put up great content on Instagram with the hashtag #Empawa100. “It can be a video of you rapping or a video of you singing.” On the issue of continuity considering the financial cost of the project, the singer said he has partnered with BETPower, a mobile betting company. The Empawa facilitators will include Diplo of Major Lazer, an international superstar DJ/ producer, Nigerian producer E Kelly, UK singer songwriter Raye, Guilty Beatz and Fred Gibbson. Meanwhile, 10 artistes have already been selected to accompany Mr Eazi to South Africa for a mentorship programme.
Re: Mr Eazi To Fund And Mentor 100 Upcoming Artsite by daxon001(m): 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2018
lahp:
Superstar musician, Oluwatosin Ajibade,
a.k.a Mr Eazi says 100 upcoming artistes
would benefit from his funding and
mentorship initiative, `The Empawa project.`
The songwriter and Banku music singer,
recently signed a licensing deal with
international platform, Columbia Records in
the UK.
Mr Eazi who spoke at the launch of the
project in Lagos said it was aimed to uplift
emerging African artistes in sponsoring their
videos and music projects.
“Basically people have funded videos for me.
Like ‘Skin Tight’ for instance, I didn’t pay the
full cost because my director funded it
halfway and that has been happening since I
came into the scene.
“I have been low-key helping people just like
people helped me and this time I just said,
let’s turn it into something.”
He said 100 upcoming artistes would be
helped by the Empawa project for a start.
Speaking on the criteria for selecting artistes,
Mr Eazi said: “All emerging artistes need to
do is put up great content on Instagram with
the hashtag #Empawa100.
“It can be a video of you rapping or a video
of you singing.”
On the issue of continuity considering the
financial cost of the project, the singer said
he has partnered with BETPower, a mobile
betting company.
The Empawa facilitators will include Diplo of
Major Lazer, an international superstar DJ/
producer, Nigerian producer E Kelly, UK
singer songwriter Raye, Guilty Beatz and Fred
Gibbson.
Meanwhile, 10 artistes have already been
selected to accompany Mr Eazi to South
Africa for a mentorship programme.

cool. here is my entry. pls like and share smiley

(1) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty: How Davido, Wizkid, Tiwa Rescued Him / Rita Ora Rocks Custom Look To Show / 26-year-old HIV Positive Woman Shares Inspiring Story (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.