Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Woman Bites Rapist Manhood After Forcing Her To Perform MouthAction - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Bites Rapist Manhood After Forcing Her To Perform MouthAction (1065 Views)

Delta: Woman Bites Off Another’s Breast In Bloody Fuel Queue Fight / Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him / Man Kills His Wife In Ondo After Forcing Her To Quit Her Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Bites Rapist Manhood After Forcing Her To Perform MouthAction by EzegeNG: 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
A woman bit a sex attacker’s manhood when she awoke to him forcing her to perform MouthAction after being beaten unconscious, the NYPD said.
Nickoloas Samaroo, 21, was out drinking with his aunt when he met the 39-year-old alleged victim on November 8.

A group returned to the aunt’s apartment on 101st Avenue, by Richmond Hill, according to the New York Daily News.
But his aunt and one of her friend’s left when Samaroo became belligerent, sources told the paper.

The young man from Trinidad and Tobago locked the doors and unleashed his violence on the victim, beating her senseless in the early hours of Friday morning.
Police say she woke up to the 6ft, 180 pound beast undressing her and she tried to run away, but Samaroo got hold of her and battered her unconscious for a second time.

She next awoke to a blade inches from her face and Samaroo forced her to take his manhood in her mouth, police sources told the New York Post.

But she bit his manhood and as he reeled in agony she was able to scarper.
A police manhunt is underway after the alleged attacker was last seen leaving the apartment shirtless and barefooted.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/woman-bites-rapist-manhood-after-forcing-her-to-perform-oral-sex/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Woman Bites Rapist Manhood After Forcing Her To Perform MouthAction by Donald95(m): 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
Smart girl

When I was a pervert, kiss I watched a rape where a Yoruba guy was seriously raping a lady orally, forcing it rapidly down into her throat while she kept crying and begging in her native language and I kept on asking myself, how hard is it for her to bite off that lump of meat

Even if your mouth is not strong enough, why not grab his balls and pull it firmly at once

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Rapist Manhood After Forcing Her To Perform MouthAction by daviesblaze(m): 3:06pm On Nov 22, 2018
Where is the Pinshure of the pp angry

Op show us Pinshure, Pinshure grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Rapist Manhood After Forcing Her To Perform MouthAction by Chizzyjoyce(f): 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
daviesblaze:
Where is the Pinshure of the pp angry

Op show us Pinshure, Pinshure grin cheesy

If not... you don't believe it ba grin
Re: Woman Bites Rapist Manhood After Forcing Her To Perform MouthAction by Emmzy201(m): 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
Pinshure or adonbilivit

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Rapist Manhood After Forcing Her To Perform MouthAction by tuzeriouz(m): 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
Donald95:
Smart girl

When I was a pervert, kiss I watched a rape where a Yoruba guy was seriously raping a lady orally, forcing it rapidly down into her throat while she kept crying and begging in her native language and I kept on asking myself, how hard is it for her to bite off that lump of meat

Even if your mouth is not strong enough, why not grab his balls and pull it firmly at once

Are you sure you were not the one raping the lady in question?�

3 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Rapist Manhood After Forcing Her To Perform MouthAction by Moode(m): 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
Serves him right
Re: Woman Bites Rapist Manhood After Forcing Her To Perform MouthAction by Xisnin(m): 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
Donald95:
Smart girl

When I was a pervert rapist, kiss I watched a rape where a Yoruba guy was seriously raping a lady orally, forcing it rapidly down into her throat while she kept crying and begging in her native language and I kept on asking myself, how hard is it for her to bite off that lump of meat

You are the rapist. Once a rapist always a rapist.

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Rapist Manhood After Forcing Her To Perform MouthAction by uboma(m): 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
Serves him right.
Re: Woman Bites Rapist Manhood After Forcing Her To Perform MouthAction by Oyindidi(f): 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2018
May all rapists suffer same fate... Amen
Re: Woman Bites Rapist Manhood After Forcing Her To Perform MouthAction by Oyindidi(f): 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2018
Donald95:
Smart girl

Accomplice angry
Re: Woman Bites Rapist Manhood After Forcing Her To Perform MouthAction by daviesblaze(m): 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
Chizzyjoyce:

If not... you don't believe it ba grin
I dey tell you grin

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Lady's Corpse Found In Onitsha With Pigeon And Coins On Her Body / Man Seen Using Sniper To Preserve Stockfish At Oyingbo Market, Lagos (Photos) / Ghana Rated Second Most Corrupt Nation After South Africa, Nigeria Comes 3rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.