Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,386 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Still In The Birthday Mood: Nadia Buari Shares Fine Photos To Express Gratitude - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Still In The Birthday Mood: Nadia Buari Shares Fine Photos To Express Gratitude (851 Views)

Nadia Buari Shares Beautiful Bedroom Photos / This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking / Emeka Ike Kisses Hajia Buari, Nadia Buari's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still In The Birthday Mood: Nadia Buari Shares Fine Photos To Express Gratitude by BeeQ: 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2018
Nadia Buari, one of the most popular and beautiful Ghanaian actresses who celebrated her 36th birthday yesterday in grand style showed some gratitude...

She went to her Instagram page to share some lovely photos of herself with a caption:

''Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the outpouring of love and well wishes surrounding my birthday. You made my day extra special. I love you all.''

Source: http://www.balfashion.com/2018/11/nadia-buari-shares-dazzling-photos-to-express-gratitude.html

cc: Lalasticlala, Fynestboi

Re: Still In The Birthday Mood: Nadia Buari Shares Fine Photos To Express Gratitude by adeniyi3971(m): 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
A very rare specie
Re: Still In The Birthday Mood: Nadia Buari Shares Fine Photos To Express Gratitude by Chizzyjoyce(f): 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2018
This lady is just too beautiful..

Keep shining and more blessings will follow you kiss
Re: Still In The Birthday Mood: Nadia Buari Shares Fine Photos To Express Gratitude by SIMPLYkush: 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2018
I don't have any pity to give this ghanian slut

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Reacts To Allegations Of Hacking Nina's IG Page / Kizz Daniel Ridicule Simi On Release Of His Album / Bimbo-moesha Boduong Shares Sultry Photos Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.