Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Man United's Lukaku Blasts Team-mates Who Can't Handle Criticism From Mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man United's Lukaku Blasts Team-mates Who Can't Handle Criticism From Mourinho (359 Views)

Lukaku Blasts EA FIFA21 Ratings / Messi, Barca Team-mates To Return Cars Back To Audi After Sponsorship Deal Ended / Neymar Returns To Barcelona, Meets Ex Team Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man United's Lukaku Blasts Team-mates Who Can't Handle Criticism From Mourinho by queenonyebiri1(f): 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
Romelu Lukaku has fired a message of advice to players who cannot deal with criticism from Jose Mourinho.

The Manchester United manager has endured his most tumultuous season at Old Trafford to date, coming to blows with Paul Pogba, Anthony Martial and Antonio Valencia in just a few short months.

The Belgium international, who has scored just four goals for his club all season, maintains his relationship with the manager is good, but suggests those who have been on the receiving end of Mourinho's direct style of management must 'deal with it'.

"I think he has a good relationship with the players," Lukaku told Bleacher Report.

"I don't really pay attention to what his relationship is with the other players, to be honest. I don't think it's something that should affect me.

"If he [Mourinho] has an argument with somebody I mean, deal with it, man. You're a grown-a*** man, deal with it."

Keep reading: https://www.queensmail.com/2018/11/man-uniteds-lukaku-blasts-team-mates.html

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Tottenham Match Day Preview, Live Stream. / Chelsea With Financial Advantage To Sign PSG Star, As €40-50m Quick Move Talked / Adamu: World Cup Ticket Done, Sand Eagles Also Want Beach AFCON Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.