Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,412 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Thread For Ps3 Online Gamers(pes, FIFA,COD Etc...) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Thread For Ps3 Online Gamers(pes, FIFA,COD Etc...) (1244 Views)

Best Network For Online Gamers With Low Latency / 80k For PS3 Slim With 2 Pad And Plenty Games Inside / Can I Play Pes, Fifa And God Of War On This Machine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Ps3 Online Gamers(pes, FIFA,COD Etc...) by Aust3n: 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
With most people switching to the ps4 these days,it's hard to find online players on ps3 games. Anyhow sha,if you're still on the ps3 and you play any game especially online, drop your psn and the games you play.

Mine is baba_styno
I play pes 2018,FIFA 2018, cod advanced warfare and black ops 3)
Re: Thread For Ps3 Online Gamers(pes, FIFA,COD Etc...) by chubbyman(m): 12:23am On Nov 23, 2018
True talk bro,we can't all migrate to PS4 together moreover I'm still enjoying my PS3 and free PSN access,my psn ID is chubbyboy254game hit me up on FIFA 18 and ultra street fighter 4
Re: Thread For Ps3 Online Gamers(pes, FIFA,COD Etc...) by eltonbutch9: 8:23am On Nov 24, 2018
Hit me up mate 2kNBA17, PES18, FIFA19 eltonbutch9
Re: Thread For Ps3 Online Gamers(pes, FIFA,COD Etc...) by chubbyman(m): 10:54am On Nov 24, 2018
eltonbutch9:
Hit me up mate 2kNBA17, PES18, FIFA19 eltonbutch9@gmail.com
Email doesn't qualify as a PSN id, please post your PSN account ID instead, looking forward to whooping some ass on FIFA 18 and NBA 2k17
Re: Thread For Ps3 Online Gamers(pes, FIFA,COD Etc...) by chubbyman(m): 10:54am On Nov 24, 2018
eltonbutch9:
Hit me up mate 2kNBA17, PES18, FIFA19 eltonbutch9@gmail.com
Email doesn't qualify as a PSN id, please post your PSN account ID instead, looking forward to whooping some ass on FIFA 18 and NBA 2k17,holla
Re: Thread For Ps3 Online Gamers(pes, FIFA,COD Etc...) by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
wch internet una dey use play the online game sef
Re: Thread For Ps3 Online Gamers(pes, FIFA,COD Etc...) by chubbyman(m): 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
pinkyruledworld:
wch internet una dey use play the online game sef
I use MTN man for a seamless online experience and a NAT type 2,at least 80% of the time when I log in to my PSN account

1 Like

Re: Thread For Ps3 Online Gamers(pes, FIFA,COD Etc...) by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
chubbyman:

I use MTN man for a seamless online experience and a NAT type 2,at least 80% of the time when I log in to my PSN account
mtn? what package? and wch one is nat 2?
Re: Thread For Ps3 Online Gamers(pes, FIFA,COD Etc...) by chubbyman(m): 11:51pm On Nov 26, 2018
pinkyruledworld:
mtn? what package? and wch one is nat 2?
I buy my MTN data from a data reseller,
What is NAT Type?
NAT is short for Network Address Translation. It is a method that “translates” the IP addresses of all your devices in your home into a public one (all done very fast in your router). NAT is necessary because it can save a lot of addresses as the number of them is far less than enough, .
There are mainly three types of NAT:
Type 1 (Open): This is a totally open type. You directly connect to the Internet. Your PS4 has the least chance of disconnection and high gaming latency. And you can connect to all NAT types of users. The downside is that your connection can be insecure.
Type 2 (Moderate): Your PS4 connects to the Internet with a router. Compared with the Open type, you will have higher lag and slower connection. But you can still connect to most of the players out there.
Type 3 (Strict): This is the strictest type. Your PS4 connects to the Internet with a router. The chance of disconnection are the highest. You can only connect to players of Open type. And some of your PS4 online functions may not be able to work.
If you are in NAT Type 3, it is recommended that you change it so that you can increase your PS4 network speed. So if you have a lousy connection when playing mulitplayer games on PS4, you can check if your console is using the wrong NAT type.
Re: Thread For Ps3 Online Gamers(pes, FIFA,COD Etc...) by EDINHO(m): 2:56am On Nov 27, 2018
finally i had almost given up hope
Fifa 19, mortal kombat, wwe 2k16, COD
psn- edinho_snr

1 Like

Re: Thread For Ps3 Online Gamers(pes, FIFA,COD Etc...) by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2018
chubbyman:

I buy my MTN data from a data reseller,
What is NAT Type?
NAT is short for Network Address Translation. It is a method that “translates” the IP addresses of all your devices in your home into a public one (all done very fast in your router). NAT is necessary because it can save a lot of addresses as the number of them is far less than enough, .
There are mainly three types of NAT:
Type 1 (Open): This is a totally open type. You directly connect to the Internet. Your PS4 has the least chance of disconnection and high gaming latency. And you can connect to all NAT types of users. The downside is that your connection can be insecure.
Type 2 (Moderate): Your PS4 connects to the Internet with a router. Compared with the Open type, you will have higher lag and slower connection. But you can still connect to most of the players out there.
Type 3 (Strict): This is the strictest type. Your PS4 connects to the Internet with a router. The chance of disconnection are the highest. You can only connect to players of Open type. And some of your PS4 online functions may not be able to work.
If you are in NAT Type 3, it is recommended that you change it so that you can increase your PS4 network speed. So if you have a lousy connection when playing mulitplayer games on PS4, you can check if your console is using the wrong NAT type.
hmmm...thanks for the info. ev en tho I dnt seem to understand most. hehehe

(1) (Reply)

Fifa Street / Does Anyone Here Play Counter Strike Online? / Xbox 360 Slim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.