Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) (16036 Views)

Business Woman Losses Millions To Herbalists & 3 Fake Witches [photo] / Police Caught Lover Who Killed Business Woman And Flees With Car And $50,000 / South African Granny Brutally Beaten For Shop Lifting (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by tony13: 10:24am On Jul 27, 2010
[size=13pt] INCREDIBLE………UNBELIEVABLE!!!!
THE LOVE OF MONEY REALLY THE ROOT OF EVIL!![/size]

[size=15pt]She was caught at the Nogales , Arizona(US),
port of entry a few days ago with 10.45 lbs of marijuana. 94 years old.[/size]

Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Tegese: 10:29am On Jul 27, 2010
where are the pictures
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:33am On Jul 27, 2010
Yeah!! Where??

I hope that aint my nana?? undecided
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by grace5: 10:36am On Jul 27, 2010
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:41am On Jul 27, 2010
Nana

Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:43am On Jul 27, 2010
nana noooo!!!

Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:45am On Jul 27, 2010
I love this nana

Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:46am On Jul 27, 2010
This is supposed to be my nana cry cry

Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Basildon1(m): 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2010
This is truly unbelievable + she definitely can not go to jail
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Akosbaba(m): 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2010
Pimping nana,joo
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by BluMalam(m): 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2010
Nana: "alright u got me, so what u gonna do, gimme life
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by snowdrops(m): 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2010
she is clearly been used by drug dealers to move their stuff for them. this poor old lady may well have dementia or other serious illnesses that compromises her capacity to understand the gravity of what she is doing.

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by fizzybaba(m): 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2010
its photoshop jor, lol
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by princekevo(m): 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2010
@ poster,

Can we have you source please?
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Kennyblues(m): 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2010
omg!!!!!
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Damysa(f): 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2010
hmmmmmm somethings dey happen sha. na waohhhhhhh
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by matoyeh(m): 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2010
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  lipsrsealed
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Kennyblues(m): 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2010
fizzybaba:

its photoshop jor, lol

another Wande Coal in the making grin grin grin grin
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by twinskenny(m): 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2010
so what will they do with this woman  now?
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Kennyblues(m): 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2010
probably put her in house arrest for her entire life
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by sirp2007: 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2010
if this is true then the world is becoming unbecoming.
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2010
- Nana, this is some good ish!!  
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Yinkaboy: 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2010
Poverty is no alone a nigerian problem oooooooooo
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Pethan: 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2010
Live the woman alone let her go and rest in her house instead to be jailed  
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2010
WHoever did this to my nana should be jailed. Nana would only be sent to an old peoples home. Shes not a threat to society.

Where are her useless grandkids??
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by oludashmi(f): 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2010
Poster, where is your link?

This is awful!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

If this is real, then the woman was used by drug barons thinking that security officials will overlook and won't check her. And I am sure the woman isn't totally ok and doesn't know the implication of what was being packed on her, she might even think they were dressing her up.

Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by tony13: 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2010
ok

IMMIGRATION

Mexican woman, 94, tries to smuggle drugs in Ariz.
Published March 31, 2010 | AP
Print Email Share Comments (22) Text Size
NOGALES, ARIZ.
Authorities say a 94-year-old Mexican woman has been arrested for trying to smuggle more than 10 pounds of marijuana across the border into Arizona.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers say the woman from Nogales, Sonora, was attempting to cross the border Tuesday for a day of shopping.

But an officer became suspicious and referred her for further inspection. That's when authorities say they found 10½ pounds of marijuana strapped to the woman's body from her torso to her legs.

Officials say the six bundles of seized marijuana had an estimated street value of about $5,000. The elderly woman was not identified and was turned over to the custody of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/03/31/mexican-woman-tries-smuggle-drugs-ariz/
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Pethan: 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2010
If truely shes your nana you too is among her useless grand kid  tongue @ okija juju
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2010
I called he my nana cos she was carrying the good stuff and out of african respect for the elderly. I'm talking bout her biological grand kids bro!!

grin grin grin
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by damilola15: 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2010
I believe someone put her to it embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed.
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2010
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rls=com.microsoft%3Aen-us%3AIE-SearchBox&q=banged+up+abroad&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

oyibo dey push drugs wella
Re: Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2010
heehehhe, na war grammy de go? grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four / Man’s Eyes Affected After Police Brutalized Him In Akwa Ibom (pic) / Four Oil Thieves Jailed In Port Harcourt. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.