Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Banky W’s old Range Rover for auction - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W’s old Range Rover for auction (449 Views)

Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday / Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) / Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banky W’s old Range Rover for auction by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
Following a caustic video released by two ladies on social media ‘dragging and stalking’ Nigerian Music star, Olubankole Wellington, a.k.a Banky W for driving an old car, the music star has decided to auction the car for charity.

This he disclosed in a video he posted on his Instagram page, stating that the car had served him for nine years and it was time to let it go for charity cause.

According to him, “this Range Rover has been so good to my Madam and I, but this Saturday, Nov 24, we are auctioning it to raise money for The School for the Blind.” Olubankole said that the money raised would be donated to “Vocational School for the Blind” in Oshodi, Lagos and the “Pink Oak Cancer Trust Fund”.

Banky W further explained that the car would be auctioned online with autograph of his celebrity friends to enable him raise funds to support his aunt, who works as a volunteer in the school.

The music star said, “You see, I’ve never found it necessary to own more than one car. Mostly because I can only ever DRIVE one car at a time; and when I bought the car in 2011, I promised myself that I would never buy another car until I owned the home I live in. To me, owning a nice car might help me LOOK like I was doing okay, but owning a nice home would help me KNOW. The way my mind is set up…what good is owning a Rolls Royce, if I’m still paying rent on the house I park it in?” he wrote.

https://businessvillage.com.ng/banky-ws-old-range-rover-for-auction/

Re: Banky W’s old Range Rover for auction by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: Banky W’s old Range Rover for auction by CityNGR: 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
grin ... shocked

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of Tekno And His Daughter Skye / Reekado Banks Leaves Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records / See Cardi B Was CAUGHT DOING As She Finally Appears In Court Over A Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.