Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Account Balance Cleared Because I Lost My Phone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Account Balance Cleared Because I Lost My Phone (267 Views)

'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance / I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Account Balance Cleared Because I Lost My Phone by Netnek: 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2018
I entered a bus from Amakohia to wethderal road in Owerri. Immediately I came down from the bus I couldn't find my phone again. I went to mtn office to retrieve the line, I was told that one of the requirements if you don't have the Sim pack is to get a court affidavit. I went to court that Same day to get the affidavit. On coming back to mtn they have closed for the day. The next day I went back to mtn office retrieved the line. They told me to use it in the next two hours. After two hours I inserted the Sim but it didn't work I couldn't go back to mtn office because that was on Tuesday (public holiday) they closed early. The next day which was Wednesday I went back they did the Sim swap the first time it didn't work, so the guy said may be those that stole it are using it for something directed me to another bench, this time it was successful. This morning I got a message from one FL WAVE that I initiated a transaction a transaction from my access bank account. That I should use the token to confirm it. I became afraid, then I checked my access bank account it was nil from 333k. I went to the access bank they are telling me I bought something online. What baffles me is that I don't have an active debit card on the account. The card they forcefully gave me I have not collected. please kindly advise
Re: Account Balance Cleared Because I Lost My Phone by meezynetwork(m): 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Account Balance Cleared Because I Lost My Phone by stephenolamide(m): 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2018
Dem Don set bomb for your bombom

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Killings / Man Narrates On How He Escaped From Organ Harvesters In Abuja / Kidnapping/insecurity: Law Against Night, Underage Grazing Coming In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.