Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

My Best Friend Is Engaged But Still Sending Nudes To Her Ex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Best Friend Is Engaged But Still Sending Nudes To Her Ex (439 Views)

My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time / A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Best Friend Is Engaged But Still Sending Nudes To Her Ex by Beke2020: 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2018
Editor’s note:

This a question from someone on Telegram. Please share your thoughts,how would you advise her? Kindly drop your comments below.

Good Morning ma’am,

Please keep my name out of this post if you choose to upload my story.

Lorine (not real name)| and I go way back. At least from the first to final years on college,so we know each other so well,even our secrets. Lorine and Frank (not real name) dated for three years. They broke during youth service year. He cheated or something.

Lorine dated a guy before she finally met this young pastor guy last year. He is a cool guy,different from the guys Lorine usually hangs out with. They are getting married in December and I am happy for them. However,I think Lorine is cheating on this pastor man,yet she still wants to marry him.

Lorine and I went to the saloon to get our hair and makeup done. She wanted me to take a picture of her new do. We had taken a couple of selfies already.But she wanted a full length so she asked me to take a picture of her with my phone. As I tried to take the picture....more

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-best-friend-is-engaged-but-still-sending-nudes-to-her-ex/

Re: My Best Friend Is Engaged But Still Sending Nudes To Her Ex by Dunnytt: 9:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
Okay,when you are ready.....post the whole super story here.

4 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Is Engaged But Still Sending Nudes To Her Ex by Beke2020: 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2018
Join our WhatsApp group.

Pls note , the editor always try to do alot of editing before the story comes out

Some of our fans here that have sent stories can testify that their story doesn't come out same way they gave us mostly those via phone conversation, becos we want to keep their identity private and easy detection from friends and family. Not after the urgly experience with a fan. See below:

[30/08 21:51] O Airtel: Good evening ma
[30/08 21:51] O Airtel: I saw my story on line
[30/08 21:51] O Airtel: People have been sharing it
[30/08 21:51] O Airtel: In fact my family is very angry with me that why did I exposed them
[30/08 21:51] O Airtel: I thought is save in this group as in living stone
[30/08 21:51] O Airtel: The girl is upset
[30/08 21:52] E : But her name not mentioned naa
[30/08 21:52] O Airtel: The date was a giveaway
[30/08 21:53] E : Oh
[30/08 21:53] O Airtel: Should we take it down?
[30/08 21:53] E : Okay, ask her

(Story about a gal that was supposed to marry August 22, 2018 and it was called off)

The above was my conversation with LS editor after NL carried one of our story on front page and it went almost viral August this year:

However, Jzhane is not a full time blogger. She is in a paid employment 8 to 5 job. Don't know where you think she be getting all this your so call inspiration from? If your claims are true, she be applauded

Note:
LS is a vision. We don't just post anyhow or anything to get traffic. Visit our blog and see the kind of stories published.
A big thank you to all those supporting us. We love you. Together we will change the narratives about marriages and relationships all over. I pray it shall be well with your relationship, marriage and all that concerns you in Jesus name.amen

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Narrates Interesting Date With An Igbo Man / The Rising Rape Culture In Nigeria / A Man Shared How He Met His Wife Online Marking Their 13th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.