Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Samuel Omotoso: House Linked By EFCC To Fayose Is Mine - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Omotoso: House Linked By EFCC To Fayose Is Mine (27218 Views)

Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri / Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do / Plateau Killings: Questions Fayose Is Asking Buhari On Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samuel Omotoso: House Linked By EFCC To Fayose Is Mine by ijustdey: 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
Abiodun Nejo, Ado- Ekiti

A member of Ekiti State House of Assembly, Dr . Samuel Omotoso , has said that a two -storey commercial building located at Okesa Market and sealed by the EFCC, belongs to him .

Agents of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission had sealed off a number of buildings in Ekiti State purportedly belonging to ex -Governor Ayo Fayose .

Omotoso described the EFCC action as “ political infringement on my property and personal harassment. ”

The lawmaker added that the EFCC action was as a result of his loyalty to Fayose, saying : “ This attempt to malign my name by EFCC by linking my family property to Dr . Ayo Fayose is political and was done in clear bad faith .

“ A simple check at the land registry would have put paid to this unnecessary exercise and the accompanying media sensation , as all documents relating to the joint ownership of the said property by my family is in the public domain, ” Omotoso said .

Fayose has since denied ownership of the buildings, as contained in a press release by his media aide , Mr. Lere Olayinka .

https://punchng.com/house-linked-by-efcc-to-fayose-is-mine-says-ekiti-lawmaker/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Samuel Omotoso: House Linked By EFCC To Fayose Is Mine by gaby(m): 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
"Gaffes" has been and will always be the EFCC's motto.

106 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Samuel Omotoso: House Linked By EFCC To Fayose Is Mine by PRYCE(m): 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
Na so EFCShit go lockdown even poor man house for Ekiti say den dey look for Abdulpeteru properties.

Nasense!

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Samuel Omotoso: House Linked By EFCC To Fayose Is Mine by OfficialAPCNGR: 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2018
grin I knew EFCC have been doomed since they started partisan corrupt crusades

138 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Samuel Omotoso: House Linked By EFCC To Fayose Is Mine by Samunique(m): 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2018
Chai , see waitin efcc don become under buhari !!!

Honestly the administration is the worst thing and greatest tragedy that happened to Nigeria aside the civil war .

#BuhariIsAMistake !!!

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Samuel Omotoso: House Linked By EFCC To Fayose Is Mine by choice17(m): 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2018
This is so embarrassing no due diligence at all from the EFCC, too hasty in their judgement

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Omotoso: House Linked By EFCC To Fayose Is Mine by Firefire(m): 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
Toothless EFsisi

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Samuel Omotoso: House Linked By EFCC To Fayose Is Mine by gen2briz(m): 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
Orí EFCC tí daru

20 Likes

Re: Samuel Omotoso: House Linked By EFCC To Fayose Is Mine by sorom4: 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
EFCC and all other security agencies has become an embarrassment and a political bulldog to fight the opposition.

Whatever we do...make we know say life na turn by turn

69 Likes

Re: Samuel Omotoso: House Linked By EFCC To Fayose Is Mine by deboysben(m): 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
Fayose cool cos buhari go surely loss 2019 Presidency
For your case oo

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Samuel Omotoso: House Linked By EFCC To Fayose Is Mine by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
Worst is efcc doesn't gave shame at all, well buhari integrity is fighting corruption and ewoo who slap me

25 Likes

Re: Samuel Omotoso: House Linked By EFCC To Fayose Is Mine by Metuh: 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
The EFCC under the dullard administration are just social media agencies. They are as dull as Buhari.

Seunmsg shey u have seen the reason I advised you not to take shepe at night? A self acclaimed Prince hustling for 30k job on nairaland. grin

CC deomelo hungerbad sarrki madridguy Bolustical seunmsg modath midolian corrithians butterflyleo cilicmarin passingshot vedaxcool blackpanda mannabbqgrill

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Samuel Omotoso: House Linked By EFCC To Fayose Is Mine by RussianKGB: 1:21am On Nov 23, 2018
In desperate means to hang false properties, propaganda and lies on Fayose, the clueless efcc ended up embarassing themselves. How can an anti-graft agency of efcc's standing make such errors? This is a professional embarassment and the efcc and its chairman deserve to be sued for defamation.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Omotoso: House Linked By EFCC To Fayose Is Mine by OfficialAPCNGR: 7:46am On Nov 23, 2018
Seunmsg wehdone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Omotoso: House Linked By EFCC To Fayose Is Mine by obyback: 9:58am On Nov 23, 2018
Fayose could have gotten it in your name or you could be under investigation urself

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Samuel Omotoso: House Linked By EFCC To Fayose Is Mine by chronique(m): 10:00am On Nov 23, 2018
Smh. They couldn't even look for a befitting property to hang on his neck.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Omotoso: House Linked By EFCC To Fayose Is Mine by KingCassy(m): 10:00am On Nov 23, 2018
EFCC 0: Fayose 1

Got any gift cards Check my signature

7 Likes

Re: Samuel Omotoso: House Linked By EFCC To Fayose Is Mine by Necksonnel: 10:00am On Nov 23, 2018
Lol. They are just looking for every means to nail this guy. They couldn't take time and make their research well.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Omotoso: House Linked By EFCC To Fayose Is Mine by Racoon(m): 10:00am On Nov 23, 2018
EFCC have long bungled the Fayose's case by its overt bias, lies & propaganda media charade.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Samuel Omotoso: House Linked By EFCC To Fayose Is Mine by bosunguy: 10:00am On Nov 23, 2018
Fayose how market grin grin

1 Like

Re: Samuel Omotoso: House Linked By EFCC To Fayose Is Mine by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:01am On Nov 23, 2018
ijustdey:

A simple check at the land registry would have put paid to this unnecessary exercise and the accompanying media sensation , as all documents relating to the joint ownership of the said property by my family is in the public domain, ” Omotoso said .

https://punchng.com/house-linked-by-efcc-to-fayose-is-mine-says-ekiti-lawmaker/

As usual EFCC jumping the gun! Putting the cart before the horse!

when it comes to the opposition, EFCC is always hyperactive

But mention Ganduje, they will become lifeless!

I pray God make it impossible for them to rig in 2019. I don't want to imagine what Nigeria will look like!

12 Likes

Re: Samuel Omotoso: House Linked By EFCC To Fayose Is Mine by annnikky(f): 10:01am On Nov 23, 2018
undecided

Chai.. Look at how efcc the hypocrisy is embarrassing themselves upandan

Shame on them

This show that they're only witch hunting the opposition while the once in apc are saints until defected. Buari bois undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Omotoso: House Linked By EFCC To Fayose Is Mine by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:03am On Nov 23, 2018
EFCC sounds like really bad grades in a four-course semester!

Failure seems to be their objective!

6 Likes

Re: Samuel Omotoso: House Linked By EFCC To Fayose Is Mine by kodded(m): 10:03am On Nov 23, 2018

6 Likes

Re: Samuel Omotoso: House Linked By EFCC To Fayose Is Mine by victorazyvictor(m): 10:04am On Nov 23, 2018
choice17:
This is so embarrassing no due diligence at all from the EFCC, too hasty in their judgement
That's what over desperate and wickedness can do to man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Omotoso: House Linked By EFCC To Fayose Is Mine by Smile4daddy(m): 10:05am On Nov 23, 2018
deboysben:
Fayose cool cos buhari go surely loss 2019 Presidency

For your case oo
Loss to who?

Because those of us who are patriotic Nigerians has chosen to move with PMB to the next level.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Omotoso: House Linked By EFCC To Fayose Is Mine by Reference(m): 10:06am On Nov 23, 2018
Prove it. Bring the relevant documents.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Omotoso: House Linked By EFCC To Fayose Is Mine by festacman(m): 10:09am On Nov 23, 2018
I will rather give EFCC the benefit of the doubt than believe the claim of a faithful political associate.

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Omotoso: House Linked By EFCC To Fayose Is Mine by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:10am On Nov 23, 2018
Reference:
Prove it. Bring the relevant documents.
Can't you read It's already in the public domain!

7 Likes

Re: Samuel Omotoso: House Linked By EFCC To Fayose Is Mine by sureheaven(m): 10:11am On Nov 23, 2018
How come fayose was the first to shout when I are still alive. I suspect fowl play here.

Bring all the necessary documents to prove u are the real and genuine owner of the house in question and stop claiming it in the media. cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Demands N6bn And An Apology From Daily Trust Newspaper / Why I Speak Big Grammar - Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Has Formally Sued African Independent Television (AIT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.