Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,342 members, 7,957,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:40 AM

Meet Sam Okyere: 'the Most Famous Black Man In South Korea' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Sam Okyere: 'the Most Famous Black Man In South Korea' (44707 Views)

Sam Okyere Gets 'canceled' After Criticizing Blackface Parody In South Korea / Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage / Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Sam Okyere: 'the Most Famous Black Man In South Korea' by achimotan(m): 8:27am On Nov 23, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Sam Okyere: 'the Most Famous Black Man In South Korea' by sinach647: 8:28am On Nov 23, 2018
wow amazing what made him popular like that
Re: Meet Sam Okyere: 'the Most Famous Black Man In South Korea' by Davidchimezie(m): 8:30am On Nov 23, 2018
VocaTechHub:
Verified Nigeria Google Adsense for Sale with $25.29 currently in it.

Call O 8 1 O 9 5 5 7 5 3 9 If you wish to buy:::

how much
Re: Meet Sam Okyere: 'the Most Famous Black Man In South Korea' by olisaEze(m): 8:30am On Nov 23, 2018
abdulaz:

I am far from hate bro as a Freethinker. Don’t get it twisted.

What will I gain from hating a fellow nigga?

I only stated the obvious.

How many Koreans you don see say he dey try hard to learn Yoruba or Igbo?

About making Africa great, it’s the collective effort of you and I. Though we are already divided along ethnic and religious lines which will continue to be the bane of development in Nigeria and Africa in general.

Peace.

Nice answer, I respect ur maturity.
Re: Meet Sam Okyere: 'the Most Famous Black Man In South Korea' by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 23, 2018
This is real greatness
Re: Meet Sam Okyere: 'the Most Famous Black Man In South Korea' by kingBenedict: 8:36am On Nov 23, 2018
abdulaz:

I am far from hate bro as a Freethinker. Don’t get it twisted.

What will I gain from hating a fellow nigga?

I only stated the obvious.

How many Koreans you don see say he dey try hard to learn Yoruba or Igbo?

About making Africa great, it’s the collective effort of you and I. Though we are already divided along ethnic and religious lines which will continue to be the bane of development in Nigeria and Africa in general.

Peace.
I understand your point but you also have to look at the situation from another angle... Integration is also something you need to look at...the only problem that guy would be having is his skin colour cos Asians are racists...but if you consider the integration part, then it is a plus for the chappie...if na about language, forget am... Chinese, Americans dey speak pidgin English, Yoruba and Igbo for Ikeja, VI and some areas for Bode Thomas...na you never jam yet....those guys dey integrate scatter....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Sam Okyere: 'the Most Famous Black Man In South Korea' by planetx: 8:37am On Nov 23, 2018
Not impressed, all I see is a negro trying to hard to get those slant eyed cat, rat, and dog eaters to accept him. You can try all you want to eradicate it but racism is a natural phenomenon and there is nothing wrong it. It just means you love your race more than any other race, It's about time Africans start to understand that racism is a competitive relationship between two groups and that birds of the same feathers flock together.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Sam Okyere: 'the Most Famous Black Man In South Korea' by liyahwillie(f): 8:54am On Nov 23, 2018
ooooo FRESH DUDE.....WITH SO MUCH MONEY
IF I NO LOVE MONEY WETIN I GAIN
SOMEONE WILL TELL ME NO LOVE MONEY BUH TRUE LOVE......UHMMMM WORK UR ASS MAKE MONEY OOO
Re: Meet Sam Okyere: 'the Most Famous Black Man In South Korea' by Hillarie(m): 8:55am On Nov 23, 2018
The guy's mastery of the Korean language is just so flawless. I got to know him in one Kdrama like that, Moorim Institute.
kudos to him

2 Likes

Re: Meet Sam Okyere: 'the Most Famous Black Man In South Korea' by spiralwedge(m): 9:00am On Nov 23, 2018
But over here, the developers have refused to integrate
Re: Meet Sam Okyere: 'the Most Famous Black Man In South Korea' by Ejebleje: 9:03am On Nov 23, 2018
Kingbenedict, thank you for your post. You can see that one thing that is common with abdulaz and the Koreans is lack of exposure(please take note, no disrespect intended) . There’s this philosophical question that we used to trash in school back then :does a tree make a sound when it falls in the forest?

The truth is, there are folks coming in here , black and white, Asian, Chinese, Indians,Kenyans(yes) who see the need to integrate by learning our local languages and mores, and I tell you what, they’re better for it. But trust me, some of their compatriots will disagree vehemently and say that they have stooped low. That for me is the real racism.

In this case, like odikwarisky commented, racism of Asians GENERALLY, stems from ignorance and lack of exposure, and also homogeneity, than from ideological supremacy as you have with Koreans and Japanese for example.

Life is easier if you genuinely attempt to integrate into any society. Dan foster came into this country as an all-American-American, and now you listen to the guy , and he’s trying to speak pidgin,saying all sorts like “hahan,shebi,oya now” and what not, but these days you listen to Nigerian OAP’s that haven’t exactly stayed outside our shores for up to a year cumulatively and they have accents. Who , of these two is trying to integrate, or backward integrate? Who is taking charge, and who’s being subservient?

I leave you to be the judge.
Re: Meet Sam Okyere: 'the Most Famous Black Man In South Korea' by XTHRONE(m): 9:05am On Nov 23, 2018
South Korea , I don't know much about this country...
Re: Meet Sam Okyere: 'the Most Famous Black Man In South Korea' by achimotan(m): 9:15am On Nov 23, 2018
XTHRONE:
South Korea , I don't know much about this country...

When you see Samsung phone , TV, fridge,washing machine Kia and Hyundai cars know that they were made in South Korea
Re: Meet Sam Okyere: 'the Most Famous Black Man In South Korea' by XTHRONE(m): 9:30am On Nov 23, 2018
achimotan:

When you see Samsung phone , TV, fridge,washing machine Kia and Hyundai cars know that they were made in South Korea
Thanks for the information
Re: Meet Sam Okyere: 'the Most Famous Black Man In South Korea' by OsuMustGo: 9:30am On Nov 23, 2018
booblacain:
No one is born racist.
Except the one who sees this guy and call him black.

Because, that guy is not black and no one can ever be black or white.

#I AM NOT COLORBLIND.
Re: Meet Sam Okyere: 'the Most Famous Black Man In South Korea' by cescky(m): 10:09am On Nov 23, 2018
akdjr:
I don't why black people can't call a white man "White chimpanzee"when they call you "black monkey"

My brother...u hit the nail on the headest head i swear...

I think those black men that get hurt are weak..etc..

If one has God..he knows hes more than the surface skin..so if any man calls me black monkey or says go back to your country ill laugh at their ignorance..or educate him on how america is a stolen land..or call him a white monkey too...

1 Like

Re: Meet Sam Okyere: 'the Most Famous Black Man In South Korea' by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 23, 2018
Kudos
Re: Meet Sam Okyere: 'the Most Famous Black Man In South Korea' by bewla(m): 10:33am On Nov 23, 2018
bitcoin215:
wow
why are ghanian celeb more handsome then ipob celebraty
Re: Meet Sam Okyere: 'the Most Famous Black Man In South Korea' by megareal: 10:41am On Nov 23, 2018
He is handsome. Preach the message brother, thanks for being a voice of change.
Re: Meet Sam Okyere: 'the Most Famous Black Man In South Korea' by goshen26: 11:16am On Nov 23, 2018
If they call Sam black I wonder that they would call me
Re: Meet Sam Okyere: 'the Most Famous Black Man In South Korea' by jclassiq(m): 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
abdulaz:
Black man trying hard to belong and be accepted by another race.

Mental slavery is the new form of racism.

Stay woke. Let the blacks develop Africa so that a Korean can also come and learn how to speak Ghanaian, Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba.

But greed won’t allow Africa to grow, we would rather see our brothers suffer in penury while we live in affluence.

yea right. where has that gotten you? stay here and keep shouting stay woke, don't go and improve your life. time waits for no man bro.
Re: Meet Sam Okyere: 'the Most Famous Black Man In South Korea' by jclassiq(m): 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
Ejebleje:

Oga, stop being unnecessarily hard on yourself. The first thing any traveler should endeavor to do, wether within or outside the country , is to learn the local language , for seamless communication and integration;in fact this is one of the reasons why NYSC was contrived. Learning a new language , if anything , shows intelligence, not inferiority.

Talking about developing Africa, what have you done in this regard worthy of emulation?

Nothing, I reckon. Your post reeks of envy and frustration. If this side no favor you, e better make you port.

may God bless you for this bro. a lot of ignorant ppl need to be set straight really.
Re: Meet Sam Okyere: 'the Most Famous Black Man In South Korea' by goat22: 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
Meet Comrade Ukabu O Ukabu. The most popular goat in ikotun central market.
Re: Meet Sam Okyere: 'the Most Famous Black Man In South Korea' by jclassiq(m): 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2018
Ejebleje:

Absolutely man. Life is much easier if you have affinity for languages.I know an Igbo guy who grew up in Ibadan and speaks Yoruba with their peculiar accent.Not so many people know his tribe until he opens up. On the other hand , there are those who’re just indifferent and don’t care.

Once you learn to speak a local language fluently , people see beyond the physical , and there’s an instant connection.Even when you don’t speak so well, in most cases , you’re appreciated for making an effort .

as a matter of fact, what we see as racism is just the avenue that ppl express their distrust for others that they perceive as different from them. so when u break the barrier by speaking someone's language, there is nothing else to fear you for, since they now feel safe in your presence.

I don't know if this is how it works for the Americans and Britons tho.
Re: Meet Sam Okyere: 'the Most Famous Black Man In South Korea' by goat22: 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
Comrade Ukabu O Ukabu learned to meeeeeeh like a ram and hence blended in to be used for Mallam Abubakars Suya.
Re: Meet Sam Okyere: 'the Most Famous Black Man In South Korea' by Toseenlove: 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
abdulaz:
Black man trying hard to belong and be accepted by another race.

Mental slavery is the new form of racism.

Stay woke. Let the blacks develop Africa so that a Korean can also come and learn how to speak Ghanaian, Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba.

But greed won’t allow Africa to grow, we would rather see our brothers suffer in penury while we live in affluence.

Re: Meet Sam Okyere: 'the Most Famous Black Man In South Korea' by daannyy(m): 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
Anyways if you want your website to be famous.Check my signature.
Re: Meet Sam Okyere: 'the Most Famous Black Man In South Korea' by akdjr(m): 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
Very weak indeed. Once you let inferiority controls your emotions, you become victims of racist. The day a Korean guy insult me being a dark skin guy, without mincing words I told him they (Koreans) stink and look like rotten pawpaw. He became ashamed of himself that very day.
cescky:

My brother...u hit the nail on the headest head i swear...

I think those black men that get hurt are weak..etc..

If one has God..he knows hes more than the surface skin..so if any man calls me black monkey or says go back to your country ill laugh at their ignorance..or educate him on how america is a stolen land..or call him a white monkey too...

2 Likes

Re: Meet Sam Okyere: 'the Most Famous Black Man In South Korea' by cescky(m): 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
akdjr:
Very weak indeed. Once you let inferiority controls your emotions, you become victims of racist. The day a Korean guy insult me being a dark skin guy, without mincing words I told him they (Koreans) stink and look like rotten pawpaw. He became ashamed of himself that very day.

Wow

My kind of person

Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Meet Sam Okyere: 'the Most Famous Black Man In South Korea' by ezehisaac(m): 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
Congrats man, we’re also going through the same here sad
Imagine a new Chinese lousy girl whom just joined us newly here calling every African a black monkey even though we’re not in China. shocked

This same stupid and uncivilized lady came and was asking me to suggest a good university for her to study business admin. When I enquired, she told me that it’s not easy to gain admissions in China. Can you imagine that?

I just quickly asked her why she wanted to get such important information from a monkey. Your guess is as good as mine grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Stuns In Dashiki Swimsuit / Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz In Lovely New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.