Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Daddy Freeze Insinuates: ‘bishop Oyedepo’ Is A Member Of Illuminati (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Insinuates: ‘bishop Oyedepo’ Is A Member Of Illuminati (photos) (2088 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And IK Ogbonna Had A Fling - Actress Insinuates They Had Sex / Ahmad Bashir Insinuates Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Doesn't Make Clean Money, Blasted / Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Insinuates: ‘bishop Oyedepo’ Is A Member Of Illuminati (photos) by GisterBlogger: 5:26am On Nov 23, 2018
On Thursday, November 22, Daddy Freeze took to his Instagram handle to share several posts insinuating that the founder of Winners Chapel and Covenant University, Bishop David Oyedepo, is a member of the Illuminati Syndicate.

He backed up his point by sharing a picture collage showing a number powerful individuals posing with their hands steepled in the shape of a triangle.

Some of these people include President of the United States of America Donald Trump, Michelle Obama, Angela Merkel, Steve Harvey, Bishop Oyedepo and others.

Daddy Freeze did not end there but also shared another post showing Covenant University’s roof tops.

This picture must have been taken from a helicopter. However, the spot on which the institution stands was circled with a red marker to show the school designed in the form of the Star of David, a symbol of Judaism.

He further shared a screenshot of a Wikipedia definition of Satanism, which happens to have the ‘Star of David’ in a circle as the symbol. In another post, Daddy Freeze shared the same star and said the Bible never referred to it as the Star of David but as the star belonging to Satan.

Since This are Merely Insinuations with no Direct Accusations made, I wonder what Bishop Oyedepo’s response will be like, I long for his response.

See posts below...

BY GISTMORE.COM >> http://gistmore.com/daddy-freeze-insinuates-bishop-oyedepo-member-illuminati

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Daddy Freeze Insinuates: ‘bishop Oyedepo’ Is A Member Of Illuminati (photos) by GisterBlogger: 5:26am On Nov 23, 2018

Re: Daddy Freeze Insinuates: ‘bishop Oyedepo’ Is A Member Of Illuminati (photos) by Nogodye(m): 5:29am On Nov 23, 2018
A fool at forty!

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Insinuates: ‘bishop Oyedepo’ Is A Member Of Illuminati (photos) by itspzpics(m): 5:31am On Nov 23, 2018
Sule
Re: Daddy Freeze Insinuates: ‘bishop Oyedepo’ Is A Member Of Illuminati (photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 5:33am On Nov 23, 2018
So freeze has freed pastor Adeboye now is Bishop Oyedepo...I trust Oyedepo he won't even give you an audience cos you are too small and you are just here to decieve the gullibles.

Freeze pls get a life and get the one you have working ..

Spits!

No hating.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Insinuates: ‘bishop Oyedepo’ Is A Member Of Illuminati (photos) by IamD18: 5:34am On Nov 23, 2018
Gullible and asslickers if Oyedepo will not like this glaring truth about Oyedepo their god.

They'll look for something stupid to say just to cover their master up instead of proving Daddy Freeze wrong.

Re: Daddy Freeze Insinuates: ‘bishop Oyedepo’ Is A Member Of Illuminati (photos) by CreepyBlackpool: 5:35am On Nov 23, 2018
so even freeze believes in the existence of this illuminati bullshit
I'm disappointed tbh

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Insinuates: ‘bishop Oyedepo’ Is A Member Of Illuminati (photos) by balanceofterror1(m): 5:37am On Nov 23, 2018
Your mouth will land you in serious trouble by the time it happened your supporters will abandon you.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Insinuates: ‘bishop Oyedepo’ Is A Member Of Illuminati (photos) by tukdi: 5:37am On Nov 23, 2018
wink
Re: Daddy Freeze Insinuates: ‘bishop Oyedepo’ Is A Member Of Illuminati (photos) by ceejayMAX(m): 5:42am On Nov 23, 2018
Nogodye:
A fool at forty!
Is a fool FOREVER

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Insinuates: ‘bishop Oyedepo’ Is A Member Of Illuminati (photos) by soliddust2020: 5:45am On Nov 23, 2018
Bloggers can lie ehn, freeze doesn't believe in those conspiracy theory pls stop spreading false. He only shared what was sent to him by a follower.
Re: Daddy Freeze Insinuates: ‘bishop Oyedepo’ Is A Member Of Illuminati (photos) by soliddust2020: 5:49am On Nov 23, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
so even freeze believes in the existence of this illuminati bullshit

I'm disappointed tbh

You the mind all this bloggers when get comprehension problem. Freeze only shared pictures sent to him by following and freeze simply said he didn't see anything, he even said in the comment section he doesn't believe all this conspiracy theories
Re: Daddy Freeze Insinuates: ‘bishop Oyedepo’ Is A Member Of Illuminati (photos) by Fuckyoumod: 6:17am On Nov 23, 2018
Can somebody explain further?? I really want to get to the root of this allegation rather than insulting daddy freeze or Pastor David.

Let's carry out our own investigation first.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Insinuates: ‘bishop Oyedepo’ Is A Member Of Illuminati (photos) by ikorodureporta: 6:52am On Nov 23, 2018
Re: Daddy Freeze Insinuates: ‘bishop Oyedepo’ Is A Member Of Illuminati (photos) by columbus007(m): 7:01am On Nov 23, 2018
alot of you guys dont read,no research nothing,you just type without even knowing what you type,its a research that says he's a member of illuminati ,stop been fooled and kiss the truth for once,the main auditorium is rhe head of illuminati,check the area view of the church these are several signs of illuminati used as a building.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Insinuates: ‘bishop Oyedepo’ Is A Member Of Illuminati (photos) by HigherEd: 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
You might as well tell us that Isreal is an Illuminati country.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Insinuates: ‘bishop Oyedepo’ Is A Member Of Illuminati (photos) by InansBobo(m): 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
for every one person Frz has helped or raised, Oyedepo has done a hundred thousand of.
Only fools doubt proofs.
The things of the spirit are not for the carnal
Re: Daddy Freeze Insinuates: ‘bishop Oyedepo’ Is A Member Of Illuminati (photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
This is serious
Re: Daddy Freeze Insinuates: ‘bishop Oyedepo’ Is A Member Of Illuminati (photos) by ikorodureporta: 4:28am On Nov 25, 2018
columbus007:
alot of you guys dont read,no research nothing,you just type without even knowing what you type,its a research that says he's a member of illuminati ,stop been fooled and kiss the truth for once,the main auditorium is rhe head of illuminati,check the area view of the church these are several signs of illuminati used as a building.
E b lyk say Dem don use casting & binding cover seun & lalasticlala eyes to no see this thread....d kyne bomb wey for drop here cheesy

Cc: CrunchyG & Ekakamba, una see this too, abi na me direct freeze to post " imagination & falsehood" as una dey always talk undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Insinuates: ‘bishop Oyedepo’ Is A Member Of Illuminati (photos) by Ekakamba: 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
ikorodureporta:

E b lyk say Dem don use casting & binding cover seun & lalasticlala eyes to no see this thread....d kyne bomb wey for drop here cheesy

Cc: CrunchyG & Ekakamba, una see this too, abi na me direct freeze to post " imagination & falsehood" as una dey always talk undecided undecided
grin tongue
Re: Daddy Freeze Insinuates: ‘bishop Oyedepo’ Is A Member Of Illuminati (photos) by crunchyg: 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
ikorodureporta:

This same star is on the Israel's national flag, so are you also saying that isreal worships Satan or is occultic please explain to me

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not Your Friend – T. Lolo Responds To Davido’s Apology / She Was A Rainbow,but He Was Color Blind-lilian Esoro Shades Ubi Franklin / Celebrity Big Brother Naija...Coming Soon(Pictures)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.